It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Golden Ratio Reincarnation Law of King of Kings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
“The soul returns to earth in a body similar to its last one and has similar talents and inclinations.” —Plato

Mencius said: "Every Five hundred years it is inevitable that a true king will arise, during which there shall be a famous one. ” Three thousand years ago King Wen of Zhou, the author of I Ching, was well-known as a saint; five hundred years later, the Taoist Saint Lao Tzu, the Confucian saint Confucius, the Buddhist saint Sakyamuni were famous almost in the same era; then another five hundred years later, the Christian saint Jesus Christ was well known in the world, therefore, we can see the birth and death of the ancient saints is regular. Here we focus on the successive reincarnations of the Holy King - King of Kings (Salvation Saint) and his golden ratio reincarnation law. Each life’s reincarnation of the Holy King was almost a true king. According to the reasoning of the various prophecies and legends, the successive reincarnations of the Holy King were as follows:

Fu Hsi the Oriental human ancestor, author of Eight Trigrams;
King Wen of Zhou Jichang, author of I Ching;
Han Xin King of Chu in Han Dynasty;
Li Shimin Emperor in Tang Dynasty;
Yue Fei King of Wumu in Song Dynasty;
Zhang Sanfeng King of Kung Fu in Yuan Ming Dynasties, Tai Chi Master;
Emperor Kangxi in Qing Dynasty,
George Washington the first President of the United States,
Chakravartin the Maitreya (King of Kings the Messiah) in the era now.

I find that the death years of Washington (AD1732-1799), Kangxi (AD1654-1722), Zhang Sanfeng (AD1247-1458), Yue Fei (AD1103-1142), Li Shimin (AD599-649), Han Xin (BC229-196) are 200, 277, 541, 857, 1350, 2195 years before year 1999 ( on behalf of the last life) , and these values fit the golden ratio Feibolaqi series: 2,3,5,8,13 21, while the ratio of the former value to the latter value is getting closer and closer to the golden ratio 0.618. Since the reincarnation cycle time of the Holy King is getting shorter and shorter from ancient to present , the reincarnation frequency of the Holy King is growing up almost exponentially, and those sentient beings who have predestined relationship with the Holy King are reincarnating together with the Holy King's each life, therefore, it corresponds exactly to the exponential growth of the Earth's population. 

imgcdn.cat898.com...

Chinese Version: club.kdnet.net...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Chinese Version: 69005 hits, 113 replies.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So when is the next dude supposed to show up? My math is lacking.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This does not make much sense. Perhaps if they had some kind of unified wisdom being reiterated it might make sense for these people to be related or reincarnated in some way. This is the same problem I had with the Baha'i Faith. They say that all of the religious figures are manifestations of the same divine being yet their views and messages are completely contradictory even so far as one "manifestation" may come along and renounce or condemn a previous one.

This also reminds me of the Cao Dai religion of Vietnam as well with the focus on oriental "saints" and the random addition of George Washington. If you have never heard of Cao Dai I suggest looking into it, this religion screams Illuminati inspired.

Cao Dai
edit on 16-5-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Why are most of them Chinese?
That's what I'd like to know.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

Please check "Chakravartin the Maitreya (King of Kings the Messiah) in the era now. "
His last life is in the era now, and he had suffered a huge calamity in July 1999 as in the prophecies, as Gods see it, just like a process of resurrection.

That is, King of Kings the Messiah is alive now, but not so many people can recognize him.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Li Shimin is supposed to be a divine/enlightened Maitreya?

As Qin Yang, he launched many military expeditions against his rivals. He eradicated the tensions in the northwest part of Tang by defeating the local military force in Gansu; his army crushed Song Jingang's troops and recovered Bingzhou and Fenzhou cities; he also annihilated the military forces of Wang Shichong and Dou Jiande and conquered the central plains. These successes allowed broad expansion of Tang territory. However, as his military power grew stronger and stronger, Li's two brothers grew envious and concerned. Prince Li Jiancheng specifically feared that Li Shimin would replace him. The fear drove him to fashion a plot to eliminate Li and grasp his military power. Hearing of the plot, Li Shimin informed against his two brothers to his father. Meanwhile he deployed his soldiers inside the Xuanwu Gate through which his two brothers would go to meet Li Yuan the next day. On July 2nd, 626 the brothers attempted a coup. Eventually it failed and Li Shimin and his forces killed the two brothers.

