It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homemade ouija board ~ making contact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by B1rd1nFL1ghT

Good Story SnF!

Word to the wise, NEVER TOUCH A QUIJA BOARD! For very good reasons.

1~You never know who your going to contact
2~ You never know what's going to come through
3~ That "Something" might decide it likes your home and set up shop
4~ See 1~3
5~ Attachments (Can be nasty)
6~ See 1,2,3 and 5

Without writing out a lenghty disertation on Quija boards it's easier to just say DON"T TOUCH THEM~

Want to mess around. Play with some Dousing Rods or Pendulums for kicks.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
"... they claimed to have 100% got into contact with a dead relative. ...are some people able to contact the dead,and others like me are not?

Demons are extremely skillful at masquerading as human spirits or “angels of light” to hide their true identity and agenda.

"Ghosts" are actually undercover demons with a stealth agenda.

The Philip experiment and others like it made that VERY obvious and completely exposes the stealth agenda.

There are NO "friendly" ghosts. And they ALWAYS lie..

For those of you who want to see just how dangerous and deadly this occult device really is, I would highly recommend that you read this book: “The Ouija Board – A Doorway to the Occult”..

In this book are real, live, documented cases of people who literally drew in evil demonic spirits in their lives as a result of engaging with the ouija board – and in many of these cases, these demons actually entered into the person’s body. This device is so deadly and dangerous, that even many mediums will not try and dabble with it.

"...a 22 year old man was playing with a ouija board with his girlfriend one night. One night as they were playing with it, a ghost all of a sudden appeared to him and started to talk with him. He then left his girlfriend’s house, but the ghost followed him all the way back to his home. When he got back home, the ghost would not quit talking to him. He said he got mad and tried to tell it to leave, but it would not obey him.

He then called up one of his friends who was a Christian and she told him that it was probably a demonic spirit and that he should command it to go to the light of Jesus Christ. When she pronounces out this specific command to the demon, this particular demon leaves.

But then all of a sudden a bigger and more evil, demonic spirit now starts talking to him, but this time this spirit is now speaking to him from the inside of his body. In other words, this demonic spirit has now entered into his body and has now taken up full residence in there. From this point on, this man now has a real live demon literally living on the inside of him."

Dangers of the Ouija Board

During my former phone ministry every single harassment victim I worked with who'd ever used a Ouija Board had demonic spirits manifest (make their presence known) in the course of the deliverance session. Even when a person fails to contact a spirit through the Ouija Board, the mere act of trying invites demonic spirits into his life.

I've worked with literally hundreds of harassment victims, helping them to identify the things in their lives that have opened the doors to the demonic. In every case -- without exception -- demonic spirits have manifested in association with anything for which a power had been assigned.

In 1949 in Cottage City, Maryland a boy started exhibiting unusual symptoms after he and his family had used a Ouija Board. This boy's bed would shake, and furniture would move when he was present -- pushed by an unseen force. While most harassment victims don't experience having the furniture moved, shaking and vibrating beds are common. The spirits harassing this boy took possession, and the boy's experiences became more and more bizarre. When medical science was unable to help the boy, a priest was called in. Nearly thirty years later, William Peter Blatty wrote a book loosely based on the boy's experiences. This book was to become the basis for the blockbuster movie The Exorcist.

Ouija Boards and Communicating with Demonic Spirits

THE OUIJA BOARD: AN OCCULTIC DOORWAY TO DEMONIC SPIRITS

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
As for the Randi challenge - You provide a link to some dodgy site pushing conspiracy theories, with more adverts than content and a disclaimer stating

So no comment on the article, just an attack on the site posting the article?

Governments will fund anything, like bat bombs...pigeon guided missiles, it doesnt mean they will work, its a stab in the dark, sometimes even governments are fooled by these snake oil salesman. It even happens to this day, a guy called James McCormick sold £50m worth of golf ball detectors as bomb detectors (ADE-651 devices). Some countries still use them, even though they have been proven they dont work.

The batbomb wasn't deployed because it wasn't needed since the advent of the atomic bomb. There is no telling whether it would have been effective, in fact

Dr. Adams maintained that the bat bombs would have been effective without the devastating effects of the atomic bomb.

The National Defense Research Committee (NDRC) observer stated: “It was concluded that X-Ray is an effective weapon.”
(X-Ray = Code name for the batbomb project)

As for Ingo Swann, you can look here

www.tricksterbook.com...

Didn't see any shred of evidence there "revealing" Ingo Swann as a fraud.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks nat kitty
I knew I couldn't be the only one here. That's why I like this community so much. It's good to know I'm not alone. Sharing helps. I was up till 6:30 in the morning though
I couldn't stop thinking about all the other things that have happened.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Quija Boards are also on the same level as playing w/ Djin's and thinking you can control them.

Same level as playing with Magic that effects another individual. Best Law~Wican "Harm none lest ye be harmed" simply put anything you put out returns 10 fold.

Opening up any portals for even the Advanced Practitioners is "Dangerous" to not on the people involved but there Health, Psychy but also the family members where they go home can start having similar effects if they have any sort of "Gift" be they energy sensitive.

