It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Golden Ratio Reincarnation Law of King of Kings

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
(C).Han Xin King of Chu in Han Dynasty,
Han Xin (died 196 BC) was a military general who served Liu Bang (Emperor Gaozu of Han) during the Chu–Han Contention and contributed greatly to the founding of the Han Dynasty. Many people would think that Han Xin was the first person to propose the grand plan for unifying China: he started his plan together with (Emperor) Gaozu in Hanzhong, conquered the Three Qins, led a northern campaign to attack the kingdoms of Wei, Dai, Zhao, Yan and Qi, moved south to destroy Chu in Gaixia. As such, he is seen to have contributed greatly to the founding of the Han Dynasty. However, after the Han Dynasty was founded successfully, Han Xin was murdered by Empress Lü Zhi when he was only 33 year old.

(D)Li Shimin Emperor in Tang Dynasty,
Emperor Taizong of Tang Dynasty (23 January 599 – 10 July 649), personal name Li Shimin , was the second emperor of the Tang Dynasty of China, ruling from 626 to 649. As he encouraged his father, Li Yuan (later Emperor Gaozu) to rise against Sui Dynasty rule at Taiyuan in 617 and subsequently defeated several of his most important rivals, he was ceremonially regarded as a co-founder of the dynasty along with Emperor Gaozu.
He is typically considered as one of the(if not the) greatest emperors in Chinese history. He made Tang the dominant power in East and Central Asia, and Emperor Taizong subsequently took the title of Tian Kehan ("Heavenly God").

(E)Zhang Sanfeng King of Kung Fu in Yuan Ming Dynasties, Tai Chi Master.
Zhang Sanfeng was a legendary Chinese Taoist priest who is believed by some to have achieved immortality, said variously to date from either the late Song Dynasty, Yuan Dynasty or Ming Dynasty. His name is said to have been Zhang Junbao before he became a Taoist. Some sources record two Chinese emperors sending missions to Zhang Sanfeng to ask for his advice, although neither mission is reported to have found him.
Owing to his legendary status, his name frequently appears in Chinese novels and Wuxia films of swordsmen as a spiritual teacher and master of martial arts. One of the films is Tai Chi Master starring Jet Li and portrayed by him.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
(F). Chakravartin the Maitreya (King of Kings the Messiah) in the era now
Today's era is what the Buddhist said degenerated time, the Taoist said the doomsday period, Christian said last days. Chakravartin’s sanskrit meaning is King of Kings or Universal King. its Chinese meaning is the sacred King who turns the law wheel. The future Buddha Chakravartin Maitreya is the future Messiah King of Kings of Christianity, the Taoist Purple King Saint, that is, the saint of three religions is the same one. The future Buddha Maitreya will revolve the law wheel (Zhuan Falun) which is the seal of the living God, also called Gong Yi magic seal. Gong refers to red and blue Premodial Taoist Tai Chi and red and black Taoist Tai Chi, Yi refers to Swastika, the three symbols are arranged in Union Jack shape to form the Gong Yi magic seal.

The Swastika symbol can be found nearly in every religion except Dao School, Swastika refers to the Buddha School, nearly every western religion belongs to the Buddha School

Buddha school’s symbol golden "swastika" (Wan) character, the Western Christian cross symbol is actually a simplified swastika

Law Wheel, the seal of the living God, also called Gong Yi magic seal

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta
reply to post by backtoone

I see but would not someone like Washington declare their intentions as a messiah? To our knowledge he made no such claims and he actually did not want to be a King which is why he is truly important to American history because he willingly gave up his power which was unheard of and allowed the democratic process to work. The only person I know of but may not be limited to that declared or was declared to be King of Kings was Jesus Christ.

What about the Indian culture? It can be said to rival the age of the Chinese while maintaining a belief in reincarnation or even formulated the concept of reincarnation. Why not someone like Ashoka? I am just trying to understand what determines the divinity of the people you listed. Is it just formulated based on birth/death dates? or is there some other source for your information? The modern Maitreya stuff that I am familiar with is mostly promoted by Benjamin Creme and Share International who like the Baha'i faith is U.N. endorsed.

Washington was just the past life of Messiah. Only the last life of Messiah will be King of Kings. I never heard that Jesus Christ declared that he is King of Kings, what he declared was the King of the Jews.

