It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest from DefCad: Shuty-9

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Based on Luty's home made sub guns plans that are so popular the world over (especially Australia and Ireland).

The design uses a standard AR lower (real or DefCad printed) and requires a real barrel such as a Glock aftermarket barrel available from Lone Wolf and the like.

Prohibitionists, suck on it: Shuty-9

edit on 17-5-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Nice. People totally underappreciate how versatile the AR lower receiver can be. A build such as this is perfectly legal as it is not an automatic rifle nor is it an SBR. Its just a funky looking pistol.
edit on 17-5-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
But isn't this considered manufacturing a firearm, wouldn't you have to be licensed? I mean I love and respect guns like any other patriot, but you have to see the slippery slope this can lead to. The Mexican cartels will not even have to buy their guns from Obama and Holder anymore, they can just mass produce and arm their goons all by themselves. They have the money after all.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DYepes

There's no law against manufacturing a firearm as long as you arent doing it for sale and you dont violate any other firearms related laws like being a felon or trying to make an SBR or AOW without proper stamps.

You can crank out a dozen guns a day if you want to. No law against it.

edit on 18-5-2013 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well see mow that I did not know. Thank you for clarifying that.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
looks pretty cool.thanks for posting.

i want one.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

top topics

join