It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA To Allow Higher Limits On Monsanto RoundUp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by chiefsmom
reply to post by Hopechest

Funny how you focused on that part.

What about this part?

The EPA ruling defies sound science and undermines public health. Peer reviewed studies show rats fed diets as low as 2ppm of glyphosate were 70 percent to 80 percent more likely to develop tumors. Infertility, affecting both the sperm and the egg, was documented in animals subjected to glyphosate residue levels as low as .05 ppm. Birth defects in frog and chicken embryos resulted after being subjected to glyphosate residues of just 2.03 ppm.

I did not reference that part because it is not sourced in the report.

As far as I know they are making it up.

Are you kidding me??

I have spent the last 2 years doing an in depth study on this company and it's product on my own time, and I've studied both sides so that I could have an unbiased opinion. I can not even begin to go into it here on this forum the utter horrors that this company is directly responsible for.

I absolutely will not produce a single document to you tinky, you my dear are going to have to do your own research.

I can not believe you have the nerve to come into this thread and spew utter nonsense and ignorance like so much fairy dust when you clearly have now idea what your talking about.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I studied Roundup some and what they were genetically engineering the food with. I even looked at what the laws jregulating these things were requiring. Occasionally eating food that had roundup applied isn't bad but eating it even three times a week can have bad effects. I'm not talking about a lot either, I am talking of trace amounts. The Genetic engeneering is a problem more because we have not yet evolved to eat it. It will take two to three generations to evolve to eat it. Trouble is that it may make it so we never have successful offspring from some of the evidence I have read.

I give Monsanto a Monsatan for that. I condemn the company for it's bullyish tactics also.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager
reply to post by chiefsmom

yep Robot bees and pollen will be patented. They kill the real bees and they have the answer.

earthfirstnews.wordpress.com...

Yep, get ll the honey stored as you can too..

Before Monsanto destroys the last remaining colonies and starts selling pure flavoured round-up for an alternative at the dining table...lol
edit on 5/19/2013 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
We need to find out what exactly is the truth before we make any decisions.

A decision was made.

There was no science to underpin it (sorry, cannot employ the word 'truth' here). We are trying to recover from that mistake now.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I wonder if HopeChest also advocates a diet rich in high-fructose-corn syrup, aspartame, ammonia hydroxide, bisphenol-a, food dyes, hydrogenated oils, and fluoride. How can you trust the fox to guard the hen house?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Thanks for that great tip! I don't get all crazy about dandelions in my yard. I live in the country, they are suppose to be there right? LOL But I will try this for pickers. Noticed a big one by the horseshoe pit. Not good for barefooting!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join