Indian culture also has a long history. However, because of Aryan, Arabs, Persians and modern British invasion, there are many interrupts between today's Indian civilization and the ancient Indian civilization.
The Buddha Shakyamuni has prophecied that Maitreya will come from East land (China). Edgar Cayce also prophecied that China will become the cradle of Christianity which means the coming Messiah(Maitreya ) comes from China.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by mr10k

I think that's because the most of humanity is chinese, am I not right?

I really like the subject. "It fits". Even if made fit, it fits. Awesome find!

Yes you are right.
And the one reason is that China's old name is the Divine Land, the Chinese people in the past 5000 years except last 64 years believe in the Divine (Buddha, Dao, God), the Divine beings create the Chinese and the divine culture of China. Only in the last 64 years the mainstream of Chinese people don't believe in the Divine but the Demon(Marx, Mao).

"It fits" is a second find. Before I found the fitting law, the past reincarnations were already found with many proofs. The main proof is the Korean prophecy book Ge'an Yi Lu which was written about 500 years ago, it prophecies the Lord Savior and his many past lives.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
There are nearly 6 proofs each for the Holy King reincarnating as Yue Fei King of Wumu in Song Dynasty and Emperor Kangxi in Qing Dynasty, which I omit here as it takes much time to translate. And I will emphasize the Washington’s reincarnation proofs for western readers here.

The 8 proofs for the Holy King reincarnating as Washington, the father of the United States :

(A), Hongkong’s "Wuhou prophecy for one century" in year 1933 prophecies that another Washington will come from (Chinese) Grassroots and benefit all mankind(as the Savior) in the next 100 years (accomplish before year 2033).
(B), The ancient Korean book "Ge’an Yi Lu" prophecies the Lord Savior and his western past lives with the words: "Western Dove Wooden Rabbit (Saint)", "the injustice made in the West will be solved in the Orient", "West-East wind comes and God Second Comes", "the Holy Spirit comes as gold Dove bird ","Wooden Rabbit (Saint) rebirth as Comforter”

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Really
Your list doesn't include Solomon, but includes Washington .. :rofl

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 4/6/13 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The sacred fibbinacci sequence.. Sorry but most of these "Kings" were military men (G.W) or deceivers to who 'wisely' tricked their followers into beleiving they were higher then them.

King > Khan > Kang> Khan/Cane > Coin. . A king is nothing more then a decevier or a tyrant. This shows your lack of wisdom and understanding of reality. Kings are not elected on their amazing traits - they demonstrate that they understand knowledge that the average (wo)man cannot figure out for themself, and thus seem "greater" then average.

Rather sharing the knowledge and making it simple for all to understand so all can be "in the know". In the earlier times, behind every king was an advisor or priest, who was the REAL king (or deceiver, using the known king as a puppet to be the head of their monster control structre). Its the preists who venture and channel within the other realms (that which is beyond 5-sensory consciousness).

It is THERE, the orders are given. Those in power, took power from everyone else, to GAIN power. Understand this equation. As there is no true great king, only the greatest leader is equal to all its followers, making sure its followers understand the same..

But the Fibb.Seq. Is natures best mathmatical-creation

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I would like to thank the OP for creating this thread - today I was examing the Fib.Seq. In my mind and trying to understand more about its nature - when all of a sudden the idea popped up: We live in a duality universe, where everything has a polarity with many shades of itself in between..

If the Fib.Seq is a positive mathmatical-creational energy; it MUST have an opposition. . This got me thinking in terms of the negative! The Fib.Seq is a spiral based format - 1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-42-84... But how can something just start at "1"? The one (like the big bang) must of expanded from something more orignal then the first sequencial number.

So consider this; -84..-42..-21..-13..-8..-5..-3..-2..-1..-1.. THEN SOMETHING HAPPENS BETWEEN -1 AND +1 but it cannot be 0! There is a deep secret here I beleive that cannot be understood by myself currently. If the Fib.Seq. Is a spiral format; it must spiral outwards, and back in again, but it NEVER collapses on itself - something happens in the meeting point of the negative and the positive (the duality aspect of this univeral creation).

Haha this might all seem like rambling of a mad man.. But its breaking news to me! We will figure it out one day - the meaning of the Fib.Seq and the meeting point of its originality.

