It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Change The World In 24 Hours

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
We all know there is something terribly wrong with the world and the only one who can change this world is you !

If you want world peace if you want people to stop suffering even though you might not know them then the only way to stop this is by standing together and purely and simply wanting it and asking others if they want it, nothing else it's that easy.

There are people who are not going to understand this but if the ones that do then we change this world right now, I cannot believe people would not want to live in a world where everyone is equal where there is no crime no hunger no illness or disease everyone has a job but a job contributing to everyone else with just a few simple changes if you want to work for just a couple of hours a day then the answers are already there. we have the technology to control the weather we have the land to grow food that can feed the world many times over we have free energy that doesn't pollute our air we have the intelligence to educate everybody equally but there is a small group of people that want to control you they print pieces of paper and tell you thats what your labour is worth they hide the cures for the diseases they buy the inventions for free energy they buy government ministers they educate you so you don't think you can change it they make films and create circumstances that control your way of thinking.

We need people who know about these things to start telling everyone the truth. whether you be a government minister a journalist a scientist once one stands up the rest will follow.

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past, we all start again we take the chemicals out of the food and water we start educating people to a level of what suits them we stop killing each other and doing things to others that we don't want done to ourselves we cna heal the world but the only one who can heal the world is you and you have that opportunity right now you may never have this opportunity again to live free and without worry as one.

I know this is a bit hard to get your head around but once the people in power see that this is the only way forward then the information thats been hidden from you will come out and the answers to our problems will be revealed and you can see what i see, we are all the same, all made from stardust if you will, we are divided and controlled we are kept in fear just so a few benefit well there are 7 billion of us 30% do not get iodine in their diet this keeps them mentally retarded, those that can think for themselves are controlled with religion, class, money, language, education the list goes on you are divided so others can control you they keep you working for something that doesn't essentially exist they cannot control you if we all stand together and stop doing to others what you don't want done to you, everything we do on this planet revolves around your labour a house is only built with labour but they tell you this house is worth x amount of pounds or dollars and keep you working for 30 years in order to be able to live on this planet well i can tell you now that no-one can own this planet just because they tell you they do is irrelevant,

we get rid of money and ownership we only take what we need we start helping the planet not taking from the planet just because someone else said so, we need to start listening to our hearts thats what tells you whats right or wrong,
if you see the benefit and truly want world peace and to stop living in fear then all you have to do is want it and forward this message on do not try and tell someone this is what they should do it must be upto them

The way we live our lives is 1 persons idea, all i'm offering you is another idea I am now giving you a choice of whether you want to see your children grow up in a polluted world where we are constantly at war seeing our children die watching other people starve using your life your labour to go and pay for things just because a few tell you this is how you should live.

ALL I'M ASKING IS DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD OR A FREE WORLD BECAUSE I PROMISE YOU WE CAN CHANGE IT.

If you want to live in a peaceful world then go show this to someone else email it text it translate it fax it print it on a tshirt go graffiti it on the walls write it in the newspapers photocopy it and go hand it out on the street meditate it whatever you can think of do it now if you just want it because if we all stand together then we can change it.

CHANGE THE WORLD IN 24 HOURS

Love and Peace

edit on 16-5-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Unfortunately we live in a world ruled by money and governed by ownership...

I wish you luck on your mission... You're gonna need it

have a star & flag for being an optimist

edit on 16-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

LOL cheers man somethings got to change as the way we live our lives now is crazy. I am worried the elite want this to happen but as long as we carry on working and just stop using money then it might just work, for this to work the people would have to only take what they need and the shops would have to close once they have hit their daily figure that they would normally take so everything still has to be rang through at the tills but we just remove the exchange of money,

We also have to hope that there are still some good people in the armies and police forces who won't follow the orders of the people who are in control of our world I guess we will see shortly.

edit on 16-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
reply to post by Akragon

LOL cheers man somethings got to change as the way we live our lives now is crazy. I am worried the elite want this to happen but as long as we carry on working and just stop using money then it might just work, for theis to work the people would have to only take what they need and the shops would have to close once they have hit their daily figure that they would normally take so everything still has to be rang through at the tills but we just remove the exchange of money,

We also have to hope that there are still some good people in the armies and police forces who won't follow the orders of the people who are in control of our world I guess we will see shortly.

The thought is wonderful my friend but you're imagining a dream world...

Life without Money?

It can be done... but its not possible with the system we're currently stuck in...

Somehow I believe this world is meant to be exactly how it is... a world based on Chaos and fear.... Ruled by the ones who own the money... by which everything runs as smoothly as possible... at least that is the illusion we are spoon fed.

