It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force Publications from 2000

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hi Zaph

I hope you are great, 5 years I think since we last spoke but I'd love an F-16 flight manual (Block 50/52) just cos I'm a Flight sim nerd

Respect.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that these will be published (if I find out that they aren't supposed to be, then sorry, they won't go out). I will try to U2U any links to requested material if I feel safe putting it out there as soon as I can, it might be awhile however, as they aren't listed by type, simply by a number on a folder, so I have to physically go through each one and find the ones requested, so if you don't hear anything for a few days, if I send it, I will send it when I can.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I haven't seen anything classified yet, and the F-22 and F-35 aren't in there (at least I haven't found them yet). All of these are slightly older (2000), so they probably won't be in there.

The AC-130 has a manual in there however. I believe it's pretty much the same for the various models, possibly with the exception of the J model based variant that they were talking about.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hey Zaph,

Do you have the manuals for the SR-71 or B-2? They would be very interesting to see. I think it's a good idea that your not trying to find out who went it, some things are better left not knowing

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well most people can go to places like thehangar.com and buy hard copies of current operations manuals for UH60M helicopters and other military airframes, unredacted, even though the info contained within is not authorized for public disclosure.

There are plenty of sites that offer PDF formats of these manuals for download as well.

Performance data of most military airframes are public knowledge, barring a few exceptions.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Do you have the addendum for the shiny, candy-like button that turns on the anti-gravity thrusters on the B-2?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Are we talking AFTOs here? If so...eh...I have a slight problem with that I suppose. Then again, in my tower I work at we have the AF flight manual for the SR-71.

ETA:
Flight manuals or technical documentation I suppose would be more in line what I was asking. Then again, those TOs would be more specific to certain jobs; avionics, power production, airframe, etc.
edit on 17-5-2013 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthbomber
Hey Zaph,

Do you have the manuals for the B-2?

Yes, and sorry that's one that I'm reluctant to put out there. That may change in time, but until I have a chance to sit down and really go through it in detail, that one is restricted.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

That's okay, I was more looking for a few specific things contained in it but I may U2U you about it. How about the ones for the Blackbird?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Flight manual for that pretty-bird is online I believe. Technical manuals....not so much.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

These are the Dash One manuals.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Nope, the Blackbird was gone by then. They can be found online however, I'll try to find somewhere you can get them.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Roger that....nothing technical then. Still some good information then. -2 is where it is at.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Oh yeah, and those would not get put up anywhere online, not even to link someone in a private transfer.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealthbomber

That's okay, I was more looking for a few specific things contained in it but I may U2U you about it. How about the ones for the Blackbird?

For your viewing pleasure

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
annonomous email huh?

lucky you...

edit on 17-5-2013 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

It's nice to have friends that share your interest.
Especially well connected friends, even if I don't know who the heck they are all the time.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I checked out the KC-135 manual for you and it's legit. Matches the one I have from my time in. So I'd imagine the rest are too.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Thanks man. I figured if anyone would have a copy, or would be able to identify if it was real you would be able to. That makes the rest of these much more interesting now.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Wait. What? HUH? WHAT!!!

edit on 17-5-2013 by boomer135 because: image moved

edit on 17-5-2013 by boomer135 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join