It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who on ATS are members of the Knights of Columbus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I know of two members of ATS that are Knights of Columbus, aside from myself. I believe there are a few more out there that have posted in the past. If you are a member of this order, please let me know. I would like to seek out my fellow brethren that may be members of the Knights here. If you feel more comfortable sending me a U2U about your affiliation with the Knights, then feel free to do so.

Please provide some information on the name of your council, and location, as well as the degree you have attained.

Thanks in advance brothers!

V.J.!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Chief Counsellor,
I am a former Columbian Squires and now a Fourth Degree Knight. I cannot reveal my Council or Assembly numbers for reasons better left unsaid in the open.

I am a Past State Deputy Chief Squire, and Currently a District Warden.

SK, RL

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I posted this thread 3 years ago!!! And a reply only now? Wow. Haha. Thanks Brother for replying, nice to make your aquaintance.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm not a Knight of Columbus, but my grandfather was. I have no idea what degree he had. I don't really know much about them. My understanding is that they are a masonic-like fraternal organization that is approved for Catholics, and my grandfather was a devout Catholic. The only other thing I know is that my grandmother didn't like the KoC, but I'm not really sure why.

3 year old thread... :p Yeah, I just assumed it was a brand new thread when I saw it in the forum. I take it this means there aren't many Knights here.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I am, a Sir Knight as well as a council officer here in Philadelphia. I would be happy to discuss anything with you in the open, what I can of course, or in private. My wife LOVES the Knights and is VERY supportive of the Knights and helps our council a lot. I am looking ofrwards to joining the COlor Corp.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Though im not a knight my uncle was a grand knight in his chapter on long island.I know there had several members,good parties and were rather good natured,hard working blue collar types that would rent out their hall for many different occasions.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hi!

I´m a third degree knight, from Tijuana, México, Council Padre Domingo Martínez.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
ive only just become a member of the knights templar of britannia, i think im to young to buy a regila just yet but im aurtherized to be a memmber servant i think i am.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
freemason templars are not the orignal templars sort of a copy in some ways, but im no anti christ but i support the illuminati as enlighted people not gods like jesus illuminati is not the anti christ nor are the templars that many seem to dis like david icke and alex jones but knights like all of us are seeking the truth and to be illuminated. As a knight templar of brit we belive thatg we should not pray ina church as your body mind and spirit within yourself is the church. im catholic and they have fully accepted me and im glad they did.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by Swissgarud]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i was initiated in jackson michigan council 8858 7 years ago, my grandfather, father (PKG) , all my brothers, and other family members are Knights!!!
Vivat Jesus!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Welcome Brother Knights. How many are going all the way to the 4th? I am a Sir Knight myself and thought it was the most beautiful ceremony.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
hopefully soon, just got transferred to st. joe's council in richmond illinois. i hope to travel to the 4th

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cesar1981
hopefully soon, just got transferred to st. joe's council in richmond illinois. i hope to travel to the 4th

Hello Brother. I do so encourage going to the 4th. You wil enjoy it.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
so i hear!!
i will travel so...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I am looking forwards to next years 4th degree ceremony. My wife is also going to attend the celebration with me again.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The 4th degree is a beautiful ceremony, and there is much to learn during it's lessons. But I wouldn't call it "travelling", usually it is something like being "exemplified" into the 4th. Masons use the term "travelling" and we are not masons.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My apologies. I was reffering "traveling" in the form of a journey t Knighthood then to Sir Knight.

I am receiving my 4th degree cert tonight. Should be enjoyable as this is my first assembly meeting.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Congratulations, 3rd degree Knighthood is often called FULL Knighthood (in the Knights of Columbus) and attaining the 4th Degre is often called COMPLETE Knighthood..

When are you going to buy your regalia?

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
When I have the time to join the color corps. I currently have a very busy schedule and I am very aqctive in my council.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
traveling is a term used by masons,
traveling to the east, or towards light.
my job as a knight is not to travel but to establish,
to protect and to secure
all Knights would agree

top topics

join