It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: GOP ‘Makes So Much’ of Scandals Because Obama Is ‘Such a Great President’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
He we go again....

We have a high ranking politician making excuses and completely deflecting the issues

Nancy says it's all because Obama is such a great President

She of course makes little or no mention of facts.

She is a stooge that always blames somebody else for the Democrats' guilt.

It's an old trick they keep on using.

(CNSNews.com) – House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that Republicans are using scandals coming out of the White House to undermine President Barack Obama out of "fear," because he is “such a great president.”

“They make so much of these issues, because this president is such a great president,” Pelosi said during a press conference on Capitol Hill, ending a week filled with new revelations about scandals involving the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) targeting conservative groups, and the Justice Department seizing phone records of reporters at the Associated Press.

Pelosi: GOP ‘Makes So Much’ of Scandals Because Obama Is ‘Such a Great President’

"Another Pelosi Gem"

“He’s a visionary—you’ve heard me say this so many times,” Pelosi said of Obama. “This is a great president. He’s a visionary. He has a knowledge of our country, concerns of the American people that give him judgment as to what plan we should have to go forward to strengthen the middle class.
"strengthen the middle class"

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I guess it's better than the old "because he's black" excuse.

Makes about as much sense though.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
How can anyone be so politically polarized that they still defend Obama?

Pelosi has lost her sense of reality. Calling Obama 'a great president' is ludicrous.

ETA:

Even Republicans knew when to ditch Bush and I used to think they were the dumb ones.

Apparently Democrats don't have the same instinct for self preservation.
edit on 2013/5/17 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Such a great president coming from such a great person! This means as much as a terd calling the other terd pretty...

She and Obama are as useful as a bucket without a bottom

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Visionary, eh?

What was that vision again? Seems much like the same ol', same ol'...to me.

The economy sucks. Since my work involves the bottom end of the economic ladder, I see more and more aid every day seemingly...

When one of the store managers (who makes not quite a third more than I do...) has to get EBT (food stamps) in order to make sure her kids are fed, somethings not quite right.

Visionary? Really?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Pelosi really has no credibility and would be tossed if she represented any other district in the nation. Problem is that her constituents actually agree with her.

Gotta love the bay area people....no offense to any from that area that may be reading this of course.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Pelosi!?
How she keeps getting re-elected scares the bejesus outta me.

And then there is this.

Scary, stupidly scary lady.

Does she ever change her clothes?

edit on 17-5-2013 by TDawgRex because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I just threw up a little in my mouth.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hey Pelosi?

If Obama is such a 'great president' why did he, and your party push Benghazi,AP,IRS scandals til after election.

If Obama was so effing great the people should have the benefit of the doubt, but no they didn't get that choice.

What they got was a man who put his own job ahead of the welfare of this nation.

So no Pelosi Obama is not such a "great president'.

He excels at the 'Chicago way' of corruption.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No, the GOP makes so much of these things because Obama is a Democrat, plain and simple. Like I have reiterated multiple times on ATS, we did not see the GOP complaining about similar happenings when Bush was in office, so do not tell me that it is not about political affiliations, because it is. Think of all the lives Bush cost, not to mention taxpayer monies, by blatantly and purposely lying to the entire nation so he would have a pretext for war. I did not hear the GOP complaining then. So it has nothing to do with what Obama is doing, and everything to do with the fact that he is from a different party. If the GOP truly were the "moral" party they claimed to be, they would have gone after their own candidate when he was in office and tearing up the country.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

So what about all the lives Obama has taken?

All the trillions he has spent?

All the lies he has told?

Really?

The Gop doesn't run this country Obama, and his party does.

Point of fact:

Had Benghazi,IRS,AP scandals happened under Bush the left would be crucifying him for it, but they didn't.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

great observation.

we will rename Her "Second Hand Rose"

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I keep hearing how much money President Bush spent... ...and he did... No denying.

However, in comparison to President Obama? Really? There is no comparison. Excusing him by saying the one before was just as bad? Really?

It's time and past for a house-cleaning. Or is that too partisan?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
When I see her it's like she's on drugs or something.
Can't lay my finger on it but she's just weird, which gets worse it seems.
She should quit working for sure.
edit on 17-5-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Arghh, Xuenchen, you made me look!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Think of all the lives Bush cost, not to mention taxpayer monies, by blatantly and purposely lying to the entire nation so he would have a pretext for war. I did not hear the GOP complaining then. So it has nothing to do with what Obama is doing, and everything to do with the fact that he is from a different party. If the GOP truly were the "moral" party they claimed to be, they would have gone after their own candidate when he was in office and tearing up the country.

The left were calling for Bush's head while he was in office. But using that old strawman argument that he lied to go to war is old. He was fed by intel agencies from all around the globe erronous intel. And he bought it and owned it. Colin Powell even resigned over it.

But Congress voted for the action overwhelmingly, both sides.

Obama has not asked for any congressional approval for the action his admin has taken around the world.

The days of blaming Bush are over. Obama has been in thge hot seat for the last five years. It's time that he take a little responsibility.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

But Congress voted for the action overwhelmingly, both sides.

Yes they did

1:08 mark Pelosi

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
No, the GOP makes so much of these things because Obama is a Democrat, plain and simple.

Therein lies the biggest problem in the administration of this nation.

The R's attack the current POTUS because he's a D while ignoring similar actions of an R POTUS.

Pelosi turns a blind eye because the POTUS is a D like her.

This nonsense has been going on since day 1 and it's up the people to not fall into the same habit of defending "their guy" and attacking the "other guy" just because of affiliation.

Anyone with any sense knows every administration of the past 50+ years has been a cancer.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

fixed link

Pelosi acknowledges Saddam's WMD's !!

good one !
edit on May-17-2013 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on May-17-2013 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on May-17-2013 by xuenchen because: the link is screwed !

edit on May-17-2013 by xuenchen because: now it works !

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Great compared to who? Woodrow Wilson? Jimmy Carter?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join