So thanks again OP

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
Really
Your list doesn't include Solomon, but includes Washington .. :rofl

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 4/6/13 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

I have found some proofs that Solomon might be the past life of the coming Messiah, if you have other proof, please share with us.

Solomon was greater than his father David because he built the House of G-D before he built a house for himself, thus insinuating that King Solomon was the Promised Messiah. These comments were written in the Jewish Talmud and this was the first time that the idea of Solomon as the Messiah was debated.

King Solomon is acknowledged as God’s first and only begotten son; he is identified as God’s beloved (Jedidiah).

Towards the end of Revelation during humanity’s final test, King Solomon is revealed.

Judgment of Solomon---------Solemn Judgment---------- Final Judgment

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
The phrase "King of Kings" is historically referred to Cyrus the great king of Persia (500BC)....Also Darius,Xerxes and a few other Persian kings fancied themselves by that title.That was because in Persia at that time there were more than 20 kingdoms with different kings with different cultures and languages living peacefully under one flag leaded by the king of kings himself for hundreds of years making the Persian Empire one of the longest running most successful and diverse Empires in the history of the world.

Yes, many Christian words come from Persian religion Zoroastrianism such as:
Last Judgment,
Christmas Day (25th Dec) is not Birthday of Jesus Christ but of Mithra,
etc.

Zoroaster was a Persian religious saint about 3000 years ago, he prophesied that in the next 3000 years, there will be a Savior every one thousand years and the last Savior will be the Savior for the whole world doing the last Judgment,
My understanding is as follows, Christ(Messiah, Maitreya, Mithra) is not limited to one savior, its the title of one kind of saviors:
Jesus Christ was the Savior about 2000 years ago who brought the Western Savior culture;
Budai (the Laughing Buddha Maitreya) was the Savior about 1000 years ago who brought the Eastern Savior culture;
King of Kings Savior (the Second Coming Christ, Chakravartin the Buddha Maitreya) is living at our era who will fulfill all the prophecies.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yes the Fibonacci number(Fn)sequence is the most significant number sequence there is.It is the basis of how all life grows..however it is not predictive or prophetic.It signifies what IS.

For example...The DNA molecule is based on the Golden ratio. It measures 34 angstroms long by 21 angstroms wide for each full cycle of its double helix spiral.
Fn8=21
Fn9=34

34/21=1.619,047,619,047,.........

This is the Golden ratio Phi.

the "insides" of those numbers are even more curious numbers.
619+047=666

it is Revelations 13:18 the number of the beast and the number of man..i.e..the number of the beast of man.

666 is also in the early calculations of the FN to phi
Fn3=2
Fn4=3

2/3=.666

The Fibonacci numbers "signify" what "Is".Phi is the Golden ratio....relationship of all things.

phi=1:0.618.....
Phi=1:1.618......

phi/Phi is a relationship... the basis of ALL math is the relationship of numbers and what they do /are. They signify EVERTHING.Phi is the perfect ratio that is also "irrational"...it never resolves it just keeps growing closer to 618.

phi/Phi first sums it at

Fn9/Fn10
phi=34/55=0.61818181818181...

then at

Fn11/Fn10
Phi=89/55=1.61818181818181....

however at Fn10/Fn11 and Fn12/Fn11 it reverts below 618 phi

55/89= 0.617977528089888.....
144/89=1.617977528089888.....

but then at Fn11/Fn12 and Fn13/Fn12 it stabilizes up for infinity

89/144= 0.61805555555555.....
233/144=1.6180555555555....

This is what the scriptures means by "christ(the anointing) in you ..the hope of glory".666 is "growing into 618.The Fibonacci sequence signifies it as Truth.It is the matured relationship with the creator God.It isn't esoteric mysticism.There is no "messiah" man coming(or was) to rule the earth that can be predicted by the Fibonacci sequence or any sequence.That is religious fantasy

.The scriptures are chock full of these equations hid in plain sight.All connect to the Fibonacci sequence and phi/Phi(and Pi and sine, cosine and and and...)The Fibonacci sequence is the foundation.It DOES NOT predict or prophesy.It "signifies" what IS...just as John wrote in the 1st verse of Revelations(The unveiling of Yahoshua...which means Yahweh is salvation). Everything is in the great equation (the plan) that is summed by the creator.This is Gods creation and God is 100% in control of it all not human rulers that are predicted by poor numerology.

