It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: GOP ‘Makes So Much’ of Scandals Because Obama Is ‘Such a Great President’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

If the things happening now to Obama had happened during Bush's term in office,
how fast would the democrats call him on it and demand that he be impeached?
Obama is not great, Pelosi is 51/50!!!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by Phantasm

Ron Paul retiring was avast improvement in the house of representatives. All one had to do was look at his voting record to see that he was simply in office to collect a paycheck and milk his internet fans for campaign contributions.

He was a nutjob and he even admitted to listening to an invisible man instead of his constituents to influence his decisions.

“I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Savior, and I endeavor every day to follow Him in all I do and in every position I advocate.”

edit on 18-5-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

Well, it could be worse, he could be like Pelosi and Biden and simply pretend to be Catholic while flouting the teachings. After all, Biden was told by his parish priest to forgo communion as long as he was actively for abortion.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

No, the GOP makes so much of these things because Obama is a Democrat, plain and simple. Like I have reiterated multiple times on ATS, we did not see the GOP complaining about similar happenings when Bush was in office, so do not tell me that it is not about political affiliations, because it is. Think of all the lives Bush cost, not to mention taxpayer monies, by blatantly and purposely lying to the entire nation so he would have a pretext for war. I did not hear the GOP complaining then. So it has nothing to do with what Obama is doing, and everything to do with the fact that he is from a different party. If the GOP truly were the "moral" party they claimed to be, they would have gone after their own candidate when he was in office and tearing up the country.

Your logic is hilarious! Why SHOULD the GOP come after their Lord and Savior Bush???? It seems to me you are wearing blinders!!!

Why don't you blame the Democrats for NOT going after Bush?????

As I see it, we are seeing the corrupt two party system in action, and you want to blame the GOP, when in fact your problem should be with the Democrats whom allowed Bush to carry on his form of tyranny???

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
...it's time we stopped posting on forums and started heckling their public appearances

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Pelosi needs to have a full neurological check up, no joke. Sometimes she just isn't lucid.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Obama is a great president! Such a contrast over the dim bulb we had for the previous 8 years. Too bad he has such a worthless bunch of congress critters to deal with. However, I do enjoy watching the slow slide into obscurity the right wingers are making. Speaking of paranoid rightwingers, how's that secession thing working out?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Her vapidness is mind boggling.

What amazes me even more, are the morons that continue to vote her into office.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join