It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer to ALL of your questions, Enlightenment, Oneness...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
People are 'seeking' to learn some hidden information in order to gain some enlightenment.
People are 'seeking' techniques in order to achieve and experience of oneness.
People are 'seeking' answers in order to know things.

Some say God is Love.
Some say God is Stillness.
Some say God is Light.

It seems that God is wholeness.

If you embody wholeness, then in that moment the seeking stops. If you understand that you have everything you need in each moment as it arises then you understand that all is connected and all is well. Whatever needs to be done will be done in that very moment.

Nothing needs to be done, or if it does it would be happening NOW and until it does happen then it didn't need to happen up until that moment. You can argue against it, but if you argue with what happened, then you always lose because it's already done, and nothing will change that. You are fully prepared for each moment as it arises. You are whole and complete.

Embodying this will lead to more peace and in interactions with others it'll lead to acceptance and compassion, because if one feels whole, there is no need to control and manipulate others.

I was worry about something and then I meditated to calm myself down and I realized something. I was worried about a problem that did not even exist! This moment is perfect as it is! The future problems do not exist yet, they are not here, and even when that future moment comes to be now, it doesn't automatically mean that the "problem" will exist, sometimes things work themselves out and circumstances just come and go, and even if not, in that moment I will know what to do, because just as I am a whole being in this NOW, I will be a whole being when that future moment comes to be now, and when that future moment comes to be now, that is the only time I can truly deal with it head-on anyway.

(It was nothing serious by the way, but it was an interesting realization when meditating on a problem...)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It is great when you realize that all you have to worry about is now. Then you get to see what is appearing within now.
Now is the space that all arises in - you are the space not the content.
The content of now is constantly changing but the space remains the same.
The recognition of the space is the recognition of oneness - the space is one.
edit on 18-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I understand the theory, but don't feel it. I still have to make an effort to remember I am in the now, rather than it coming naturally. If that makes any sense.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Out of all the infinite possibilities in the universe you were meant to write this thread and I was meant to respond with this,

Damn, I've had too many beers and am now getting too tripped out. I don't know whether to thank you or be pissed.

Thanks for making me think!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I understand the theory, but don't feel it. I still have to make an effort to remember I am in the now, rather than it coming naturally. If that makes any sense.

You are not 'in' the now.
You are 'the now'.
Thoughts speak of other times but they speak it now and are heard now.
Whatever is happening is always happening now.
There is only presence - there is no escape.

It is only words like 'tomorrow' that give the impression that there is something other than presence (now). The word 'tomorrow' can only appear now.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

You are not 'in' the now.
You are 'the now'.
Thoughts speak of other times but they speak it now and are heard now.
Whatever is happening is always happening now.
There is only presence - there is no escape.

It is only words like 'tomorrow' that give the impression that there is something other than presence (now). The word 'tomorrow' can only appear now.

As I said, I understand it, I just don't feel it, sometimes I have felt it, but not a permanent state. It all makes perfect sense, but I need to "feel" it

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

As I said, I understand it, I just don't feel it, sometimes I have felt it, but not a permanent state. It all makes perfect sense, but I need to "feel" it

What is the need to 'feel' it? All experiences come and go, but if the awareness arises within you that you are whole, then keeping that in mind can help to keep one's peace if that is what they want.

I could prayer that this never leaves my consciousness, but that desire isn't here to do so, it would just be another 'want' another 'need' another point of view which says that I am not whole so I should worry about the future.
edit on 18-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I was worry about something and then I meditated to calm myself down and I realized something. I was worried about a problem that did not even exist!

What a break through!!
Yes - problems do not exist, they only appear to exist if you believe there is a problem (then they matter). The mind is a problem solving machine - but it has to make a problem before it can go about solving it.
Why solve something that is not happening? Always check when the mind declares a problem - ask 'is it happening?'

link   
I've always said everything's everything all the time.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Lucifer is the light bringer. Lucifer brought the knowledge of good and evil. Lucifer was convinced he could create better than god. Concepts and opinions, you create willingly, and they cloud your perception to where you do jot see what is really being perceived. You only see what you want to see. What authority do you have over what exists as this universe that qualifies you to muddy it up in your mind with your mind creations? Youve only been here a short time.

Trying to manifest any mindset will kill you.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by denybedoomed

Actually, everything is nothing - always presently.
Emptiness is form.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Youve only been here a short time.

How long is now?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
What a break through!!
Yes - problems do not exist, they only appear to exist if you believe there is a problem (then they matter). The mind is a problem solving machine - but it has to make a problem before it can go about solving it.
Why solve something that is not happening? Always check when the mind declares a problem - ask 'is it happening?'

Yes, if the problem isn't happening then there is nothing to solve and no reason to obsess. It's so simple and yet I didn't realize it .

reply to post by denybedoomed

Originally posted by denybedoomed

Yes, existence (everything) is existing.

Even emptiness is something, it is presence. It is existence without form.

edit on 18-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I guess I'm like the old "flat-earther". You tell me the world is a sphere, but everywhere I look and as far as I can see with the naked eye, the world is flat.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Lucifer is the light bringer. Lucifer brought the knowledge of good and evil. Lucifer was convinced he could create better than god. Concepts and opinions, you create willingly, and they cloud your perception to where you do jot see what is really being perceived. You only see what you want to see.

Concepts are not the truth itself, but it can reflect it.

the word "water" is not actually water, it is a concept - a word that points to a reality.

Experiencing "water" can allow one to talk about water. All words will be concepts but that does not mean it doesn't reflect truth.

God (The mind - the darkness - the awareness) is Whole. Wholeness is the space which fills all.

It even flows through Lucifer (light) being seen.

Whatever a being named "Lucifer" is doing all believing, this being would be made up of the same essence. So even though there SEEMS to be an opposition. It is all WHOLE.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Yes, existence (everything) is existing.

Even emptiness is something, it is presence. It is existence without form.

This is emptiness appearing as form.
You are the emptiness because if you go and seek yourself you will find nothing. That nothing is filled with what is appearing.
Like the tv screen is empty prior to the tv being switched on. When the tv is on it is full of the image - the image cannot appear without the screen.
The screen (of awareness) is primary.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

If you don't mind me asking, how did you come to these conclusions? Through meditation?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

If you don't mind me asking, how did you come to these conclusions? Through meditation?

The mind just stopped talking one day and I got to see without words. 'What is' is easy to see when there are no words.
When the words started again, I saw that they were just appearances appearing presently along with the all that is arising presently.
The words happen but there is no one doing them.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

So it was just spontaneous without any method?

One question. If its always Now. What is death?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

So it was just spontaneous without any method?

One question. If its always Now. What is death?

'Death' is a word appearing now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join