It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three seasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Three seasons

Oil on canvas.

Source:my paintings.

Before winter it is Autumn,after comes the Spring,in between it is the Summer.

Which is the fourth season?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well this may shock you, but in the UK we have had only two, yes 2 seasons the last 7 years, that being Summer from June to Aug (summer use to be 5 months till 2006 but if we get 3 weeks summer we have done well the last few years, and winter has started in September and is still on the go now in late May which means winter lasts 9 months now and not the 6 it use to be till 2006, so we only have winter & short summers now in UK, which if anyone follows the weather the last few years is telling us that earth is cooling fast, the lies about earth warming was a con to help power firms get richer, and to help firms that build bad windmills get richer, plus firms which maintain windmills get richer, the one who fell for the con, the poorest one is YOU.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Well this may shock you, but in the UK we have had only two, yes 2 seasons the last 7 years, that being Summer from June to Aug (summer use to be 5 months till 2006 but if we get 3 weeks summer we have done well the last few years, and winter has started in September and is still on the go now in late May which means winter lasts 9 months now and not the 6 it use to be till 2006, so we only have winter & short summers now in UK
Well indeed still cold for May,but last year was very unusual.

Especially for London which is atypical in comparison with the rest of the island..

Last year it was so hot that I couldn't make my daily walk from the Oval to Regent.

Not like this year...which will be the same?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Very nice! It has an impressionist feel and I like the diffused tone merging. The colors create a moment of joy for me, kudos

Peace,
spec

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Very nice! It has an impressionist feel and I like the diffused tone merging. The colors create a moment of joy for me,
I like to play with colors,to give them life...to live.

Oh I am glad you like it.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join