It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a few artists trying to put a stop to the illuminatti trend going on in the music industry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Mark Dice explaining on how yelawolf, mc hammer, and bizzle trying to put a stop to this satanic illuminatti symbolism being put out in todays mainstream music.

I still don't know how parents allow their children to attend their concerts.

I was very suprised to hear about mc hammer.
Haven't really payed attention to him other than the "can't touch this" song.
Apparently he called out jay z on one of his songs "you better run run".

Here's jay z response to mc hammer

edit on 17-5-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
These aren't necessarily anti-Illuminati songs, but they're the same kind of thing.

edit on 17-5-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is actually the Lowkey video I meant to link.

I didn't even realize there was more than one version.
edit on 17-5-2013 by Havox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So basicaly MC Hammer has ran out of money and is attacking one of the biggest names in pop music, which will no doubt get some attention and a few quick record sales, appearances etc.. Okidoki.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This has always been one of the more off the wall conpiracys. More so than the lizard people because at least the lizard people have and agenda beyong putting some symbols in some videos nobody knows or cares about beyond a tiny group on the internet. Poor Hammer it is hard to believe he blew all that money.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The biggest thing MC Hammer has done lately has been performing with Korean pop mega star PSY, Hammer has really hit a new low so he obviously did it for publicity, I've been watching Hammer's son's "career" and his rap hopes have been a flop from day 1, his son's name is Bobby, his rapper name is Booby Hammer, not only does he have the worst name in hiphop but his flow needs a lot of work and he is still at the age where he thinks the faster the rapper the better. As for Jay Z, can someone debunk the OTO drop in? If he's into the OTO he's into demonic spirits it's as simple as that, and anyone who claims the OTO isn't into demonic spirits, let me tell you, I've thoroughly researched the subject, have mounds of official OTO PDF files and have read them and can quote them proving they do indeed worship demonic spirits. Call the demon Balawalafala, it doesn't matter, it's still clearly not enlightened, I have some illuminati information I will post shortly and I would say Jay Z is likely not in the inside loop, I would classify him as more of a wannabe illuminati more than anything, and denial is what you would expect from someone with any actual association or attempted association with them. At the same time the obvious trend and mystique fad is out there and people like Lady GaGa making claims that she "wants to levitate" in real life, is proof of how stupid some of these performers are, they are smart when it comes to selling albums but dumb as a brick when it comes to common sense.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pyramidikal

Well its a trend thing man, its not the first time all this mystical nonesense has made an appearence in popular culture. It is simply a trick to harvest interest and sell records, simple as that. Ten years there will no doubt be some new marketing fad they use, some other style of design no doubt rehashed from decades old material as they run out of new and creative ways to push their product on us.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
This has always been one of the more off the wall conpiracys. More so than the lizard people because at least the lizard people have and agenda beyong putting some symbols in some videos nobody knows or cares about beyond a tiny group on the internet. Poor Hammer it is hard to believe he blew all that money.

So the occult is an off the wall conspiracy that is less believable than lizard people? You really dont read much, do you?

There are people in the music industry who are admitted practicing members of the OTO and incorporate occult symbolism and theory into their music, videos, and lyrics and make no attempts to obscure this fact. It's not some wild conspiracy however badly you want it to be. Whats interesting is that you feel so threatened by it that you need to pretend it doesn't exist.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

It does exist, its plain for all to see, but it exists for reasons entirely different to what you seem to think. Its pretty much a con by the very fact there are numerous threads, blogs forums youtube videos etc dedicated to the very subject goes some way to prove it works as a marketing tool and they have already won. Yet people still want to give them press, popularity, contribute to their google rankings and search hits with all sorts of wild theorys about this or that, none of it matters, its illusion they create its just more money in their bank. But you keep fighting the good fight buddy, im sure its not in any vain.

new topics

top topics

join