It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear wars in prehistoric India

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Mahabharata is the heaviest war ever fought in India. The war is believed to be taken place at the end of "dwaparyuga" according to ancient Indian division of time i.e. 3200 B.C. Mahabharata had two groups "pandavas" and "Kauravas" who fought violently against each other, millions of people got killed.. The war involved almost every states of ancient India directly or indirectly including many other countries, much like ancient world war. There are many modern technologies known to be used in the war like vimanas i.e. airplanes and nuclear weapons, bombs etc and even much before Mahabharata. There are many more evidences and many other facts to show this. That's why I am beginning this thread to find out the truth..

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I come bearing the truth:

abovetopsecret.com.samuru.com...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pritishxsinha

I will back you on this. Cause i know there to be factual evidence of this. Even top Scientist of our academic world agree on some parts of this theory as well. But we will need to get some good evidence to prove our case.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by pritishxsinha
There are many more evidences and many other facts to show this. That's why I am beginning this thread to find out the truth..

What do you mean "other"? Shouldn't that mean that you would have provided some?
And also, no, this is obviously as true as Donald Duck.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hindi and Tamil..two of the oldest Indian languages after Sanskrit let me correct you .."vimana" means a flying machine(something like an aeroplane) in Hindi and in Tamil,the equivalent word is "vimanam"...these words exist even today....well..."vimanas" aren't temple roof tops....but "viharas" are...the ancient Indian epics are not fake...several proofs of The Ramayana and The Mahabharata can be found in India...for example...in Ramayana...the mentioning of the bridge connecting India and Sri Lanka has been proved...these texts are poetical and hence may have phrases like..the god of the ocean made the rocks float...but relating it with science..you can easily figure out that rocks capable of floating on water were dropped to build the bridge..

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by Reignite
"And he was the originator of a thousand arts, the engineer of the immortals, the maker of all kinds of ornaments, and the first of artists. And he it was who constructed the celestial cars of the gods, and mankind are enabled to live in consequence of the inventions of that illustrious one. "

book 1 section LXVI

"Those cars, looking like the changeful forms of vapour in the sky, with their royal riders slain, are falling down like the celestial cars of the denizens of heaven upon the exhaustion of the latter's merits."

book 8 section 46

these are only 2 exerpts i could remember, there are many more mentions of "celestial cars" and "flying through space".

i bet they translate back to vimana

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

If Nuclear weapons had been used wouldnt soil levels in the present still have detectable unsual higher traces of radioactivity?
Im not a nuclear physics person so im throwing the question out there to anyone who may be genuinely knowledgable about this.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

There has been some studies. I saw this on the History Channel once, and they have actually found vast trace amounts of radiation and even narrowed down it isotopes. It was even found to be damaging some of the local water supply. I'll see if I can find the show it was on. But, even Oppenheimer stated that this had actually taken place once before.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Let's start with Brahma astra, the deadliest weapon of all times in prehistoric India.
"Brahma Astra" means "a weapon of soul of universe." which is also called "Paramanu astra" that means a nuclear weapon. "Param" means sub particles or constituent paticles, "anu" means atom and "astra" means a weapon for distant firing..
In the story of Mahabharata,
after the great war, there were being some cold wars. Both Pandavas and Kauravas had brahma astra but it wasn't used during the wars because it could have destroyed complete civilization of northern chandravansh i.e. "Hastinapur, Kurushetra, Khandavaprastha and all other cities of that time" Whole state could have been devastated.

During the war, Arjuna, a pandava, killed his teacher Dronacharya, who had taken the side of Kauravas due to political reasons. There was already a treaty for not using the Brahma astra. But Ashvathama, son of Dronacharya, for taking revenge from Arjuna, he initiated the Brahma astra to kill everybody. But before the nuclear fission chain reaction could go on further and make other parts of weapon to a critical mode,, lord Krishna is known to use Brahmadanda for preventing the effects of Brahma astra and completely stopping the brahma astra,, so its effect was minimal and negligible.

Brahmastra was created for the purpose of upholding Dharma and Satya, to be used by anyone who wished to destroy an enemy. The target, when hit by Brahmastra, would be utterly destroyed. During mahabharata,,, Only Arjuna and Ashwatthama possessed the knowledge to summon the Brahmashira.

The weapon was also believed to cause severe environmental damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren and all life in and around that area ceased to exist, as both women and men became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, like in a drought.

Evidences show that areas of Rajasthan in India and also Pakistan like Mohanjodaro, ancient civilization of India was hit by nuclear weapon before Mahabharata.and now, it has been a complete desert There are many posts still to come to present the complete topic..

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

If Nuclear weapons had been used wouldnt soil levels in the present still have detectable unsual higher traces of radioactivity?
Im not a nuclear physics person so im throwing the question out there to anyone who may be genuinely knowledgable about this.

Yes, there have been found detectable unusual higher traces of radioactivity..

Radioactive Skeletons and Melted Remains i.e. Indus Valley remains,, the great civilisation which suddenly got disappeared and turned into ruins ..................... The ruins of the ancient cities of Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa are extremely radioactive. Practically nothing is known of their histories, except that both were destroyed suddenly. In Mohenjo-Daro, in an epicentre 150 feet wide, everything was crystallised, fused or melted; 180 feet from the center the bricks are melted on one side, indicating a blast. When excavations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro reached the street level, they discovered skeletons scattered about the cities, many holding hands and sprawling in the streets as if some instant, horrible doom had taken place. People were just lying, unburied, in the streets of the city. Excavations down to the street level revealed 44 scattered skeletons, as if doom had come so suddenly they could not get to their houses. All the skeletons were flattened to the ground. A father, mother and child were found flattened in the street, face down and still holding hands. And these skeletons are thousands of years old, even by traditional archaeological standards. What could cause such a thing? Why did the bodies not decay or get eaten by wild animals? Furthermore, there is no apparent cause of a physically violent death. These skeletons are among the most radioactive ever found,. At one site, Soviet scholars found a skeleton which had a radioactive level 50 times greater than normal. Other cities have been found in northern India that show indications of explosions of great magnitude

I have found this data many places and even saw a video once in television.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hi there quick reply here as I am about to fin work and go on a drinking binge so I won't be back here tonight, there was an episode I think it was ancient aliens 99% sure, anyway they had a whole episode on this and the Vimanas are actually flying houses the Gods use to use for their ancient citys in the clouds etc. I don't have time to find it but it was really informative and I think you should google search and check it out I think you will love it.

