It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panic on french TV show at Cannes Film Festival - Blank shots fired - 17 May 2013

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

It appears that a man fired two blank shots during the TV show "Grand Journal de Canal+" live on May the 17th, 2013 in Cannes Festival.
Christoph Waltz (Inglorious Basterds, the Great Gatsby) was invited on the stage.

According to the press, a man fired two shots in the air with a gun loaded with blank bullets. He also had a fake grenade in his hand. The police intervened and the man was arrested immediately. No one was injured.

Crazy people everywhere, i wonder what his motive was? Maybe just to disrupt, im sure there will be more on this story later. I didnt put in the BAN as i dont have a lot to add.

Ok, more on the story, he was mentally unstable and screamed "im doing this in the name of god"

More here
www.heraldsun.com.au...

edit on 17-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Theres some fruit cakes knocking about. A senseless act which should net him some time indoors!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Yea lets hope so eh, seems he was just a nutter who was talking to "god", lucky his weapons were not real, especially the hand grenade, could have killed a lot of people. He had a knife, but was arrested before he could use that.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

...It just goes to show you. Anyone who could get a gun and grenades ( and criminal gangs here have both) could cause huge damage anywhere they wanted. Makes you think for sure

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
wonder what his motive was?

Just a thought...
I don't condone his actions, but he maybe did it to let the champagne-drinking burgeoisie know that there are atrocities commited everyday throughout the world...

new topics

top topics

join