It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient machines in Russia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I have not done much research into these but thought I would post it here, ancient machines found in Russia.

In the remote Kamchatka peninsula, 150 miles from Tigil, Russia, University of St. Petersburg archaeologists discovered a strange fossil. The authenticity of the find has been certified. According archaeologist Yuri Golubev, the discovery surprised scientists. It was a machine. It is not the first time that an artifact, an ancient object, something like this is found in that region. But, surprisingly, the machine,at first glance, inlaid in rock looked like the remnant of a volcano. After analysis, it seems that it was made of metal parts that seem to form a mechanism, a gear which may be of a type of watch or computer. The pieces were all dated – 400 million years ago! Scientists said hikers found these remains in rock. The archaeologists went to the place and made the discovery. Hundreds of toothed cylinders made up the machine.They were in perfect state of conservation. Archaeologists had to control the area, because the people began to appear in large numbers to look at it. American geologists examined the machine and confirmed it was a machine. They wer amazed.

eng.spb-venchur.ru...

Unusual, mostly spiral-shaped objects found in years 1991-1993 on the small river Narada, on the eastern side of the Ural mountains (Russia). Their size ranges from a maximum of 3 cm (1.2 in.) down to an incredible 0.003 mm, about 1/10,000th of an inch! The larger ones are of copper, while the small and very small ones are of the rare metals tungsten and molybdenum. Exact measurements of these often microscopically-small objects have shown that the dimensions of the spirals are in the so-called Golden Mean ratio. All tests carried out to date give an age for the objects of between 20,000 and 318,000 years, depending on the depth and the situation of the site.

www.artgomperz.com...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There are tons of threads on these. Read this post see what the fossil is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those are Laudonomphalus regularis (Natural historical museum of Lille, north of France), Givetian, Denvonian.
Example of fossilized marine life: disjointed knuckles encrines... from the Crinoids species that are marine animals that make up the class Crinoidea of the echinoderms.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I imagine some people will claim that the first picture is nothing more than fossilised sea life.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Hmmm, strange type of sea life, what about the other pic of nano metallic parts?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I wonder Why, any machine would need so many gears, unless it was to do exact measurements, or needed to be very fine tuned. Like a clock. Very strange indeed. It blows my mind what we still have to discovry about our origins on this planet, and I feel it is nothing like what we have been told our origins are.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The top pic kinda reminds me of the floating stuff on the nasa video feeds from the shuttle

I could buy into either fossilized creatures, like coral, or a machine of some sort.

Its no Antikythera mechanism but its pretty cool still!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Interesting....But let me play devil's advocate here for a minute. Couldn't anyone with the cajones enough to approach a volcano "dip" some metalic gears and parts in lava, then cold spash it in water real fast in order to conserve the parts and solidify the rock...Could this be fabricated in some way ? The rock would carbon test in a rage similar to what has been tested here, no ?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

no

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuke2013
Interesting....But let me play devil's advocate here for a minute. Couldn't anyone with the cajones enough to approach a volcano "dip" some metalic gears and parts in lava, then cold spash it in water real fast in order to conserve the parts and solidify the rock...Could this be fabricated in some way ? The rock would carbon test in a rage similar to what has been tested here, no ?

Quite possibly, but the result would not be fossilised, that takes time im afraid.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The interesting thing about those coils it that we use tungsten molybdenum alloys today for there high electrical resistance. These type coils are used in heating applications and as electrical resistors.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

True but to me they don't look fosilised but more on the "burned" and encased side. Some "plishish" was obviously done but the gears look way too good in shape to be fosils to me. just my humble opinion....

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

...And why not...Please explain.....

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
An intriguing post!The tungsten got my attention.I am reminded of stories of unusual finds from a series of Reader's Digest books.I'm proposing the idea of starting a thread based on those,I would have to sit down and go through my hard copies-reword a few bits so as not to entirely plagarize and give a summary.Anybody like the idea?I am incapable on my phone to do links but would love to start such a thread and others could throw up relevant links or images?I love the concept behind your thread,OP.What was here before us? S and F.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Hmmm, strange type of sea life, what about the other pic of nano metallic parts?

I remember reading about these years ago - one of the possible explanations I recall leaning towards was sea life/ seashells and the like...

But those nano-springs or augers are a pretty interesting find. Then again, they may be another weird case of OOPARTS (Out of Place Artifacts) like the ancient spark plug that was found in a rock back in the '60s.

Of course, I hope that they've been taking these artifacts seriously since the discovery - I mean, it's been over 20 years now since they discovered this stuff for ef's sake, and still no updates on these finds.

These spiral objects are made from rare materials, and it strikes me as odd that Mother Nature would create precious metals in a machined-like form. But then again, look at flowers, snowflakes and snail shells... Mother Nature gets those shapes right every single time she cooks 'em up now doesn't she?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yeah it called sea shells

The next one has the support of Michael Cremo - and that pretty much falsifies it. There are microfossils but these aren't them. If you look at the story link to its fully of laughable falacies . Like metal parts 'fossilizing'

The parts reached the fossilization state in a period of time historically and geologically short. Possibly, the “machine” fell into a swamp

ah yeah

Simply another in a long line of fake reports, 'pious fraud' by believers. As noted above there really are microfossils, in this case they have taken some real ones and mixed them in (or just made up the story) a few modern high tech parts.

Luxus may I suggest you learn about 'Weekly World News' and what it is
edit on 17/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by the_philth

The Spark Plug in a geode is a great OOA.Thanks for putting that up there.These stories are exactly what I was talking about.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

All tests carried out to date give an age for the objects of between 20,000 and 318,000 years

People still believe these stupid tests? They are nowhere near accurate and they really have no clue to the age! People still fall for their trap to get attention.....Carbon dating is an absolute joke

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

People still believe these stupid tests? They are nowhere near accurate and they really have no clue to the age! People still fall for their trap to get attention.....Carbon dating is an absolute joke

C-14 dating is quite reliable unless you have an intense bias to disregard them to support a religious belief. There are a large number of other types of dating that can be used to correlated with them. However......

As for the above dates-you are correct since they are made up, yep they are an absolute joke

----------------------------------------------------
Adding material for the thread

Link to an image of crinoidea

edit on 17/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
I imagine some people will claim that the first picture is nothing more than fossilised sea life.

I wonder why that is?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by the_philth

Have the academics debunked the spark plug in the geode yet?

Few interesting pics

Ancient Spark plug?

Ancient bronze wheels, described by professor Rafael ?

Ancient electrical device in rock, think this one is fake myself but what do you think?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join