It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Everybody New Account Here, Just a Quick Question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
WHAT IS UP PEOPLE OF ATS!
This is my new account created and is the second one i created, the first one being made sometime last year. I hope to be a satisfying skeptic to have on your message boards but theres one thing i need to ask about accounts. My last account i created last year, after a couple weeks, it just ended up getting deleted. Can anyone explain why this happened. Like i never got a warning for anything I'm no troll and i feel like i followed all the rules and never made any enemies in the short time i had that account. But like would ATS delete my account due to inactivity or because i didn't change my password front the one they gave me. Just any info on why they would delete my account without any wrongdoing will be greatly appreciated, I hope to be a contributing member on this great website for some time.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Try u2uing a mod with this info. They are the best ones to answer.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Im sorry I'm kinda new to forums in general, what do u mean by u2uing

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HaraNarada

A U2U is a private message. I think it's a silly name, but that's what it's called here. I forget how to find the list of currently active mods. Someone help us out here please.
edit on 17-5-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Thanks dude for the explanation
i think i should be able to find the active mods on my own, it shouldn't be too difficult to figured out.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
actually...you are doing it wrong right here by asking a "quick question" in an Introduction only Forum....for only introducing yourself...only....see?

Read the rules....that would help.
edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Ha shword, sh**ty already messing up, definitely gotta have to look more into those

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HaraNarada

Hi there...At ATS we have all kinds of excited newbies who want get something out like NOW.

Join up and start talking. Wrong way, wrong time, and in the wrong forum(s).

The quality of members comments here is important...and should begin by reading the rules the T's and C's. It quite easy, and there's a ton of helpful info in there to make your membership a great experience.

Youre new so its understandable! We all look forward to continuing discussions with you on a variety of topics!

So...please read up...get on your tin-foil hat, and learn to DUCK!!

Peace...MS

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
hi and welcome

new topics

top topics

join