Heaven's forbid a Attachment does come through, you can effect everyone around you, Moodiness to the non moody, fatigue, altered behavior's, et cetera.

To some this probably sounds outlandish and hog wash. It's not. If you want to tempt fate do so at your own accord.

I've seen the biggest bronco's of hard ass'd i'm a skeptic males turn pale once they see what they released be they Alcoholics who inadvertantly call the attachements to themselves or Mommy messing around with Magic they don't know how to handle.

Be careful, Many blessings~

sulaw

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

I'm sorry. I did not intend to ignore you. I don't post threads here much and I still have a lot to learn in the virtual world. Not to mention, I was over tired last night and couldn't sleep. I thought sharing my experiencing with others who have some knowledge in the area could benefit me somehow.

Now to your reply. I always discussed that as a possibility with my friend. We really needed to make sense of it all. But the more we thought it over, the more it just didn't add up.

The cursor moved at a lightning quick speed, really electric. That in itself was freaky. But the second it moved to the letter H, is when that candle exploded. These candles had not been lit long enough to get hot enough to break glass. To my knowledge, my mother never used them before that night. They were for decoration only.

The candles were not sitting directly upon the glass portion of the table. This was a Chinese import table used for tea. It was hand painted black wood with a glass inlay that showcased an ivory picturesque design. The candles were placed on the wood section of the table. The board was on the glass.

I will contact my mother to see if she will send me a picture of it so you can get a better idea. It really was a beautiful table. She still reminds me not to do any seances in her living room.

As a side note, this was one thing I never got a beating for doing. Not even a ridiculous chore list to pay for the damages. I bet it freaked them out as well.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Anyone can "ouija" at any time anywhere without a board. "They're" onboard. Ask a question. Put pen to paper. Write stream of consciousness. Voilà.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

"There are NO "friendly" ghosts. And they ALWAYS lie."

Someone who knows the truth wrote this.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Yes, I've had a few other people tell me exactly what you've just said, which is why I'm reluctant to share some of my past. However, I think the "door" may have already been slightly ajar prior to creating the board. This is what fueled my persistence in the amateur investigation.

I did not know, at that age, that burning it was the only way to really get rid of it. I just knew I needed to get that damn thing out of my house! So I dumped it where we dumped all the raked up leaf piles, over the fence behind our property, lol ! Made great since to my 11 year old mind

That's not to say weeks later I didn't have second thoughts, as I constantly thought about it being back there. There was no way I was going back for it. I often wonder who found it once I moved away and more houses were developed in that area.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I am working tremendously hard at being "not tuned in". For two reasons... my two daughters. I don't want them having this. It's not easy to deal with. You have no one to turn to for answers. If you try talking about it, you're ridiculed.

My youngest daughter is more like her father (thank God), but my oldest started showing signs as young as 2 years old. I hate it! I feel like its all my fault. We do not encourage any of this in our house. I just want her to be normal.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

S & F

That's a thread I've not seen before. Probably a good thing, lol. I just read the OP and yep, you basically illustrated my absolute hatred for any movie involving exorcisms. Thanks for that one, lol! Good thing I didn't read that last night. Thank you for putting it on here, it most certainly pertains. I will read through it later on today. I may come back to you for emotional support at 4am, lol!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Wow! Thanks for backing me up there Wrabbit.

Yes, it's so much different when people are jacking around. That night when it moved for us, it was not like the movies. It was as if it were electric charged. It moved unlike a 10 and an 11 year old girl would move a cursor. I don't know any other way to explain it. I could not demonstrate that type of movement either.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Yeah, this is good advice. I'm not sure exactly who came through that night, but I really don't think it was the young man we called out to.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
ENOUGH bickering. Please remain courteous and stay on topic. Failure to do so will result in loss of posting privileges.

Thanks.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
As I was saying before I was interrupted, some here are still behind the veil. This means they have not yet been exposed to the truth about our reality.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by B1rd1nFL1ghT

I think I should point out a Catch 22 between a "Real Quija" and the Hasbro Version thogh please note: The Hasbro Version can still work the same way but there is a distinct difference.

One summer I decided to make my own ouija board out of a wood panel from a broken shelf in my closet. (I was convinced the Parker Brothers version would never work.)

There is a saying well maybe not a saying but it's noted that "Wood" retains the energy of those that touch it. It's all about intent. How some will say that the spirits of the executed in the old Wooden Electric Chairs can still be felt when someone sits in them. It's eerie to say the least.

You created a Quija board out of wood. The intent, I"m taking it you "Carved" the Letters and "Numbers", the thought that went into making that piece metaphysically resonates within the wood. It's in a sense "Charging" the piece of work you are working on. Hence you get a Quija board with more "Power" than one bought from a store.

Could be a reason why it worked the first time around, my next question would be is this the first time you experianced something like this? Or have you experianced "Supernatural Phenomenon" in the past?

Bluntly asked: Do you have a "Gift" that most others don't could be any variety of said as it's a lengthy list.

And could be the main reason why that homemade quija board worked so well.

Lastly, have you gotten rid of it?
edit on 17-5-2013 by sulaw because: improper grammar

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join