It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which one are you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
Xon

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
closent to me is nr 3. I think it is life on other planet but they have never been here on earth. Not any aliens og UFO's, The UFO's here on earth is the goverments plane.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
5. There are aliens visiting us, monitoring and studying us. They will contact us once we demonstrate that we are a mature civilization that does not pose a threat to them.

Why would any alien get in touch with us, the most dangerous form of life in the universe? Give power to the humans and they will terrorize the whole galaxy and even the universe.

Xon

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster
5. There are aliens visiting us, monitoring and studying us. They will contact us once we demonstrate that we are a mature civilization that does not pose a threat to them.

Why would any alien get in touch with us, the most dangerous form of life in the universe? Give power to the humans and they will terrorize the whole galaxy and even the universe.

How can you be sure of that is there any proof??? I have never seen a UFO or Alien and I have never seen a evidenc that made me think maybe. So I was wondering do you have a evidenc for me that made you belive in it?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well, I don't think there are shape shifting aliens among us, nor do I believe in lizard aliens...I believe there are many different life forms here from other worlds and I believe that our government knows about them, or rather parts of our government.. I believe they came here before humans and manipulated an already evolving species. That's why our DNA is close to particular species of ape and why we won't find that "missing" link. I think the happenings in the bible tell us some of this and I think there is proof in the bible of this.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster

We really don't know that we're the most dangerous......could be a species out thete even worse than us....it could happen.......

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I believe that we as humans are not the only creatures of high intelligence in the universe.

I believe the crash at Roswel is legit, and so are many others.

Earth isn't the only planet with life on in. I always like to refer to how we as a people were wrong about the earth being flat, Aristotle and Ptolemy were wrong about an earth-centered Universe, and everyone thought that "Europe" was the only land in the world until some extended sailing revealed ooooppppsss, there is more here than we thought!

I believe we have been visited, for extended times.

I am starting to believe more in the possibility that they are here now, humans work/deal with them regularly.

The cover-up/disinformation plan has been working well for the last 50 years.

Cameron

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
...the resources, technology, intelligence etc on earth at the moment could build and launch one of these "Cities". (I would think)

I have to agree. The only real problem is that most "earthlings" are still too obsessed with chasing shiny things. If we'd all quit worrying about the "monetary" aspect of such an endeavor, we could probably pull something like this off.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I like the world ship Idea so much I am gonna start a new thread about it so we can keep this one on topic.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
I like the world ship Idea so much I am gonna start a new thread about it so we can keep this one on topic.

Cool, was hoping someone would start a thread on this

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here it is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your right this would make a GREAT research project

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Myself? I'm a 10. (Of course.)

But, in any case, I think aliens that die here become part of our human race and incarnate among us.

Therefore, the belief-systems of Aliens are already at work and at play in our communities and societies--in contrast to our own cosmic and personal spiritual histories.

If you look at the new Globalism, you can see space mechanization and impersonal systems [both effects of interstellar space travel] producing a society of humans that is more focused on "processes" than it is on "results, effects or outcomes."

In any case, they affect our lives by enriching our experience with conflicts we didn't have before. That's a dubious distinction, but there it is.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
If you look at the new Globalism, you can see space mechanization and impersonal systems [both effects of interstellar space travel] producing a society of humans that is more focused on "processes" than it is on "results, effects or outcomes."

In any case, they affect our lives by enriching our experience with conflicts we didn't have before. That's a dubious distinction, but there it is.

Consider the following:

Peace will not come to Urantia until every so-called sovereign nation surrenders its power to make war into the hands of a representative government of all mankind. Political sovereignty is innate with the peoples of the world. When all the peoples of Urantia create a world government, they have the right and the power to make such a government SOVEREIGN; and when such a representative or democratic world power controls the world's land, air, and naval forces, peace on earth and good will among men can prevail--but not until then.

To use an important nineteenth- and twentieth-century illustration: The forty-eight states of the American Federal Union have long enjoyed peace. They have no more wars among themselves. They have surrendered their sovereignty to the federal government, and through the arbitrament of war, they have abandoned all claims to the delusions of self-determination. While each state regulates its internal affairs, it is not concerned with foreign relations, tariffs, immigration, military affairs, or interstate commerce. Neither do the individual states concern themselves with matters of citizenship. The forty-eight states suffer the ravages of war only when the federal government's sovereignty is in some way jeopardized.

mercy.urantia.org...

It is the Midway Creatures who are behind Globalization and they are not alien, they are the first permanent residents of the planet. "What the United Midwayers undertake, the United Midwayers do."

While this ideal is inevitable, the UN is proof that the time for such a world government has not arrived.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nice thread Amuk!

I'd say I'm a 6. I've seen enough evidence to make me believe that they've been screwing with us since the beginning of history. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing I don't know...but after reading Budd Hopkins' most recent book, Sight Unseen, I realize that there's not a thing we can do about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I think I would be closest to 2, 6 and 7. Too much to explain why, but the little suckers sure do scare the crap out of me. I can't even look at most pictures of grays without feeling panicky and getting chills. I always just used to think I was an abductee, now I just think I�m schizophrenic.

I just hope my .308 can shoot through their body armor

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
www.votergate.tv
www.votescam.com

Please inform yourselves and those around you. There is a war going on, invisible to those
putting institutions of rank and authorities higher that the future and safety of their fellow
human beings.

Please realize what is at stake! It could all be lost.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Cade whatr does this have to do with this thread?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Cade whatr does this have to do with this thread?

It was a comment on the thread opener's starting comment: "Now that the election is over....."

Cade

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
70% number 3 and maybe 25% number 4, with a 5% margin of we may be alone in this universe.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You can get "fresh" water by splitting Hydrogen for energy. When you extract energy from Hydrogen the by-product is H2O. So if you have a large enough Hydrogen fuel cell in your "space ship" and a means to capture free hydrogen in space and condense it into useable Hydrogen fuel, then extract electrical power from it thus creating more water then I guess you could have a limitless source of water as long as you were somewhere close to a Hydrogen emission stream from a Star.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join