Li Shimin

I just picked one guy from your list at random. Better try cherry-picking from historical eras better next time.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta
This does not make much sense. Perhaps if they had some kind of unified wisdom being reiterated it might make sense for these people to be related or reincarnated in some way. This is the same problem I had with the Baha'i Faith. They say that all of the religious figures are manifestations of the same divine being yet their views and messages are completely contradictory even so far as one "manifestation" may come along and renounce or condemn a previous one.

This also reminds me of the Cao Dai religion of Vietnam as well with the focus on oriental "saints" and the random addition of George Washington. If you have never heard of Cao Dai I suggest looking into it, this religion screams Illuminati inspired.

Cao Dai
edit on 16-5-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

This is the first time for me to hear about Cao Dai religion, it seems a mixing of all religions.
Here what I post is not a religion, and nearly each above reincarnation is not in the religion, as King of Kings is out of every religion and thus he can save all the good people in the world no matter those people are or are not in some religion.

For example, his reincarnation George Washington surpassed Christian:
Washington avoided the word "God" and instead used the term "Providence". He never spoke of Jesus, though he did refer to Christianity as the religion of Christ.
George Washington:"The United States is in no sense founded upon the Christian doctrine".

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

Of all the old culture states, China is the only one that is left till to this era, China has about 5000 years history recording without break.

China's old Chinese meaning is ZHONG YUAN, that is, the center and origin states, nearly every people in the world has been reincarnated in one of Chinese dynasties.
For example, Dr Helen Wambach in his book "Reliving past lives: The evidence under hypnosis" tells us that she sampled to studies more than 1000 American Caucasian people's past lives, and more than two thirds of them had been reincarnated as Asians.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by backtoone

I see but would not someone like Washington declare their intentions as a messiah? To our knowledge he made no such claims and he actually did not want to be a King which is why he is truly important to American history because he willingly gave up his power which was unheard of and allowed the democratic process to work. The only person I know of but may not be limited to that declared or was declared to be King of Kings was Jesus Christ.

What about the Indian culture? It can be said to rival the age of the Chinese while maintaining a belief in reincarnation or even formulated the concept of reincarnation. Why not someone like Ashoka? I am just trying to understand what determines the divinity of the people you listed. Is it just formulated based on birth/death dates? or is there some other source for your information? The modern Maitreya stuff that I am familiar with is mostly promoted by Benjamin Creme and Share International who like the Baha'i faith is U.N. endorsed.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

I think that's because the most of humanity is chinese, am I not right?

I really like the subject. "It fits". Even if made fit, it fits. Awesome find!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

That would be in the 35th century.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The phrase "King of Kings" is historically referred to Cyrus the great king of Persia (500BC)....Also Darius,Xerxes and a few other Persian kings fancied themselves by that title.That was because in Persia at that time there were more than 20 kingdoms with different kings with different cultures and languages living peacefully under one flag leaded by the king of kings himself for hundreds of years making the Persian Empire one of the longest running most successful and diverse Empires in the history of the world.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

..and the bible mentions Jesus as King of kings. And a name of God is 'the King'.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The ancient Korean book "Ge’an Yi Lu" prophecies the Lord Savior and his many past lives:
(A).Fu Hsi the Oriental human ancestor, author of Premodial Eight Trigrams and I Ching

“After the heaven and earth are created, it was Three-August Jupiter time for the First Emperor (Fu Xi) to arise”, ”He was the first of Five Emperors, and he hided mystery words among the premodial I Ching”. The Premodial Taoist Tai Chi includes blue Yin and red Yang generating each other which means everything goes smoothly before the great flood calamity.

The Premodial Hetu on a Dragon Horse appeared from the Yellow River during Fu Xi time

The Premodial Eight Trigrams

The Premodial Taoist Tai Chi includes blue Yin and red Yang generating each other.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

The Premodial Hetu on a Dragon Horse appeared from the Yellow River during Fu Xi time

The Premodial Eight Trigrams

The Premodial Taoist Tai Chi includes blue Yin and red Yang generating each other.

Pictures link
club.kdnet.net...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Please don't sit at your keyboard awaiting this king of kings.

If it's true I would like to see him earn such a name, and not given a imagined title as based off legend.

reply to post by shapur

Yeah I believe that is true, even Alexander the great took the title aswell when he took Persia

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

As you know, the history of USA and France is only several hundreds of years, while China has a 5000 years history.

In fact Emperor Kangxi and the Sun King Louis XIV are split reincarnations of King of Kings.