There is a reason for all of what we see in this world...

Its a test... the question is, can you pass said test?

The path is narrow... and few find it

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

We all know there is something terribly wrong with the world and the only one who can change this world is you !

The world isn't getting any worse. We're only able to witness more of human nature through youtube and such, whereas before, we were happily ignorant of what actually happens.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It's not like you are the first person to suggest we all stop using money and start living under some sort of resource based economy. When I was younger, I was extremely captivated by the Venus Project and really thought it was our best chance at creating a better world. Since that time I've slowly come to realize it's a futile effort to try to get everyone to stop using money. The cold hard truth is that such a thing is next to impossible because humans are inherently possessive beasts who crave personal ownership.

But I don't necessarily think there's anything wrong with having a right to personal ownership... you're living in imaginary land if you think we'll ever reach a point where every single person is treated perfectly equally and we all share the same amount of wealth. There's a very important rule in this world which you haven't seemed to pick up on yet... a fundamental law which I would say is embedded into the laws of reality. Chaos and order. There is no such thing as perfect order or perfect chaos.

There will always be some sort of balance between chaos and order, we can never achieve this Utopian world you dream of because it's a fictional proposition which has a virtually 0% chance of occurring, and even if it did occur that level of entropy could not be maintained for very long. There will always be rich and poor people, there will always be "good" people and there will always be "bad" people. Unfortunately many of the bad people will reach positions of great power.

You need to stop focusing so much on "changing the world in 24 hours" and focus on realistic plans and ideas which have a chance of making a real difference in your life time. Money is merely the tool we use to exchange wealth between ourselves, it is vastly important to the way the modern world works and it wont go away. It can however be improved upon and we can take control of the money away from corrupt central bankers. That sir is more realistic.

And even if more realistic it's still next to impossible for you or anyone else to get rid of the Federal Reserve and install some sort of sound money based on a real standard. Trust me many people have been trying for a long time to expose the ridiculous money system we use. It's not just something which can be fixed over night or in 24 hours. I'm sorry if I sound like an a-hole here but nothing will ever change until we approach the problem with more maturity.
edit on 16/5/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

No you don't sound like an ahole in fact i really do think they want this to happen so they can carry out there plans of a new world order, but the thing is they could do it anyway they can just start a war and escalate it from there they have total control over everybodies minds, the thing with the control system that we live under is that it has been inputted by them they write the history books they educate and brainwash everybody they put the poisons in our food and air which in turns creates this way of life so I do believe this could go very wrong but it could also go right all i know is that the world we live in is controlled by evil and there is no reason for it to be like that.

If the soldiers that are told to go and kill us turn their guns on the people that tell them that then the world can change but if they are not willing to do that then we are all screwed anyways.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

The thought is wonderful my friend but you're imagining a dream world...

Life without Money?

It can be done... but its not possible with the system we're currently stuck in...

The path is narrow... and few find it

The idea that we all carry on working but just stop using the control tools they set in place would work I:E money if the police and army rather than go kill innocent people just help understand the concept then we have a chance, we either all get it or at least 5% of us do then that in itself is enough but we all have to stop worrying what other people are doing and telling people our beliefs are right,

I do have the answers to this I know how it would work, start by looking up Alexander Golods pyramid experiment and check out barbara enreichmans dancing in the streets, we then remove the poisons that r intentionally put into our water/food, the heavy metals and parasites get detoxified from our bodies cures for cancer and all the other illnesses are released like sodium bicarbonate for cancer hydrogen peroxide for loads of other stuff, free energy devices are made and released

we could use tv to educate people properly not the way it is used now with subliminal programming and the keeping of everyone in fear along with all the other stuff they use against us.
edit on 16-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

If the soldiers that are told to go and kill us turn their guns on the people that tell them that then the world can change but if they are not willing to do that then we are all screwed anyways.

Huh?

How do you people manage to live out a normal day without having severe panic anxiety with things like this in the back of your mind?

Hitler was the only one who achieved these things in the modern world and it was done against one race. To do it against brother and sister would be impossible. Even during the holocaust there were Germans aiding and abetting Jews and their escape. It was a select few that actually carried out the orders.

And simply because of automation were they able to get so many before it was stopped. That and denial.

The good thing about today is the interconnected world via communications, makes the same holocaust-type-event extremely difficult.

Except maybe for an apathetic population. I mean, no one really cares about it happening when it does in Africa, or even the days of Pol Pot.... Lets hope that Americans seeing their own they might give a damn.

Chances of it happening stateside though, I'd say 1/100,000,000,000

What's the premise? Kinda hard to turn your civilian population in on itself.

I mean, for the most part it already is, but were talking economically, start playing with people's lives and it's a new ballgame.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Your idea negates the fact that there are selfish people in this world... and people who would be happy to take advantage of those with a good idea in their head.

I agree that there is a way... but as I've said, it can't be done in this world we live in...

Not without divine intervention that is...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by jinni73

Huh?

How do you people manage to live out a normal day without having severe panic anxiety with things like this in the back of your mind?

Hitler was the only one who achieved these things in the modern world and it was done against one race. To do it against brother and sister would be impossible. Even during the holocaust there were Germans aiding and abetting Jews and their escape. It was a select few that actually carried out the orders.

And simply because of automation were they able to get so many before it was stopped. That and denial.

The good thing about today is the interconnected world via communications, makes the same holocaust-type-event extremely difficult.

Except maybe for an apathetic population. I mean, no one really cares about it happening when it does in Africa, or even the days of Pol Pot.... Lets hope that Americans seeing their own they might give a damn.

Chances of it happening stateside though, I'd say 1/100,000,000,000

What's the premise? Kinda hard to turn your civilian population in on itself.

I mean, for the most part it already is, but were talking economically, start playing with people's lives and it's a new ballgame.

What race? and please don't tell me you think it was against the jews because that was a pack of lies 2.5 million jews died in the rockerfeller coal plants, ig farben was just a cheap labour camp 50 million russians were killed but no-one talks about them the russians were also responsible for killing lots of polish jews as well, tptb have written the history books to suit themselves they have conditioned all of us but all they have done is divided us, yes you are probably right this cannot happen as we are all so brainwashed into believing stories that just are not true but if everyone understands that they are the same then we might have a chance. but if you believe what your told then we are screwed you need to listen to your heart not our brainwashed minds.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Your idea negates the fact that there are selfish people in this world... and people who would be happy to take advantage of those with a good idea in their head.

I agree that there is a way... but as I've said, it can't be done in this world we live in...

OK then maybe meditation is the way forward a group of people meditated in new york one day and it was the only day that the murder rate dropped by 25%, even the police chief who said it was impossible looked into it as he could not believe it was possible.

anything is possible with the right education, history has proven this its just that they have hidden it from us, we all have a concept of how the world works because we have been told how it works and that has been implanted into our minds so that we can't change it, but having faith in ourselves and each other can change it

so for this to work maybe we all have to turn on the one person that wants to manipulate others like the army guy who turns the gun on the guy who tells him to go kill someone else

How many people would go against the greater good

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

So you're a holocaust denier. We got a winner here.
edit on 16-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73

OK then maybe meditation is the way forward a group of people meditated in new york one day and it was the only day that the murder rate dropped by 25%, even the police chief who said it was impossible looked into it as he could not believe it was possible.

anything is possible with the right education, history has proven this its just that they have hidden it from us, we all have a concept of how the world works because we have been told how it works and that has been implanted into our minds so that we can't change it, but having faith in ourselves and each other can change it

so for this to work maybe we all have to turn on the one person that wants to manipulate others like the army guy who turns the gun on the guy who tells him to go kill someone else

How many people would go against the greater good

the greater good isn't profitable brother...

We live in world ruled by money...

Even if someone wanted to start their own community away from the rest of society, the media would be there labeling them a cult... and that's the end of that...

The greater Good is fed to us by the media every day of our lives... The greater good is buying that new car... buying the latest and greatest toy... self self self self self...

Its a sad reality my friend... but its how this life is....

and theres a reason for it...

Do I hear an echo?

Meditation is good by the way... great actually... but it doesn't change the world... only the self...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Actually, you did bring up a valid point. I forgot Russia and China. China wasn't direct murder or genocide against its people, but tens of millions people still died. So it could be compared when playing with the whole, "OMGZ The USA/NWO/Illuminatis IMF/World Bank/Boogerbuilders IZ trying to kill us all in FEMA Campesz." idea.

I find these thought exercises extremely obtuse though.

Don't you guys simply get bored of them? I mean, no actual information holds up to any of the "theories" that people have/advertise/peddle, nothing. Nada. Zilch, zero, zimbabwe dollar.

So... Its a mental exercise.

And what's the point?

We know it's BS. The people making it know its BS. (They make money off advertising and/or peddling "end of the world" products.) So at least the ones peddling the ideas have incentive, buy profiting off it. But whats the point for an average citizen to get knee deep in this stuff. Whats the point?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

the greater good isn't profitable brother...

We live in world ruled by money...

Even if someone wanted to start their own community away from the rest of society, the media would be there labeling them a cult... and that's the end of that...

Eh,,,,, I don't know Akra. I mean, bountiful got away with their little cult for awhile. And you know what, it was a cult. Alternative religion my ass.

What were they posing as? Some extremist Mormon sect? But at the end of the day, it was like 10 guys at the top, marrying 16 year olds and making a ton of money growing illegal plants (if memory serves correct.)

It was a bloody cult. An extremely disturbing one too, where a bunch of old creepy dudes were marrying their distant relatives. Soon as they got to the ripe age of 14(?).

They conspired to eject any man from the cult who was cutting in on their pussy reserves as well. Like, the regular followers were lucky if they could snatch up one wife, while the top guys had their pick of the litter. And they would not stop with 2 or 3, not even 4 or 5.

These guys were freakin sick puppies. But their money and everything else was shielded from the government for a good number of years.

I think the old saying, "Great power comes great responsibility, blah blah blah" applies here.

Even if you did form some hippie commune, and you lived outside the current, modern day systems... With that this huge power comes in.

You are a leader, a god, to many that are in your fellowship. If you are the leader, you have the power to do as you will, change laws amongst your followers (cult?) to suit your pleasures.

Nah, they are cults. Cause even if they don't start as one, soon as the top guy realizes he can shake responsibility by changing laws, or simply make his life better... Maybe it's the number two? Maybe its the team of advisors. Eventually, someone will pop up that wants more than everyone else. But let's take the top dog for a second, and consider the following example:

"What do you mean hunny, caught cheating? NO! Haven't you heard? It's mandatory we all take two wives. I still love you so so so so much. I'm truly outraged by this new law among our hippie-village, but what can I do? I can't go against the rules of Hippie-Land!"

"Oh, I didn't even know darling. This new law, it's so sudden. SO you were just trying to abide by the law?"

"Yes dear. I am a leader, I have to set an example!"

"Oh I see my love. SO when exactly did this law come into being?"

"About five minutes ago when you walked in the room and caught me balls deep in Dahlia here."

"Oh. Well, can't argue with the law I guess. Seems such odd timing though..."

To me, that actually reminds me of Islam. Mohammed was caught by Aisha with his maid(?) and all of a sudden, a few days later, the angel Gabriel says, "All muslims should have more than one wife." or something along those lines.

Really convenient revelations from god, if you ask me...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Kinda leads back to my earlier post...

There's lots of selfish people just waiting to take advantage of others...

The world is a mess... greed and selfishness are the ways of the world...

Survival of the fittest has been reinstated from our very beginning

Truly most of man kind IS the mark of the beast

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by jinni73

So you're a holocaust denier. We got a winner here.

I'm a member of the human race all i am is a truth seeker.

according to various books and a german general 2.5 million jews were killed in ww2. they said auschwitz was a death camp it wasn't it was a labour camp for IG Farben in the production of coal and steel. you see this is what i'm trying to show you you are all lied to I think the book was david suzukis Inventing the future about the german general.

You are throwing into this debate everything they have conditioned you with. if you don't want to change the world thats cool but are you sure you have all the right info, are you happy that you should live till at least 140 but because the people that control this world put poisons into everything you consume including air you die a lot earlier. have you ever known anyone with cancer are you happy there are cures out there and that htey would rather make you suffer for no other reason than they can.

Our whole world is based on lies why would anyone want to be conditioned just because we don't stand together.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

Kinda leads back to my earlier post...

There's lots of selfish people just waiting to take advantage of others...

The world is a mess... greed and selfishness are the ways of the world...

Survival of the fittest has been reinstated from our very beginning

Truly most of man kind IS the mark of the beast

this is how we are conditioned we are told its ok to screw others over but if we all had the same and all inputted the same amount of time then it can change all you have got to do is want it.

If we all started standing up for one another rather than standing by and letting people get on with their lives we would all see it from a different viewpoint.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

are you happy that you should live till at least 140 but because the people that control this world put poisons into everything you consume including air you die a lot earlier. have you ever known anyone with cancer are you happy there are cures out there and that htey would rather make you suffer for no other reason than they can.

Our whole world is based on lies why would anyone want to be conditioned just because we don't stand together.

Ah yes, what was the life expectancy rate back in the 1500s before they had all these nefarious plans underway?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join