It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Been hurling boulders and sledge hammers. Trying to convey I agree with Conspiracies and do believe they exist. There dangerous things, and those who orchestrate them could also be considered dangerous. If you see a Conspiracie and others don't that could be considered dillusional. That doesn't mean the Conspiracie doesn't exist. The curious thing about Conspiracie is the timing. When one of theirs is out of trouble!

edit on 18-5-2013 by jvarga390 because: new info

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
What have you been smoking????

or is THAT the conspiracy??

:
edit on 18-5-2013 by MadMax7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Nothing. I posted this before, but will again. Some very strange coincidences have occured in the years I have been on this lovely world. Not an alien, so don't think I ment that. In 1974 an male idividual began a conversation with me while at a Doctors office. I was waiting for my mother who had her fingure smashed in a mill accident. The conversation was of no significance other than recalling many years later some thing he said. Wich was if you ever need any help go to the Irish Republican Army. Never gave it much thought until several years ago. Then started thinking about symbolism and words. Crazy or not IRA equates to 9181 or 911 8:00 am. Would not have thought that in 1974 some one would say some thing which indicates a future event. In and of it's self a coincidence. But Many strange coincidences have occured which have no explanation. This could have been someone who was trying to help or not. I am not that wise to make that determination.This is true it did happen. What was said was said.

edit on 19-5-2013 by jvarga390 because: new info

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
What have you been smoking????

Consipiracy is written by losers.

Now Im not having a go honest.

If History is written by winners then surely most if not all conspiracies are written or started by the losers. Now the winner is this text is someone who has won a rival over in a conflict or argument.

Some examples:

I argue with a friend what the capital of Brazil is, I say Rio De Janiero he says Brasila. Now another friend looks in a book or online and reads its is Brasilia and everyone believes my friend. However some hear the story later and start to claim again that is is Rio, or even San Paulo. The conspiracy was started by the loser in a sense. the winner holds the normal thought in that group.

Now lets say me and a friend are arguing over going to the beach. I say its hot and convince people its a good idea. My friend tries to convince others to sit in town for a beer. He convinces a few but not so many so now in my group going to the beach is the best idea and the norm but there is still a lot of talk about going to sit in town. Again there is a conspiracy or alternative theory being discussed which was once again started by bloody loser

Maybe Im off course a little but thought that was worth sharing

new topics

top topics

join