It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gen. Wesley Clark - Has He Been Briefed About UFOs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Gen. Wesley Clark - Has He Been Briefed About UFOs?
November 3, 2004 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada - Wesley K. Clark was born in Chicago, Illinois, in December 1944, an only child of Veneta and Benjamin Kanne. His father died and he moved with his mother to Little Rock, Arkansas. In 1954, Veneta married Victor Clark who became Wes Clark's stepfather.

In 1962, Wesley Clark was admitted to the United States Military Academy and began a 38-year career of public service in the United States Army, where he became a four-star general.

In 1994, General Clark was named Director for Strategic Plans and Policy of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Pentagon.

In 1995, General Clark traveled to the Balkans as the military negotiator with Ambassador Richard Holbrooke in a United States effort to end the war in Bosnia, the bloodiest war in Europe since World War II. A few months later, General Clark played a vital role in creating a peace plan in the Dayton summit which ended the war.

In 1997, after serving as Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Southern Command, General Clark was selected for one of the top posts in the military: Supreme Allied Commander of NATO - a position first held by General Dwight D. Eisenhower. As Supreme Allied Commander, General Clark commanded NATO forces during the war in Kosovo.

In early 2003, Americans drafted General Clark to run for President on the Democratic platform. Given General Clark's distinguished military career, it seemed likely to Canadian UFO investigator, Grant Cameron, that Wesley Clark might have - must have? - been briefed on Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). Grant is Director of Presidentialufo.com and has made a serious study of American presidential calendars, diaries and documents dated around the times of significant UFO incidents. For a long time, Grant Cameron has urged UFO investigators to seek out well-connected people who run for political office and ask them in public press conferences: 'Have you ever been briefed about UFOs?'

Recently Roswell UFO crash researcher, David Rudiak, did ask General Clark that question and received a remarkable answer. Grant Cameron explained for me this week the background behind the General's reply.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I don't believe he was ever in a position of need to know. I'm sure that in his position, he's heard things, but I doubt he was ever briefed on it. About the closest he is likely to be to this, is knowledge of the SR-71's replacement....

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Need to know....He didn't.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well being a General in the army u have alot of pull and say in things ALOT on account of ur basicly the highest rank... plus being in the military u work on weapons and im sure as hell that wesley clark has gone to area 51 and im sure he KNOWS what is in there

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The Commander in Chief himself doesn't have clearance to go there...

Not to mention, the army has pretty much nothing going at Groom. Mostly it is leased by the Air Force, and Naval Intelligence, along with contractors like Lockheed Martin, Boeing, etc.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
well,

Clark wasn't just an ordinary general. He was the NATO supreme commander. I think he would 'need to know' because a UFO event could influence the politics and military situation in Europe. Just think about how many instances there have been of UFOs showing up near NATO bases... If Clark, or someone else in the command structure, thought they were of russian origin such misidentification could start a war. Also, considering the publicity the belgian sightings got, I wouldn't be surprised if UFOs were one of the first things the SACEUR got briefed on.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm still leaning towards him not having a need... Any impact between aliens and politics, he would have been thoroughly out of the loop....

I looked into this too, back when he was first running, but still couldn't find anything to indicate he'd be connected to saucers. Simply put, he was never stationed at the "right" bases for this, nor even is on record as visiting them. He was really more in a political role than a military one.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I looked into this too, back when he was first running, but still couldn't find anything to indicate he'd be connected to saucers. Simply put, he was never stationed at the "right" bases for this, nor even is on record as visiting them. He was really more in a political role than a military one.

But how can we know for sure what the "right" bases actually are. Maybe the ones we think have UFO's are smoke Screens to cover up where they are actually hidding.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Since NATO was an alliance dedicated to containing Russia, I can think of this scenario for giving Clark a need-to-know (something) about UFOs: NATO's obviously watching the skies all over the north atlantic / western europe to be able to spot and respond to any Russian attacks/incursions, etc.; if there's lots of ufo traffic over the same areas, it would be an international nightmare if some ufo was mistakenly identified as a Russian craft, and thus someone in the NATO hierarchy would need to know how to recognize the ufos it was safe to ignore. At one point that could have been Clark.