edit on 7-6-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If you're looking for the king of kings... the messiah... look in the mirror

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If you're looking for the king of kings... the messiah... look in the mirror

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I would want to know the agenda of said king. I would also want to know how he would have the bigger gun. What makes him control a bigger gun and what his agenda is would decide if he's a king.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumCounterfeit64

The bigger gun: Aliens
Agenda: peace on earth

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
I would like to thank the OP for creating this thread - today I was examing the Fib.Seq. In my mind and trying to understand more about its nature - when all of a sudden the idea popped up: We live in a duality universe, where everything has a polarity with many shades of itself in between..

If the Fib.Seq is a positive mathmatical-creational energy; it MUST have an opposition. . This got me thinking in terms of the negative! The Fib.Seq is a spiral based format - 1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-42-84... But how can something just start at "1"? The one (like the big bang) must of expanded from something more orignal then the first sequencial number.

So consider this; -84..-42..-21..-13..-8..-5..-3..-2..-1..-1.. THEN SOMETHING HAPPENS BETWEEN -1 AND +1 but it cannot be 0! There is a deep secret here I beleive that cannot be understood by myself currently. If the Fib.Seq. Is a spiral format; it must spiral outwards, and back in again, but it NEVER collapses on itself - something happens in the meeting point of the negative and the positive (the duality aspect of this univeral creation).

Haha this might all seem like rambling of a mad man.. But its breaking news to me! We will figure it out one day - the meaning of the Fib.Seq and the meeting point of its originality.

So thanks again OP

Very interesting stuff, indeed! I'm glad you have gotten to the point of realizing that all kings and rulers are just controllers willing to commit violence against a people. And yes the answer comes from nature, and it's not "survival of the fittest." It has more to do with the accelerated expression of energy described by the fibonacci sequence or golden ratio. But you are still misled if you believe in duality of nature. Darkness is only expressing a lacking of light. Cold only expresses a lack of heat. Fear only expresses a lack of love. There is only one real thing in the equation when you are trying to understand Truth. Wisdom is to put your actions in the Light.

Our reality comes from the 3 parts of consciousness that we can have control over. Our actions can be wrong or right (in the light, or based in reality not artificial constructs like duality). But the other two parts of our consciousness, thoughts and emotions, need to be based upon balance. These two aspects come literally from our separate brain hemispheres. This alchemical marriage has been referred to as masculine and feminine, severity and mercy, osiris and isis, jesus and mary, the sun and the moon, solomon's wisdom, etc. The name SOLOMON can be broken down to Sol o Mon, or [Sun] o [Moon]. (mon comes from the "moon goddess", such as monday is moon-day, in spanish monday is lunes from lunar; also where we get the words money and month)

This "0" between -1 and 1 that has to exist and yet doesn't exist, is the point of balance that we must bring these 2 types of energy together, described by the symbolism of the yin-yang. Especially from the red and blue one, the white "O" on each side is like the "o" between sol-o-mon. It represents the point of balance that we must always attain, the place where we can bring these two seemingly opposite forces together and unite them!

There is a dual aspect to creation as you briefly mentioned. Some have likened ourselves to co-creators of the universe. This is because there are 2 forces that affect reality, and they are both uniquely different like the sides of the yin-yang. One force that you can control is the 3 aspects of your consciousness, or yourself. The other force cannot be controlled by you and will affect your reality whether you believe, invest, or even like it or not; this other force is what everyone else outside of you thinks, believes, and acts upon. This is getting back to the basic understanding that even kings don't have the right to rule over others.

I also wanted to mention that the hole in the yin yang symbolically describes exactly the principle of correspondence, or "as above, so below." By creating one side, you will inherently create upon the other side in a corresponding fashion. This is describing the interplay of our brain hemispheres and validates the idea that knowledge of Truth can only be gained by someone that tries to learn morality, and True morality can only be known by someone willing to increase their knowledge of the world.

[for other un/related questions, come visit my forum on ATS]

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumCounterfeit64
I would want to know the agenda of said king. I would also want to know how he would have the bigger gun. What makes him control a bigger gun and what his agenda is would decide if he's a king.