Sorry I couldn't be more in depth I love this topic!! Will be back tomorrow, with a hangover no doubt but look forward to the replys you get.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartaocean
Hindi and Tamil..two of the oldest Indian languages after Sanskrit let me correct you .."vimana" means a flying machine(something like an aeroplane) in Hindi and in Tamil,the equivalent word is "vimanam"...these words exist even today....well..."vimanas" aren't temple roof tops....but "viharas" are...the ancient Indian epics are not fake...several proofs of The Ramayana and The Mahabharata can be found in India...for example...in Ramayana...the mentioning of the bridge connecting India and Sri Lanka has been proved...these texts are poetical and hence may have phrases like..the god of the ocean made the rocks float...but relating it with science..you can easily figure out that rocks capable of floating on water were dropped to build the bridge..

I truly agree these facts, Ramayana has many proves of its existence. I too can present many facts that show Ramayana was a real event, but I still don't understand, if the event of Ramayana is real and too much old, which has been performed by earlier species of humans, then, how have we got the story of Ramayana preserved ??

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spartaocean

This is one of the image of devastated nuclear site of Mohanjodaro

They are the the ruined skeletons in Mohanjodaro. I also watched a video on it in History TV.

You will find many such images of Harapan sites on internet,, It is actual,, that many top scientists believe in this fact but it is difficult to accept that a nuclear weapon could have been existed in prehistoric times...
There are many more weapons and vimanas mentioned in Mahabharata and Puranas..

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Nope

These same exact claims have been made countless times on this board and just as many countless times been dismissed as fake, or unsupported.

No radioactive bodies, no nuclear war, no high tech civilization. All this nonsense comes from fringe stories that have no backing. It was first created in the World Island Review, January 1992.

Discussion of the topic with an explaination of where the stories came from or how they were made up

If you use the search function you'll see the same stuff - now if you had something new to add you might have a reason for posting it....but you don't.

Here is the report on the excavations at Mohendaro

PDF on the many manufactured theories about Aryans, etc

etc
edit on 17/5/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spartaocean

I will back you on this. Cause i know there to be factual evidence of this. Even top Scientist of our academic world agree on some parts of this theory as well. But we will need to get some good evidence to prove our case.

So you know there to be factual evidence?........but provide none......you then say that you need to get some good evidence to prove the case?

So which is it?......either there is evidence, or you need to get evidence.

one or the other.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Wishful thinking by Indians still devastated by the culture shock of contact with the West.

Combine ancient myths with the world's most superstitious culture and this is what you get. The tragedy is that such beliefs are not harmless. In India, where they are rampant, they help reinforce Hindu 'nationalism' (actually anti-Islamic and anti-Western Fascism) and perpetuate sectarian hatred.

edit on 17/5/13 by Astyanax because: it's all rubbish anyway.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartaocean

Somewhat contradictory, don't you think?

No evidence whatsoever exists for such an hypothesis. None. Nada. Zilch. Zero. Bupkis. Not even in the texts, which attribute the invention of Vimanas to the "clever Greeks."

Harte

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pritishxsinha

Radioactive Skeletons and Melted Remains i.e. Indus Valley remains,, the great civilisation which suddenly got disappeared and turned into ruins ..................... The ruins of the ancient cities of Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa are extremely radioactive. Practically nothing is known of their histories, except that both were destroyed suddenly. In Mohenjo-Daro, in an epicentre 150 feet wide, everything was crystallised, fused or melted; 180 feet from the center the bricks are melted on one side, indicating a blast. When excavations of Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro reached the street level, they discovered skeletons scattered about the cities, many holding hands and sprawling in the streets as if some instant, horrible doom had taken place. People were just lying, unburied, in the streets of the city. Excavations down to the street level revealed 44 scattered skeletons, as if doom had come so suddenly they could not get to their houses. All the skeletons were flattened to the ground. A father, mother and child were found flattened in the street, face down and still holding hands. And these skeletons are thousands of years old, even by traditional archaeological standards. What could cause such a thing? Why did the bodies not decay or get eaten by wild animals? Furthermore, there is no apparent cause of a physically violent death. These skeletons are among the most radioactive ever found,. At one site, Soviet scholars found a skeleton which had a radioactive level 50 times greater than normal. Other cities have been found in northern India that show indications of explosions of great magnitude

This is just absolute rubbish. Pure fiction.

and even saw a video once in television.

Was it that one where Britney Spears is dressed like a schoolgirl and dancing around?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Nope

These same exact claims have been made countless times on this board and just as many countless times been dismissed as fake, or unsupported.

No radioactive bodies, no nuclear war, no high tech civilization. All this nonsense comes from fringe stories that have no backing. It was first created in the World Island Review, January 1992.

Are you sure its all a modern creation?
Oppenheimer was a firm believer, and he's more of a credible expert on nuclear war than anyone on this forum

You can easily see that it predates 92

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Nope

Are you sure its all a modern creation?
Oppenheimer was a firm believer, and he's more of a credible expert on nuclear war than anyone on this forum

You can easily see that it predates 92

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join