The Golden Ratio Reincarnation Law of King of Kings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The Apotheosis of Washington depicts George Washington ascending to the heavens and becoming a god (apotheosis)——even Lord God like Zous.

Washington, the first U.S. president and commander-in-chief of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, is allegorically represented, surrounded by figures from classical mythology. Washington is draped in purple, a royal color, with a rainbow arch at his feet, flanked by the goddess Victory (draped in green, using a horn) to his left and the goddess Liberty to his right. Liberty wears a red cap, symbolizing emancipation, from a Roman tradition where sons leaving the home would be given a red cap. She holds a fasces in her right hand and an open book in the other.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoone
“The soul returns to earth in a body similar to its last one and has similar talents and inclinations.” —Plato

I hope not. The body I'm in sucks.
I'm tired of being sick and I really look forward to when I get to move on ..

reply to post by backtoone

Please tell me this isn't the Benjamine Creme/Maitreya Share International stuff ...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I know what you mean. But the idea of an afterlife is completely artificially derived in order to get people to not worry so much about how bad the earth is, or to expect the earth to be the opposite of heaven and then not do anything about fixing it. You can only put your feet on the course of Light and know from an intellectual understanding that it will uplift you if you truly strive to know it. Nothing is forced in the Natural flow of Life, we accepted the conditions of this life before we entered it knowing that it would help to teach us the lesson we specifically need at our individual progression into understanding. Possibly even to show us that we can overcome something that makes us feel mortal.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join