It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Change The World In 24 Hours

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Actually, you did bring up a valid point. I forgot Russia and China. China wasn't direct murder or genocide against its people, but tens of millions people still died. So it could be compared when playing with the whole, "OMGZ The USA/NWO/Illuminatis IMF/World Bank/Boogerbuilders IZ trying to kill us all in FEMA Campesz." idea.

I find these thought exercises extremely obtuse though.

Don't you guys simply get bored of them? I mean, no actual information holds up to any of the "theories" that people have/advertise/peddle, nothing. Nada. Zilch, zero, zimbabwe dollar.

So... Its a mental exercise.

And what's the point?

We know it's BS. The people making it know its BS. (They make money off advertising and/or peddling "end of the world" products.) So at least the ones peddling the ideas have incentive, buy profiting off it. But whats the point for an average citizen to get knee deep in this stuff. Whats the point?

FREEDOM PURE AND SIMPLE NOTHING ELSE all i'm doing is showing people the door you don't have to walk through it no-one does you can all pray that there isn't a reason behind keeping everyone ill and in misery these families that keep you as slaves are evil where they do not have to be,

you are taking a massive gamble with your life but I can't prove it all i know is that this isn't the way we are meant to be living our lives, if you understand about how the human brain works you would see this point as well but I can't tell you all I can do is point out how screwed up our lives are and that theres no reason for it.

Money doesn't exist it's only someone's idea and just because we are told it has a value doesn't mean it does I suppose you are going to tell me gold has a value or diamonds, or do you understand the concept that its because we are told it has a value that thats the truth, this is the only way they are able to control us,

all i'm suggesting is that we remove the concept of value and reassign it to human life and happiness make everyone equal instead of being kept as slaves who are poisoned and brainwashed, do you understand about the poisons that are in your food about pcb's about the mercury and aluminium that collects in your brain and the other ways that they shorten your lives,

Boncho are you happy that you will be killed halfway through your life? or do you not understand that you will be killed halfway through it.

The keep our lives controlled by fear is that how you want to live your life? cos I don't and stop trying to tell people that this is isnt a good idea because 7 billion peoples lives are completely screwed up because of ignorance just so a few people can have easy lives.

edit on 17-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Originally posted by Akragon
Your idea negates the fact that there are selfish people in this world... and people who would be happy to take advantage of those with a good idea in their head.

I agree that there is a way... but as I've said, it can't be done in this world we live in...

Not without divine intervention that is...

edit on 16-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

LOVE is divine intervention.

Most people live in Chaos swinging from one emotion to the next.

Few people live in Hate and do anything to serve hate and separation...

and few people live in Love and do anything to help and unify others as brothers and sister...

If we can embody LOVE for longer and longer amounts of time, actually taking action to Give and Help others who are in need. Then that WILL be the divine intervention needed.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Bla bla bla, conspiracy theory

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

S&F A good topic. Glad I caught this before it disappears from the news feed. I think we will change the world by ending two common practices, animal abuse and cruelty and by stopping corporeal punishment of children. These will make us more aware and sensitive of the needs of others and life on the planet. I think those 2 bans will change the world a generation at a time.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

reply to post by jinni73

are you happy that you should live till at least 140 but because the people that control this world put poisons into everything you consume including air you die a lot earlier. have you ever known anyone with cancer are you happy there are cures out there and that htey would rather make you suffer for no other reason than they can.

Our whole world is based on lies why would anyone want to be conditioned just because we don't stand together.

Ah yes, what was the life expectancy rate back in the 1500s before they had all these nefarious plans underway?

How could anyone know how long people used to live history is constantly being rewritten but the hunza's have always lived to between 125 and 140.

I'm not playing with peoples lives im trying to wake them up people don't have lives they are slaves they are poisoned they are mentally tortured and because none of you realise it i'm supposed to be wrong,

how am i risking peoples lives if all i'm doing is telling people to stop using money and not do to others what they don't want done to themselves this will naturally spread.
If the armies are that brainwashed that killing there own people doesn't wake them up then there is no sucjh thing as consciousness, then i'm proving a point that none of us are free all im doing is trying to tell the armies to turn the guns on the people who say to go kill others once this happens.

edit on 18-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

reply to post by jinni73

are you happy that you should live till at least 140 but because the people that control this world put poisons into everything you consume including air you die a lot earlier. have you ever known anyone with cancer are you happy there are cures out there and that htey would rather make you suffer for no other reason than they can.

Our whole world is based on lies why would anyone want to be conditioned just because we don't stand together.

Ah yes, what was the life expectancy rate back in the 1500s before they had all these nefarious plans underway?

How could anyone know how long people used to live history is constantly being rewritten but the hunza's have always lived to between 125 and 140.

Furthermore, Clark reports that Hunza do not measure their age solely by calendar (metaphorically speaking, as he also said there were no calendars), but also by personal estimation of wisdom, leading to notions of typical lifespans of 120 or greater.

Yeah but I'm 136 in Hunza years.

I'm not playing with peoples lives im trying to wake them up people don't have lives they are slaves they are poisoned they are mentally tortured and because none of you realise it i'm supposed to be wrong,

Again, period in history - no slaves?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join