It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jesse ventura, alex jones, david icke must watch video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is a good one.
I reccomend evwryone watch this.

My apologies.

To get to the main points they talk about human depopulation, bilderberg, food and medicine contamination.
Few other things too.

edit on 16-5-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

You need to give a synopsis please. For the less fortunate.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
my internet connection is crap 0.03 meg what is it all about

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Thanks OP !

edit on 16-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

human depopulation, bilderberg, food and medicine contamination.

If these things were actually undertaken by someone or some group, organized, it would be evident and the effects would be noticeable.

Save a few isolated incidents of individuals trying to make a buck with some pretty shifty means, these things aren't happening...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

On the contrary , I vehemently disagree with the post that you just edited.

THIS IS ESSENTIAL VIEWING FOR ALL HUMANITY!!!

Those who think differently quite possibly have the same ideologies.

Stared flagged and archived.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Alex jones is a joke.I look at his site for soap opera news.he was on cnn and made himself look like a monkey.
do you really want a moron like him to represent you?

I think he plays off of peoples fears to make money,and money he's a making for sure.with vacation homes trips and so on.what a clown he is.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dellmonty

Typical shoot the messenger response dellmonty and no debating of the facts presented- poor insight and lack of willingness to investigate . The reason why the world is where it is today.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hey there, thanks for sharing.

I don't have time to watch the video as of yet, but I will chime in with my opinion later when I have the time.

Gotta say though, I'm always on the fence about Alex Jones and David Icke... They've said some pretty ridiculous things in the past. AJ has some good information but I very much dislike the way he presents himself to viewers.

Cheers.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

It's rather annoying to see they way people evaluate information in today's world.

Some people have the inquisitiveness and the memory of a Goldfish.

Are the Presidents and representatives of your nation being voted in on the grounds of the way they look or sound, and not the actual policies they produce?

Seems to me to be a very shallow an infantile perspective to debunk someone because you don't like the way they sound or look.
Unlike most couch potatoes at least these people have spent years investigating and researching their information.

Some people are passionate about what they are finding out.

The truth always has lots of information to back it up , where a lie is a very shallow thing and cracks will always appear , requiring the minions to fill them up as fast as they can ehhhh?

As for the money aspect , what doesn't cost money these days ?.

Its if the consumer gets what they consider as a valued purchase or transaction when they view these sites and there is an option to buy , not a mandate.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Good video. Thanks OP.

I never understood the idea behind depopulation. What farmer wants less cows? What business wants less employees? Controlling the population and profiting from our agony and eventual death - yes i can see that. But straight up exterminating us cause they want the planet for themselves and a select population???? That is unreasonable and lacks profit which is the sole purpose behind these alcoholics.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FirstCasualty

. . . depopulation . . . lacks profit . . .

Not so, imho.

It depends on:

1. WHAT IS THE GOAL concerned?
2. What is the criteria for determining when the goal is reached?
3. What is the context?

1. The goal is to trash as many humans as possible as the only way to throw sand in God's eyes for kicking satan out of Heaven for his rebellion.

or on the human level . . . the human leaders worshiping satan

1. have been deluded into believing that the God of the Bible is the bad guy and satan is the good guy and will reward the human's lust for power etc. wonderously. . . . greed, arrogance, lust etc. know no bounds.

2. Too large a population means the situation is that much more unpredictable and vulnerable to overthrow.

3. The human leaders have been convinced that when they turn loose the 'free energy' technologies, the population will mushroom to 25 billion overnight and destroy the habitability of the planet by pollution etc. That's nonsense depending on how such is handled but that's what they've reportedly been convinced of.

4. Satan pulling the strings of the human world leaders is literally hell bent on trashing humans in vast numbers. The Biblical prophecies indicate he'll succeed in destroying about half the world's population. That's far less than his goal of all but 200-500 million but it's still a huge amount of bloodshed.

The goals of the NWO elite have been published in diverse publications for decades . . . here's some of their quotes in their own words:

twoday.net...

twga...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Who are the Known Bilderbergers?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

I'm not trying to debunk AJ at all, in fact I do listen to his show and I'm currently subscribed to his YouTube channel. I know a lot of his information is factual since he does have documents and sources to reference. His demeanor doesn't make me not believe the information he presents.

It just somewhat puts me off when he goes on those emotional rampage/breakdowns on the air, but hey, he is passionate like you said. I just like it when he keeps it more professional I guess...

I also never called in question his advertising or the way he makes money, the man's gotta support his operation.

Sorry if I offended you.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

Yeah, A Jones is plenty passionate. If I knew the connections he does and saw a lot of stuff he has to filter through and select from . . . and if I cared as I do so much for so many as he seems to . . . I could imagine being extremely intense on air, too.

If genocide is not worth being passionate about, what is?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Save a few isolated incidents of individuals trying to make a buck with some pretty shifty means, these things aren't happening...

You know what Bonch in the face of all the evidence ? t
This making money off you tube crap is a really stupid.
edit on 17-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by boncho

You know what Bonch in the face of all the evidence ? t
This making money off you tube crap is a really stupid.
edit on 17-5-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

In face of what evidence Randy?

Population growth has been a bell curve headed upwards for the last few centuries (or since the dawn of recorded history)
eventually, growth needs to subside because you can't be doubling the populations exponentially, as we can't support it.

"Depopulation" is what? There are population controls in effect as there should be, as there needs to be. As far as "depopulation" goes, that's a tin foil hat on too tight.

Stats show we've been reproducing at unintelligent rates. There needs to be population control, but that does not infer "depopulation".

Because the powers that be, influences in corporate and government agencies, are trying to limit population growth, it doesn't mean they are trying to kill us all off.

As I stated there are some isolated incidents where either madmen (Pol Pot, Hitler, et al.) Have made valiant attempts at depopulation, or genocide, and some corporate greed has caused some major issues in safety and well being, for the most part the plans to regulate the population simply involves education and programs designed to cut down on how many useless mouths are being popped out of over-fertile loins.

There would be evidence if there was an outright campaign to take out 50% of the population as some CTs claim. But it simply isn't true.

The guide stones conspiracy is what, a final population of a half billion. If you even attempt to workout simply the logistics of this number, the implications of obtaining it are ridiculous.

Unless you want to provide some "evidence" that it's all happening.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

what a big slab of stone sitting guarded called the Georgia guidestones isn't enough for you.
how about bill gates standing up on stage talking about depopulation.

anyway im convinced.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by boncho

what a big slab of stone sitting guarded called the Georgia guidestones isn't enough for you.

anyway im convinced.

Love and harmony
Whateva

I could cut the same piece of granite and put whatever msg I want on it as I please, does it mean it's true or real?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by boncho

anyway im convinced.

Love and harmony
Whateva

People have created the whole lot of the NWO mythology based upon that one stone. Nothing is set in stone. Certainly not the commandments on the Georgia Guide stone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join