Emperor Kanxi, whose given name was Xuanye, was born in 1654 and died in late 1722. The Sun King Louis XIV was born in 1638 and died in the autumn of 1715. Thus, Louis XIV was both senior to and lived longer than Kangxi. The two monarchs lived at the Eastern and Western extremes of the Eurasian landmass, both with their own splendid accomplishments during approximately the same period. Although they never did meet face to face, there were nonetheless striking similarities between them.

Firstly, both came to the throne during childhood. Louis XIV was crowned King at six, while Kangxi's reign began when he was eight. As child monarchs, Louis XIV was educated in governance by his mother, Queen Anne d'Autriche, who was then regent of France; Kangxi was, on the other hand, prepared to govern by his grandmother, the Grand Empress Dowager Xiaozhuang. Before Louis XIV was proclaimed of age to rule, Cardinal Jules Mazarin was named Chief Minister to manage affairs of state, while in the early years of Kangxi's reign the government was largely oversaw by the Manchu military commander and statesman Guwalgiya Oboi.

Louis XIV and Kangxi both received full-fledged imperial education, under the careful guidance and instruction of their mother and grandmother, respectively. They excelled in riding and archery, and were conversant in many languages. Louis XIV used highly elegant French throughout his life, and he was good at Italian, Spanish, and basic Latin. Emperor Kangxi was fluent in Manchu, Mongolian, and Mandarin, and his command of literary Chinese was solid and precise.

After taking personal control of state affairs both monarchs demonstrated extraordinary diligence and industry, and consequently their political and military achievements were resplendent. Moreover, they promoted the study of sciences, took a profound liking for the arts, and had an even greater fondness for landscape gardens. Louis XIV expanded the Château de Versailles, and constructed its remarkable Galerie des Glaces and luxurious gardens, making the palace the center of French politics and a showcase for fashion and culture. Kangxi erected the Changchunyuan (Garden of Delightful Spring), the Summer Palace, and the Mulan Hunting Ground, with the last two being particularly important as they served not only as a resort for pleasure and health, but also as a political camp for winning over the Mongolian aristocracy.

Louis XIV reigned for 72 years and Kangxi for 62 years. The former became a paradigm for monarchs in modern Europe, while the latter ushered in the golden age which still bears his name today.

Louis XIV

Kangxi

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orphia Nay
Li Shimin is supposed to be a divine/enlightened Maitreya?

As Qin Yang, he launched many military expeditions against his rivals. He eradicated the tensions in the northwest part of Tang by defeating the local military force in Gansu; his army crushed Song Jingang's troops and recovered Bingzhou and Fenzhou cities; he also annihilated the military forces of Wang Shichong and Dou Jiande and conquered the central plains. These successes allowed broad expansion of Tang territory. However, as his military power grew stronger and stronger, Li's two brothers grew envious and concerned. Prince Li Jiancheng specifically feared that Li Shimin would replace him. The fear drove him to fashion a plot to eliminate Li and grasp his military power. Hearing of the plot, Li Shimin informed against his two brothers to his father. Meanwhile he deployed his soldiers inside the Xuanwu Gate through which his two brothers would go to meet Li Yuan the next day. On July 2nd, 626 the brothers attempted a coup. Eventually it failed and Li Shimin and his forces killed the two brothers.

Li Shimin

I just picked one guy from your list at random. Better try cherry-picking from historical eras better next time.

I think you have misunderstood my article.
Only the last reincarnation life is the divine/enlightened Maitreya.
Those past reincarnation lives except Fu Xi before Maitreya are just for cultural building and grounding, that is, those past lives act as Man who will have many merits and faults, while the first and last reincarnations Fu Xi and Maitreya act as God who is divine/enlightened.

Therefore, Li Shimin's life is not acting as Maitreya, but he built up the Tang Dynasty and manyl neighbouring tribes call him Heavenly Khan.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
(B).King Wen of Zhou, author of Posterial Eight Trigrams and I Ching,
After the world wide great flood calamity, the premodial enviroment changed to posterial enviroment, Fu Xi reincarnated as King Wen of Zhou about 3000 years ago and made Posterial Eight Trigrams and I Ching (this reincarnation evidence can also be found in the book “Encyclopedia of Chinese mythology”). The Posterial Taoist Tai Chi includes black Yin and red Yang overcoming each other which means nearly everything goes hard after the great flood calamity.

The Posterial Lo Shu on a Turtle appeared from the Luo River after the great flood

The Posterial Eight Trigrams

The Taoist Tai Chi includes black Yin and red Yang overcoming each other

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join