It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free energy? possible? expert pls come in

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Still waiting for my gravity light

what EXACTLY is an alledged " gravity light "

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Freezer

Still waiting for my gravity light

A gravity light is where you lift a giant box of rocks, put it on a chain, and the downward force from gravity creates enough friction energy to power a light bulb.

The ones who claim this as a miraculous source of energy forget to mention all the work expended to give you your food which gave you energy to lift the box of rocks however...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The ones who claim this as a miraculous source of energy forget to mention all the work expended to give you your food which gave you energy to lift the box of rocks however...

The benefit is powering a light without the use of batteries which many can't afford, and eliminating the dirty kerosene lamps.

Norway gets 99% of their power from hydroelectric dams, gravity pulling that water down. I'd say that's not to shabby compared to others using nuclear and coal crap, destroying and polluting the entire planet for decades to come.

Here's something else to chew on.
translate.google.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

1 - " wind up " lamps have been in use for 2 decades - and have the advantage of portability in use - you dont need to hang the mamp and its bag of rock from a anchor

2 - kerosene lamps also provide heat - which is often as or more usefull than the light

3 - hydro electric works for norway - there is a reason for this - that a map will explain , the potential for hydro electric power in the state of florida is minimal

4 - already discused on ATS thread it has been chewed - but its increasingly looking like random pictures only - the more we see the less sense it makes

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

I live in a place where much of the time we have 100% of our energy supplied from hydro installations and, if seasonal conditions are right, we export the surplus which is preferable to spilling the dams or at least allowing us to spill less than we would without the export option. We can also import energy during arid conditions but there is a small thermal (gas turbine) installation to cover such contingencies. But don't forget the environmental opposition to establishing more hydro schemes - flooding usable land, displacing settled areas and the effect on wildlife. We also have considerable windfarm installations and yes, the environmental lobby is against them as well as endangered species of birds can blunder into them. Environmental lobbies were also against horse-drawn vehicles a long time ago and preferred the 'cleanliness' of internal combustion engine driven transport but we know how that turned out

If we all abandoned our aircon, heated pools & spas and electrical domestic heating etc we'd have this carbon emission thing licked in short order as well as saving a fortune in energy costs.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Freezer

1 - " wind up " lamps have been in use for 2 decades - and have the advantage of portability in use - you dont need to hang the mamp and its bag of rock from a anchor

Do you have a link where to get one, and the specs?

2 - kerosene lamps also provide heat - which is often as or more usefull than the light

I don't think a small lamp will give much heat. Also comes from a dirty source, oil.

3 - hydro electric works for norway - there is a reason for this - that a map will explain , the potential for hydro electric power in the state of florida is minimal

How about some wave driven generators.

4 - already discused on ATS thread it has been chewed - but its increasingly looking like random pictures only - the more we see the less sense it makes

Well I live in the U.S. so I am not really that hopeful a new source will be implemented here, as we are a controlled population, and controlled populations don't get choices. This country will sooner sink into the ground before replacing oil.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
reply to post by Freezer

I live in a place where much of the time we have 100% of our energy supplied from hydro installations and, if seasonal conditions are right, we export the surplus which is preferable to spilling the dams or at least allowing us to spill less than we would without the export option. We can also import energy during arid conditions but there is a small thermal (gas turbine) installation to cover such contingencies. But don't forget the environmental opposition to establishing more hydro schemes - flooding usable land, displacing settled areas and the effect on wildlife. We also have considerable windfarm installations and yes, the environmental lobby is against them as well as endangered species of birds can blunder into them. Environmental lobbies were also against horse-drawn vehicles a long time ago and preferred the 'cleanliness' of internal combustion engine driven transport but we know how that turned out

If we all abandoned our aircon, heated pools & spas and electrical domestic heating etc we'd have this carbon emission thing licked in short order as well as saving a fortune in energy costs.

Well I don't think the problem will be solved until we stop wars, and take back control of the government, as if we ever had it. The best power sources will always be reserved for the military, and in order for the military to maintain it's advantage it's kept in total secrecy. In the end it comes down to a person gaining their independence.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

google " trevor baylis " he is a british guy - his irst invention was a wind up radio - as he figured that access to information and education was a dire need in areas with no electricity

kerosene has a specific energy of 37.6 MJ / litre - thats a lot of heat
- a simple tilley type lamp produces an enormouse ammount of heat - i use one of these in my emergency gear kit - not for light - but for heat - it kept my partner and i alive overnight in temps of -12c[ absolute ] - in a shelter

yup tidal power is a an energy source i aproves of - existing systems need an estury / inlet and have " ecological issues " -- but newer technology thats being developed can run in open ocean

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by swanne

Originally posted by SpearMint
reply to post by swanne

How could you be "in electricity" and possibly think this could work? It violates the laws of the Universe for starters.
edit on 17-5-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

No. Because the OP's electricity generator doesn't violate any laws - electricity is derived from the variating magnetic field in the generator, which moves the electron in the coil. Thus, it's isn't "free", neither is it mechanical perpetual movement, because your battery does all the work.

