It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Guides and Auras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Ok so i had quite an experience today and i just want people thoughts on it.

I was looking into Auras and wanted to find out how to view them. I came across a video on youtube which explained how to do it. Well i looked into the mirror and stared at my third eye, right between my eyes. I focused on nothing but my third eye. while i focused my vision started to blur, my face started to morph and become a big blur my eyes twitched and i saw my face again so i focused once more and my face morphed into what looked like a lion or cat of some sort then i twitched again and my vision went back to normal. So i focused on it again and my faced morphed into something that did not look like me but looked like a man with a beard or a real hairy face, i then closed my eyes and saw a figure, like a silhouette of a person surrounded by red and off to the left side of this figure was a very tall silhouette with red all around it. I then opened my eyes and almost cried, my eyes were so watery and i had pins and needles all over my body.

What does this mean, It has been on my mind ever since. I felt so relaxed and calm when i saw these faces and that silhouette. I thought i would panic but i was so calm and happy. Any thoughts would be much appreciated

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Sounds pretty dope. You should link the video. Maybe you saw faces from past lives S+F
edit on 18-5-2013 by asher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thats what i was thinking, My girlfriend and i have been dealing with this amazing psychic recently and it has completely changed my view on the world and what could be possible. Here is the video

edit on 18-5-2013 by icanhearmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Protection, protection, protection...

The fear that can be produced from 'seeing'...is the same fear that produces the bardo experience (which is as real as...'I met the devil')...the bardo, the 'devil' are created through fear...You do not want to be the 'tap' for anything produced by fear (least of all, other peoples' fear)...

'Guides' are/can be tricky personality-wise...a guide will never force you to do, or say anything...if a suggestion (usually prompted by a request/question/session) is not taken up by you, there can never be any suggestion that you MUST do anything...if a message is meant to save your life - this will ultimately come through instinctively...everything else is FREE WILL, and CHOICE driven...there can be no coersion...if there is, you have tapped into something NQR...

Protection is a 5 minute imaging process...yes, you are creating at a subtler level when you do this...any protection is better than no protection...figuring out what to do in hindsight wont be an option, necessarily...

Å99

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Protection from what exactly? From myself? From oeh, the devil?

It doesn't make sense to me.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Protection from what exactly? From myself? From oeh, the devil?

It doesn't make sense to me.

From yourself, from the 'fear produced' thoughtforms...'devil' is a thoughtform...bardos are 'populated' by thoughtforms..."I went to hell and met the devil"...imagine Hieronymous Bosch on lysergicdiathilomide25...
Discernment (re:guides)...no coersion!

Å99

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I see, sorry, I did not want to derail anything.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by icanhearmusic

I used to use almost the same method trying to scry in a mirror. Nostradamus used something similar it is said.

What happened to me was I ended up seeing myself many years later looking back in the mirror, only I was much older and had a crazy stare. Kind of freaked me out.

Other than that, I really don't have much to add as everyone's experiences will be different. I did make a thread long ago on auras and how to see them if you are interested, check it out.

Wanna Experience the aura right now?

It is an old thread from when I first started coming here, but there was a lot of responses, good and bad.
Maybe some useful information. As to the faces, well, that I don't know other than what I said above.
Definitely interesting though, thanks for sharing!
S&F

edit on 18-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: Looks like morning typonese!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

I see, sorry, I did not want to derail anything.

You are welcome.

Å99

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

That's pretty cool, I have played with mirrors a few times, (out of boredom most of the times, lol). Like sort of a staring contest with my own reflection.
It can be very weird, when I'm serious about it and just concentrate on my eyes what happens is everything around my face just goes blurry or foggy, until the point that all my other features (nose, mouth, hair) completely disappear and only my eyes are visible.
One time, I also saw my face 'morph' into different forms, one of which also resembled very much like a big cat.
(A 'shaman' told me once when i was kid that my totem animal was a cougar, could that be what I, and you, saw?)

peace

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

What does this mean, It has been on my mind ever since. I felt so relaxed and calm when i saw these faces and that silhouette. I thought i would panic but i was so calm and happy. Any thoughts would be much appreciated

There are many here in the unseen that are here to watch, protect, and guide. As there are good here, there are some that are not of good intent.

