It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Founding Fathers of the Conspiracy and Truth Movement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I find the era of McCarthyism to be rather interesting in regards to conspiracy theory. This is a time when both the public and the government were actively trying to uncover conspiracies and I find a lot of info we have today comes from that period, the only draw back is they focused too much on the soviets (reds) but failed to look at the elite groups here more closely or perhaps were just prevented from doing so. I need to research another era that is similar to this and that is the time of the anti-masonic movement in the countries infancy.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Hello NihilistSanta. I am unfamiliar with Myron Fagan and Dr. Peter Beter, and will look in to their work when/if I can.

The McCarthy Era conspiracies were so much fun! Mole people, lost worlds with dinosaurs, outterspace, robots, and vampires.

For the longest time, the 'Communist Threat' was the bogey man. Then focus slowly started to shift towards the MiddleEast, and crescendoed with 9/11.

Thanks to the people mentioned in this thread, our current era has now become like an episode of Scoob Doo. We have the monster cornered and were brave enough to reach out and pull off the mask.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

reply to post by TrueMessiah

Hello billdadobbie and TrueMessiah.

I'm also a great admirer of William Cooper. It is my personal opinion that he was the greatest truth researcher of the twentieth century. Also of my opinion, he is so far the only truth/conspiracy theorist to give a complete package. He gave us the ancient histories, the modern histories, the factual connections between people and groups, he taught us how to think for ourselves, he taught us how to research for ourselves, he taught and warned us of how to avoid and spot certain tactics and agendas, he took us into our moral souls, and he inspired us to do, to work, to make a difference for a free and safe world. Every time I watch his videos, or listen to his audios, or read his writings, I feel like I am missing a great friend. He really covered it all. His death was a tragic loss for the truth research movement.

Peace.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Hello Murgatroid. Thank you for recommending Eustace Mullins. His work is wonderful. Researching Mullins lead me to Ezra Pound, which was another fantastic twist to Mullins' work. Eustace Mullins definitely belongs in this thread, thanks again for introducing me to his work.

Peace.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Everyone's forgotten Jordan Maxwell??? If you don't know who he is look him up on wikipedia. Oh, I forgot, you can't, because they won't allow a page on him to stay up (although now I think all they need is for someone to write a decent page on him. Any takers?)

Here's a youtube interview of Maxwell. Lots more where this came from (ah, in other words, youtube)

EDIT: And who can forget Charles Fort? If you have forgotten him, en.wikipedia.org... here is his wikipedia page. I had all his books at one time, and enjoyed them until frogs started falling on me from the sky, and then I burned them, but as they burned strange footprints appeared in the ashes, and I ran through the frogs to get away.

edit on 19-5-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Jordan Maxwell
Steven Greer
Jim Marrs
John Lear
Richard Hoagland

All of these guys gave great contributions to the truth, conspiracy movement. Their testimonies, research, and work helped unveil a lot of information.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Wow truly an EPIC thread! Kudos to OP for making such a brilliant well thought out thread. You usually never see these types of threads anymore, because most of the members like OP here are banned.

The way he ties everything into together, and especially with Bill Coopers prediction on 9/11 it's simply mind blowing.

Like another poster said, this should be required reading for every ATS member.

All my post is really doing is bumping this thread, I wish it would get more flags!

Thank you again for all the awesome information.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I see a pattern with these types of threads: They don't seem to have many pages and usually get buried by all the other craziness ... lately, my girlfriend and myself have been researching John Todd, we were led to the crazy s!ht he said by this documentary, one that I think every person on this planet should watch just for the mind spark and pondering: www.youtube.com...

Buckle in guys, and enjoy the ride! It's a wild one, by far.

Also, I attempted watching that video by Jordan Maxwell and it's been pulled from YouTube by Momentum Development LLC. I can't find much about those guys but this: www.google.com...
edit on 5-8-2014 by Flesh699 because: More craziness

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

I see a pattern with these types of threads: They don't seem to have many pages and usually get buried by all the other craziness

You've been proven right!

Also, I attempted watching that video by Jordan Maxwell and it's been pulled from YouTube by Momentum Development LLC. I can't find much about those guys

Ironic how every single video listed in the op has been scrubbed and deleted! I couldn't find much about Momentum Development LLC either......

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: Sahabi

When you see an active and overt attempt to tarnish someones image and reputation, it is always worth a second look. Which incidentally is why I find Alex Jones to be the reverse or opposite Cooper. Notice no attempt by certain forces to shut him down huh.

That is precisely why Alex Jones was not included in this thread!

I believe Alex Jones to be a "Gate Keeper",... a mis/dis information agent,... a fear-mongerer,... a promoter of violence and hate,... and a cointelpro (Counter Intelligence Program) agent provocateur.

The icing on the cake was at a peaceful gun rally in Austin, Texas. Alex Jones shows up to this protest and utterly disrupts and crashes the event. That day, he instigated and stirred up anger and hostilities. When one watches all videos available about the event, it becomes quite obvious that Jones' mission that day was to disrupt and discredit the peaceful protesters. He even lied about the events of that day on one of his shows!

Sure, Alex Jones gives out some GREAT information from time to time,... but stay ever-vigilant about his motives, agendas, and means of operation.

edit on 1/23/15 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kgnow
reply to post by Aleister

Jordan Maxwell
Steven Greer
Jim Marrs
John Lear
Richard Hoagland

All of these guys gave great contributions to the truth, conspiracy movement. Their testimonies, research, and work helped unveil a lot of information.

Peace.

Thanks for this "enlightening" thread OP. Its good to see Fritz has his freedom again after being set-up by the PTB - what a shock.

Just off the top of my head I would also add Edward E. Griffin to your list - and I'm sure there are a few others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join