It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

free energy? possible? expert pls come in

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

3. You will need a generator that can produce at least .001% more power (amps) than it takes for the motor to operate and the battery can supply. Even the tiniest amount is enough to produce more than is consumed. This generator has to use the method as in #1 and #2 in order to achieve a maximum output of 101%.

And there's one physical impossibility...and the part that the whole plan falls apart on.

The only problem is, is that we don't have these materials to work with and so we are left wanting because in theory we could do it but in reality we can't, not yet.

No, in theory you CAN'T do it. And in reality, you can't do it either.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

3. You will need a generator that can produce at least .001% more power (amps) than it takes for the motor to operate and the battery can supply. Even the tiniest amount is enough to produce more than is consumed. This generator has to use the method as in #1 and #2 in order to achieve a maximum output of 101%.

And there's one physical impossibility...and the part that the whole plan falls apart on.

The only problem is, is that we don't have these materials to work with and so we are left wanting because in theory we could do it but in reality we can't, not yet.

No, in theory you CAN'T do it. And in reality, you can't do it either.

Actually, we have the example of dark matter influencing galaxies, and dark energy pushing them away, so we do have it in actual demonstration proven by science, and so therefore theoretically, it could be done. But you are correct, with what we do know now, we could never build such a machine. What we work with is the manipulation of electrons, etc through magnetism. This could be to us what fire is to a caveman compared to anyone using dark energy and matter. They may go hand in hand in the same manner that non-dark matter(magnets) influences non-dark energy (electrons).

edit on 18-5-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Actually, we have the example of dark matter influencing galaxies, and dark energy pushing them away, so we do have it in actual demonstration proven by science, and so therefore theoretically, it could be done. But you are correct, with what we do know now, we could never build such a machine. What we work with is the manipulation of electrons, etc through magnetism. This could be to us what fire is to a caveman compared to anyone using dark energy and matter. They may go hand in hand in the same manner that non-dark matter(magnets) influences non-dark energy (electrons).

Actually, it's damned tough to even demonstrate that dark energy or matter interact with normal matter in ANY measurable way in less than galactic concentrations. So, for a small machine (or a big one!), no, there's barely any interaction whatsoever, which is why it's called "dark energy" and "dark matter", that isn't a description of its color, it's a description of its lack of interaction.

And so, theoretically, you're not going to get the withered dowager of free energy machines, the motor-generator, to work. Even with "dark matter" as the new macguffin. Might as well invoke neutrinos.
edit on 18-5-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I don't think we humans understand electricity like we seem to think we do.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Windevoid
I don't think we humans understand electricity like we seem to think we do.

I think you're quite right. Negative and positive charge have been heuristic concepts since Franklin made up those terms 250 years ago. Charge has never been mechanically defined to this day. Dig deep into cutting edge theoretical physics and the only answer you get is 'virtual particles'.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by korgmeister

Well now that is a good question... I run my house now off a generator I found on my granpas property when he died 7 months ago. So I got the generator for free. My initial investment of 4 quartz of oil. $11.72, (I keep all my receipts). I was able to build a 3 stage gassifier with a scrubber to produce pure hydrogen, however I only burn two stages of the possible three to power the generator because I save the bio oil I refine from the bio char to replace the store bought oil instead of refining the bio char to bio oil then refining that to a high grade fast burning gasoline that is cleaner even than store bought gas.

So in the past 5 months, since it took me two months to build the gassifier, at no cost, since my gf's family has not thrown away one bit of metal scrap since the 70's, we already had all the material needed. So with one initial cost of oil to fill up the generator on the first day of use, I have not paid one dime in energy. And as long as I do a complete maintenance check and through cleaning once a month my free energy should continue as long as I need it to.

I had my electricity turned off 4 months ago. The 200+ a month I was paying to the electric company is now being saved so I can by Thermo electric generators I will be putting on the outside of the gassifier after I cruch some numbers to see how much insulation will be needed on the outside shell as not to burn them up. They will eventually power minor appliances and the fans for my geo thermal a/c.

I am currently running 12 volt fans to pull air from 8 feet underground through geo thermal vents which I soo will be replacing their power source with T.E.G.'S since they are currently working off of 8 solar panels which is actually wasting electricity. Some days I have little to no power for them if there is no sun light. Which really dont matter because I dont need my fans on cloudy days because usually we have high winds that push the 55 degree up not needing the fans to pull it into the house.

All extra power I give to my neighbor.

Hope this helps you

I have youtube videos I will upload as soon as I can that shows my work on one for a friend step by step how to make the gassifier so find your own generator... late for work, will respond to any questions later.
edit on 12-6-2013 by lucifer6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
ohh almost forgot I get wood chips and saw dust from local saw mills on my way home from work. So minus labor of loading the gassifier and the reactor drum it is CURRENTLY FREE

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
You cannot get something for nothing. Period!

How much do you pay for the light energy harnessed by a solar panel? ZERO.

How much do you pay for the air you breathe? ZERO.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

How much do you pay for the panel? Not zero. In fact, it takes quite a while to amortize the cost of the panel. And by the time it's paid for you probably have to buy a new one.

Unless you eat something, how much energy to you get from air? Zero.
edit on 6/13/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Not zero. In fact, it takes quite a while to amortize the cost of the panel.

He stated that there isn't anything you get for free. My answers still stand. The sunlight is totally and complete FREE.

And by the time it's paid for you probably have to buy a new one.

Solar cells can have a life expectancy of 40+ years if built correctly, but I don't see your point. Are you saying there is no use for solar panels?

Unless you eat something, how much energy to you get from air? Zero.

Tell that to this guy. Also try to stop breathing, see how far you get.

NASA reports he survived 130 days only with water, and they even named it after his name: HRM phenomenon. He stopped to eat completely after he went on his pilgrimage to Himalaya.

www.ahmedabadmirror.com...

edit on 13-6-2013 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Are you saying there is no use for solar panels?
No. Solar panels provide electricity. But it isn't free.

Tell that to this guy.
I don't suppose you can find a real source for that claim can you?

Here's a bit on Manek showing he's a phony. As far as his claims that he doesn't eat as a result of sungazing go, he's apparently been known to binge at Indian buffets and has been filmed doing it (this during a time when he said he hadn't eaten in 10 years)!

cassiopaea.org...

NASA? NASA never heard of him.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

What use does solar radiation have beyond keeping us warm and giving us skin cancer in it's native form? ZERO

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Solar panels provide electricity. But it isn't free.

Never said solar panels were free, maybe you should reread what I posted.

Originally posted by boncho
What use does solar radiation have beyond keeping us warm and giving us skin cancer in it's native form? ZERO

Thank you for that, that's the funniest thing I've heard all week.
Didn't expect any less from you guys.
edit on 13-6-2013 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Ok.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Freezer

Ok.

Exactly..

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Can you get any electricity without the panels?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There are free energy sources like solar and wind/wave/tides etc so no argument there but you have to factor in the lifetime cost (building & maintaining) of your collection & conversion apparatus to look at it realistically.
To displace thermal production of electrical energy that lifetime (say 40-50 years max) cost currently needs to be less than about $40/MWh (=4c/kWh) which is a big, if not impossible, ask for existing alternatives to burning coal, oil or gas. Application of a tax on carbon emissions makes the alternatives slightly more attractive but very unpopular with customers who find themselves paying almost double for their energy.

The solution, which most don't want to hear, is to use less energy but it'll never be free no matter what source you exploit to acquire your needs.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
We can create more energy than it takes to make it which would be called overburden. This energy is taken from existing energy in the environment or stored in something though, we do not create it. Even a generator does not really create energy, it induces it. There is energy stored in everything, whether it is in bonds or in weight that works with gravity. If a person wants to create a real lot of energy, that needs fuels but to create a little energy is easy. The sun, wind, earth's magnetic field, gravity, differences in temperature, etc...can all be used.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Freezer

Can you get any electricity without the panels?

I'm sure you can look it up on google. There's hundreds of sites which can explain how a solar cell works, in depth.

Originally posted by Pilgrum
There are free energy sources like solar and wind/wave/tides etc so no argument there but you have to factor in the lifetime cost (building & maintaining) of your collection & conversion apparatus to look at it realistically.
To displace thermal production of electrical energy that lifetime (say 40-50 years max) cost currently needs to be less than about $40/MWh (=4c/kWh) which is a big, if not impossible, ask for existing alternatives to burning coal, oil or gas. Application of a tax on carbon emissions makes the alternatives slightly more attractive but very unpopular with customers who find themselves paying almost double for their energy.

The solution, which most don't want to hear, is to use less energy but it'll never be free no matter what source you exploit to acquire your needs.

Agreed, there is always a price to pay for the conversion. Not only do we have to factor in cost in terms of dollars, but cost to the environment as well. Also there are many areas with no access to a grid, so solar or other energy conversion devices can be all there is. I always bring a small panel with me on backpacking trips since there is no access to the grid and it keeps my lights, and other devices charged. Still waiting for my gravity light from an indiegogo project, hopefully it will come sometime this century. Yes, I think the gravity it uses it free too.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Still waiting for my gravity light from an indiegogo project, hopefully it will come sometime this century. Yes, I think the gravity it uses it free too.

Depends on how you perceive it.
The 'gravity generator' returns less energy than you have to input by raising the weight so I guess it's powered by the food you eat to provide that energy in the first place. Hardly miraculous or world changing but useful nevertheless.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join