The greatest king would be someone who doesn't want to rule over others. Who lets others follow his lead naturally and by choice because it is morally Right and based in True knowledge. Investing in Truth is the "[biggest] gun" that anyone could possibly have on their side, and it will triumph over any outside non-principled interference. The gun is wisdom (using true knowledge rightly), you hold it by reading and learning more. And truth is bigger than anyone's limited belief systems which only cause them to try to control or harm others for personal gain.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vv3vv3vv

You said that a lot better than I put it. I'd also like to chime in that "The King" would have to be somebody who can acknowledge that there is no hierarchy of perception... somebody who's kingliness (lol thats not a word?) would actualize that same status in other beings.
edit on 7-6-2013 by Anuweh because: cuz im silly

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've found another proof even in Bible:
Jesus:"I came to cast fire upon the earth"(Lk 12,49), while fire can be expressed by phi, the Golden ratio, the modern name--the fractal, reveals the law of reincarnation of King of Kings.

1.The Soul's Long Journey: How the Bible Reveals Reincarnation
books.google.com.tw... GWbu3lqv5CTc7zqrDoc&hl=zh-CN&sa=X&ei=2t65UZnRHounkQWZ0IEo&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=cast%20fire%20%20phi%20golden%20ratio%20reincarnation&f=false

2.David's Question "What is Man?"
www.bibleandanthroposophy.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vv3vv3vv

Originally posted by covertpanther

So thanks again OP

Very interesting stuff, indeed! I'm glad you have gotten to the point of realizing that all kings and rulers are just controllers willing to commit violence against a people. And yes the answer comes from nature, and it's not "survival of the fittest." It has more to do with the accelerated expression of energy described by the fibonacci sequence or golden ratio. But you are still misled if you believe in duality of nature. Darkness is only expressing a lacking of light. Cold only expresses a lack of heat. Fear only expresses a lack of love. There is only one real thing in the equation when you are trying to understand Truth. Wisdom is to put your actions in the Light.

Our reality comes from the 3 parts of consciousness that we can have control over. Our actions can be wrong or right (in the light, or based in reality not artificial constructs like duality). But the other two parts of our consciousness, thoughts and emotions, need to be based upon balance. These two aspects come literally from our separate brain hemispheres. This alchemical marriage has been referred to as masculine and feminine, severity and mercy, osiris and isis, jesus and mary, the sun and the moon, solomon's wisdom, etc. The name SOLOMON can be broken down to Sol o Mon, or [Sun] o [Moon]. (mon comes from the "moon goddess", such as monday is moon-day, in spanish monday is lunes from lunar; also where we get the words money and month)

This "0" between -1 and 1 that has to exist and yet doesn't exist, is the point of balance that we must bring these 2 types of energy together, described by the symbolism of the yin-yang. Especially from the red and blue one, the white "O" on each side is like the "o" between sol-o-mon. It represents the point of balance that we must always attain, the place where we can bring these two seemingly opposite forces together and unite them!

There is a dual aspect to creation as you briefly mentioned. Some have likened ourselves to co-creators of the universe. This is because there are 2 forces that affect reality, and they are both uniquely different like the sides of the yin-yang. One force that you can control is the 3 aspects of your consciousness, or yourself. The other force cannot be controlled by you and will affect your reality whether you believe, invest, or even like it or not; this other force is what everyone else outside of you thinks, believes, and acts upon. This is getting back to the basic understanding that even kings don't have the right to rule over others.

I also wanted to mention that the hole in the yin yang symbolically describes exactly the principle of correspondence, or "as above, so below." By creating one side, you will inherently create upon the other side in a corresponding fashion. This is describing the interplay of our brain hemispheres and validates the idea that knowledge of Truth can only be gained by someone that tries to learn morality, and True morality can only be known by someone willing to increase their knowledge of the world.

[for other un/related questions, come visit my forum on ATS]

Your SOLOMON meaning is interesting.

The ancient Korean book "Ge’an Yi Lu" prophecies the Lord Savior and his western past lives with the words: "Golden Dove Wooden Rabbit (Saint)" which in Ancient Chinese culture also means Sun and Moon.
Golden Dove--> Golden Crow means Sun,
Wooden Rabbit-->Jade Rabbit means Moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join