Since I've got no military background I can't say if that explanation would work, if that person would likely be the position Clark had, or if that rationale would be sufficient to grant need-to-know, but it does make a certain kind of sense.

Related note: I'd never seen this "mathematics" emphasis put so explicitly:

Rudiak came back with a question: 'So, were you briefed?'

General Clark said to him: 'There are things going on. But we will have to work out our own mathematics.'

and

At one point, Dr. Walker even brought up mathematics. One time he was being interviewed by a guy from England who had a physics background. Dr. Walker asked the interviewer, 'How good is your mathematics?' The English investigator answered, 'Well as good as it can be for a doctorate in physics. But why do you ask?'

(about Dr. Eric Walker...anyone know who the English investigator with the physics PhD is?)

and

Another thing that Jan told me was that Ben Rich was talking about the mathematics � that we've found the thing that we are missing, the part of the equation we have been missing � we've figured it out. If you know a number of people who are working on the zero point energy stuff � Hal Puthoff and people like that � they are always talking about the mathematics. And mathematics in this whole UFO mystery is very important. That's the key, the mathematics.

Since my training's in math this is interesting: anyone ever see any other incidents or discussions that bring this up in any detail? It's weird to me that the mathematics would be so crucial to reverse-engineering their technology: if you think about most modern electrical devices, say, if you gave them to some early-1900s person they could probably figure out how they worked without a super rigorous mathematical understanding of how they operated; it may be the case that we can already replicate what we've been given, but we aren't going to be able to enhance it without understanding the underlying theory, which would be complicated as all get-out if this guy is to believe.

Also, the Rudiak guy who talked to Clark in this article seems interesting in his own right: check out his take on the Alien Autopsy vid:

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

which at least raises a few points I haven't seen raised before, and he's apparently also the person who did the original "enhancement" of the Roswell memo. Anyone know how credible this Rudiak guy is thought to be?

(and a final note: Einstein was actually a pretty poor mathematician as far as physicists go; his genius was in thinking through problems far more thoroughly and deeply than others, not in any particular mathematical ingenuity...perhaps there's a clue there, or perhaps not.)

All in all this was a great link.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think it's only likely a general is briefed on UFOs, to a degree.
In the end he made the decisions at NATO headquarters.
He needed to know at least a bit on the subject.
Judging from his answer he's not denying the subject but he
also doesn't want to get into it.

Ever heard of Robert Dean and The Assessment?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Senator Barry Goldwater was denied access to an electronics facility at Wright Patt. Jimmy Carter got nowhere in his questions. As well as other high ranking U.S. Gov't officials.Are not these people the "bosses" of the military? Gen. Clark may know something about the subject, but probably only slightly more than you or I. With the possible exception of Gazrok.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I'm still on the fence here. Overall I would say this is a real body rather than a prop. The demeanor of the surgeon as he goes about his job and how the autopsy is carried out looks authentic. Incisions are made where incisions should be made. The surgeon cuts like a surgeon would cut. Bleeding occurs where one would expect bleeding, based on _human_ anatomy. Tissue seems to seep and glisten and respond to the surgeon's knife realistically. In one instance, bleeding clearly occurs well after the scalpel has passed, so this is no blood knife trick.

If this is a human body, then somebody has doctored it quite a bit. They've removed the navel, substituted non-human looking guts, etc. This would not be the job of a low-budget, British film producer, but more likely the very professional and ghoulish job of an intelligence agency. The purpose could be both information and disinformation. The informational part would be showing the autopsy film now and then to put out the idea that such things are happening. The disinformational part would be not showing the real thing.

I tend to be in the same position regarding this video....for many other reasons as well. I do believe it is a disinfo piece, and not just an outright hoax....and that it is part of the disclosure process, but still needed elements that could be refuted/retracted.

Gen. Clark may know something about the subject, but probably only slightly more than you or I. With the possible exception of Gazrok.

Well, KNOWING and SUSPECTING (even based on evidence) are two different things, hehe....

new topics

top topics

join