This thread speaks on some whom can see:
See the others here, when others cannot
edit on 18-5-2013 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

The fear that can be produced from 'seeing'...is the same fear that produces the bardo experience (which is as real as...'I met the devil')...the bardo, the 'devil' are created through fear...You do not want to be the 'tap' for anything produced by fear (least of all, other peoples' fear)...

Very true words. The one not spoken of is not even allowed on this plane, "he" is bound to his own area. Many give too much credit to said entity. (The devil caused that person to kill him, the devil made me lose my husband, etc.)

'Guides' are/can be tricky personality-wise...a guide will never force you to do, or say anything...if a suggestion (usually prompted by a request/question/session) is not taken up by you, there can never be any suggestion that you MUST do anything...if a message is meant to save your life - this will ultimately come through instinctively...everything else is FREE WILL, and CHOICE driven...there can be no coersion...if there is, you have tapped into something NQR...

This sums their rules up quite well.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

It's been told Nostradamus used a cup of water to look into to reach this vision-state of His.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Yeah, bowl of water.
The mirror is supposed to act in the same way I guess or at least that is what I read.

I dunno, I just looked crazy in it.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yeah, mirrors, just yesterdaynight I felt comfortable looking at my reflection in the window. Thinking, well yeah, I don't have that look in my eyes anymore..

Something thinking of me I'm extremely ackward. I shouldn't bother..

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Very true words. The one not spoken of is not even allowed on this plane, "he" is bound to his own area. Many give too much credit to said entity. (The devil caused that person to kill him, the devil made me lose my husband, etc.)

This sums their rules up quite well.

jhill76...it is always a pleasure...

There are so many...mmm...intricacies...in the questions as much as the answers...some things cannot be 'revealed'...I knoe you knoe this

Luckily, there are those that will confirm it (for what it's worth)...other than that, there are those general rules...
As above, so below...sounds like a trite mot...but describes quite well what can be expected...personality is personality...on all levels...
It cannot be stressed enough...coaxing, coersion, force...anything that 'rings bells' challenging/tricking you to do, or say, anything you would not normally do...is to be suspected as NQR...

Cheers

Å99

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

There are so many...mmm...intricacies...in the questions as much as the answers...some things cannot be 'revealed'...I knoe you knoe this

Yes, very much so. Many times, many are not asking the right questions. I tend to see, here, one answer will suffice to a question. Above, there are many answers to one question.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It was quite a surreal feeling, i use to be very strict in my beliefs. I could straight up say there was no god and nothing after death and i was very ignorant on the subject. Over the last few years i have completely changed the way i think, i dont believe in an all mighty God over looking our every move however i do believe there is something that happens after death, i believe there are guides watching over us and guiding us in a positve direction through life, people choose to believe this and follow there guides messages and others choose not to believe this or have never been exposed to the subject. My girlfriend and I have recently found and amazing psychic who has completely changed our views on the world and what is possible. What i saw, whether it be an illusion or something more has changed the way i think, it was overwhelming, it was as if i new that something is watching over me and maybe thats why i felt so happy and not afraid. I have recently been drawn to meditation, so hopefully i will get some answers through that.

Its a strange feeling to be awaken to this stuff, to see so many people going by their lives and not knowing what is truly out there and what possibilities there are. I want to explore my spiritual side with great depth, i am only scraping the surface of it (if that). I have not always felt the need to be kind to people but in recent years i feel like i have taken a completely new path in life, i feel the need to be kind to people and help people and to sacrifice my time for others, whether they be kind them selves or not. I have always felt that there is something different about me in the way i think and the way i look at the world. I find my self lost in my thoughts wondering about the universe and wondering why we are all here and for what purpose.

Thanks for the replies so far, anything is appreciated

new topics

top topics

join