The trick is to provide electricity for that battery.

I am currently working in merging both the gen and motor coils inside the same magnetic field, but make the gen coil slightly bigger than the motor, so that the gen coil emits higher amperage than the motor coil needs.
edit on 17-5-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

Seriously
NO machine is 100% efficient I hope you are self employed because I would love to see what an employer would think of your thoughts

The trick isn't to supply electricity for the battery is to have a 100%+ efficient generator that's what you would need you have losses due to friction and heat etc it wont and cant work!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

google " trevor baylis " he is a british guy - his irst invention was a wind up radio - as he figured that access to information and education was a dire need in areas with no electricity

So you are talking about a handcrank generator lamp? That is all I found. Gravity light has some advantages, with the lower cost having no battery, and it only takes a couple seconds to lift the weight compared to cranking a generator for minutes. Not as portable though, and doesn't have as much power as some handcrank gens.

kerosene has a specific energy of 37.6 MJ / litre - thats a lot of heat
- a simple tilley type lamp produces an enormouse ammount of heat - i use one of these in my emergency gear kit - not for light - but for heat - it kept my partner and i alive overnight in temps of -12c[ absolute ] - in a shelter

I can see there is short term uses but what about breathing in the fumes over a long term in your house?

yup tidal power is a an energy source i aproves of - existing systems need an estury / inlet and have " ecological issues " -- but newer technology thats being developed can run in open ocean

Solar panels is another one too. I think as printing technology gets better the cost will decrease. They will double as a roof as well. With thin film you could coat every surface of your house with it, and they already have some getting 30% efficiency. But again, all the great solar technology goes to the military first, and the consumer will see it 20 years later.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

From here Trevor Baylis

In 1991,[6] he saw a television programme about the spread of AIDS in Africa and that a way to halt the spread of the disease would be by education and information using radio broadcasts. Before the programme had finished he had adjourned to his workshop and assembled the first prototype of his most well-known invention, the wind-up radio.

Google is your friend 10 sec to find both above.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Ok it was known as a main spring.
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't think the newer model uses this anymore, that is why it is hard to find one, as newer ones use a battery and a handcrank generator. This is still only a radio, where as gravity light is powering a led. Radios take very little energy. Still the gravity light has the advantage of seconds to lift the weight verse cranking, though I do wonder what type of runtime you would get from a spring like that.

Interesting unique radio non the less.

edit on 19-6-2013 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by korgmeister
sorry for my noobie ness. its been a while i had been thinking, suppose you get a 9v rechargable battery and use it to power a mini generator that produce 12 v. then you use the output to charge back the 9v..and you still have excess of 3v left..

would the generator continue to run infinitely? and the excess 3v would be considered free energy and can be use infinitely?
edit on 17-5-2013 by korgmeister because: typo

Hi OP

The way I look at it is Free Energy is possible via a Radiant/Zero Point charge but the machines are not. Eventually parts, bearings will break down, wear out etc. So to answer your question I can't even see a solid state device lasting forever.

The closest I you'll probably get to your sugestion would be one of the Bedini Motors. They're zero drag Back EMF pulse generators which can use a small input to power a load which can be used to charge a larger output.

I know because I've built several which are currently running. I have used a 9volt battery to power one of the machines which was then able to charge a 12volt battery. Although once the 9volt input dropped to around 6 volts the field weakens and my wheel struggles to maintain rotation. I've also used an old 8volt 355mA phone charger to power the machine also. Although it works better with an equivelent input.

I have also then used the 8volt phone charger to power the machine and in turn recharge the non rechargable 9volt alkaline.

Since I've been playing with these machines my perception of Free Energy has changed. I think the term can be somewhat misleading. You have to perform a certain amount of work to be able to reap the benefits.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Has "google" found the "wind up lamp" yet?
edit on 22-6-2013 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
hi again everyone, according to this article, free energy already exist 25,000 years ago

Suppressed Scientific Evidence Proves Free Energy Source Dating Back 25,000 Years

A monumental discovery with four years of comprehensive Geo-archaeological research has failed to reach mainstream audiences for some reason. The most active pyramid site in the world dating the pyramid complex back 25,000 years has also released scientific evidence supporting the theory that the pyramids were used as an energy source. The recent study reveals energy beams transmitting electromagnetic signals unexplainable by our science in what is now documented as the largest Pyramid complex in the world. Overwhelming evidence, supported by scientific research from all over the archaeological community proves that our recorded history is wrong concerning turn changes religion, science and academics.

refer here : www.themindunleashed.org...

can someone pls explain more detail how does it work?

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by korgmeister
can someone pls explain more detail how does it work?

It does not work, just another hoax.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join