jesse ventura, alex jones, david icke must watch video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

I know a lot of his information is factual since he does have documents and sources to reference.

And have you by any chance actually seen any of these documents he has that shows all this factual evidence?

Here let me give you just a few things that he says he has documents for yet has never proven them to be real especially with any documentation..

FEMA Camps
FEMA Coffins
Chemtrails..

That is just three that are factually wrong, but if you can show me where he has any documentation proving otherwise I will become a believer but I don't think that will happen...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Typical shoot the messenger response dellmonty and no debating of the facts presented- poor insight and lack of willingness to investigate . The reason why the world is where it is today.

Telling the truth isn't shooting the messenger.

The world is like it is today because of the fear mongering that is done by people such as Alex Jones, also maybe you should investigate his claims and look somewhere other than his own site..

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Some people are passionate about what they are finding out.

And some people are doing it just for the money(Alex Jones, David Icke, and Jesse Ventura) and there are many more besides these three.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I was referring to all the articles/documents he pulls up while doing his show.

You're right though about chemtrails at least, I remember him vehemently talking about chemtrails and how he was going to totally exposed the program through a documentary, which I don't think he ever made.

Another small reason why I'm on the fence about him.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I doubt very much you would even admit that the Logan act is constantly violated. That means heads of state
committing felonies with'in our government. Do you really believe they would do this without an important reason ?
If they didn't want us to think conspiracy why create the atmosphere for it ? See that is their doing. Not some one on you tube.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by boncho

I doubt very much you would even admit that the Logan act is constantly violated. That means heads of state
committing felonies with'in our government. Do you really believe they would do this without an important reason ?
If they didn't want us to think conspiracy why create the atmosphere for it ? See that is their doing. Not some one on you tube.

Your posts are becoming more and more incoherent. Do politicians and world leaders do backroom deals and talk while they are not on official business? Well yes, it is not only documented to the extreme that's a given with human nature as well.

But I don't recall claiming they were saints.

I'm pretty sure I ask you direct questions but I never get a direct answer, why is that?

(I went back and saw what I asked you.)

I asked you to show me evidence of the government actively trying to kill us all Randy. And this is the best you could come up with? Wow.
edit on 19-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

To hell with evidence. Anyone can see the difference in world goals between those
who own everything and the common man of humble means. Why fumble with evidence
when the truth is so obvious ? I think I'll just wait for the day when you have to eat
crow. Shouldn't be to long of wait either..
edit on 19-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I watched that video and literally felt my brain cells committing suicide at the sheer stupidity of it all.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Many of the facts in the vid are fine i have no problem with them.
The problem for me is that both AJ & Icke are pushing an ultra right wing political ideology/agenda as the solution to this problem, which i have big problems with!.
edit on 17-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dellmonty

Like my brother, you seem to be wary of conspiracy researchers. Like him, you seem to direct your attention to A. Jones as if he is the only messenger of negative results. To the contrary I'd have to argue Mr. Jones is only one of the many throughout time who feels the need to give you the "heads up" info so you don't find yourself in the middle of the road like a deer blinded by the headlights.
As a result, history is crammed with instances where "elite" forces conspire to pursue nefarious programs to ensure their predominate agendas. All too often we see the evidence of slaughter, small or large, committed to establish this control over the masses.
This is self evident of mans history on the planet and in no way an opinion and regardless of modern enlightenment and a National Constitution witch states otherwise, Americans feel the ole encroachment and constriction of power groups who like throughout history is involved in our every day living. Add to that is the high paced evolution of technology that is sold to us as a convenience, yet ultimately is utilized as a means to establish modern slavery.
Regardless of a persons perceptions from their position in life, rather it be from an economic, physical, philological, spiritual, theological, and ethnological perspective, most sense a looming storm of unimaginable consequences in the near future and the evidence of such is overwhelming regardless of mans evolution.
If you, or any other person who negate the warnings of recent events, who are quick to scoff at those who see the obvious are so inclined, then i suggest you little deer wear a welders masks when crossing highways.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant