It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Creature Spotted On Mars!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Don't think anybody else has posted this up yet, so here goes.

Another interesting photo 'supposedly' taken by NASA's Mars Curiosity Rover this month.

Article here:
www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

I'm not laying no claim down here, but surely that isn't 'just a rock'....?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It's a rock, mate.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

Yep, creature.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
It's a rock, mate.

Do you reckon? I'm not so sure. Mind you, it probably is some random desert on earth anyway!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris

Originally posted by Q33323
It's a rock, mate.

Do you reckon? I'm not so sure. Mind you, it probably is some random desert on earth anyway!

Haha yeah, if it's not a space martian micro godzilla that the nasas are keeping secrets from us about, then it's just randomly on earth.

Ohhhhhh my brain my brain...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If you don't believe we have sent a rover to Mars, why would you think that photo is from Mars or a possible animal on Mars? I'm a bit confused by that?

I'm not sure I even see the point of them faking something like that. There is no reward for doing so, or reason to do so.

Rocks can and do look like most anything. Interesting to look at and I enjoy these threads, but they in my opinion are still just rocks.

It would help if you explain more of why you think it's not a rock and thought it was a good idea to post it here for people to debate?

To me it looks exactly like all the surrounding rocks which is a huge clue it is a rock. I'd think better candidates would be items that look out of place and have something unique about them.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Another Creature Spotted On Mars!

Another? Where's the first one? I wanna see it!

Sorry, buddy. It's a rock.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
my new standard mars reply

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That's a good picture alright, not Godzilla, but at least it's not touched up, not even the apparent 'tail' covered in dust. But, if it's not a Charmeleon it must be a rock.

edit on 16-5-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If you don't believe we have sent a rover to Mars, why would you think that photo is from Mars or a possible animal on Mars? I'm a bit confused by that?

I'm not sure I even see the point of them faking something like that. There is no reward for doing so, or reason to do so.

Rocks can and do look like most anything. Interesting to look at and I enjoy these threads, but they in my opinion are still just rocks.

It would help if you explain more of why you think it's not a rock and thought it was a good idea to post it here for people to debate?

To me it looks exactly like all the surrounding rocks which is a huge clue it is a rock. I'd think better candidates would be items that look out of place and have something unique about them.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I think Chris's response was more sarcasm, Chris rocks!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Man I wanna go hunting on Mars sooo bad.. There are so many little critters up there just begging to be shot and ate

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I posted this a few months ago, with a much larger image:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

OK, got ya.

Still an obvious rock though. I honestly enjoy these threads when there is some substance or a possibility it could be something.

The pictures are so detailed and clear now that it's taken all the mystery and point in debating them out of it. The older photo's always left that doubt and the possibility it could be something else.

I think that being the case, the ones worth discussing are those with objects that look out of place. Nothing would make me happier than to one day open a thread and see genuine critter roaming around Mars.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hmm..
I wish it is some animal and not a rock but I think the odds are against ya here.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Ok,why hasn't this one been discussed on ATS?

Bigfoot on Mars?

Because people see what they want to see.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by smurfy

OK, got ya.

The pictures are so detailed and clear now that it's taken all the mystery and point in debating them out of it. The older photo's always left that doubt and the possibility it could be something else.

I don't think Arken would agree, but yeah in the main that's right.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I've seen many odd looking rocks in pictures from Mars. But they're just that, rocks. They might be shaped oddly, but they're still rocks.

Here is a rock that looks like an elephant.

No alien, just a rock.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Those look nothing like squatch feet. HAHA

I agree that is likely a rock, but I see where OP is coming from. Looks like a quadraped of some sort. Pudgy little guy. Dead. Laying with his head turned 90° to the right.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think it's a rock... with a worn out pair of cowboy boots in front of it.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yep, I agree. It's a "rock-creature" all right!

Tastes like chicken, too...

Hey - here's a couple of thoughts:
* How come we can never get a close-up of one of these critters? Or at least one that is in focus?
* Are there ANY creatures on mars that do NOT have skin the color and texture of the surrounding geology?
* What would these creatures eat? If they are biological -then aren't they also carbon/water-based? Where's the carbon? Where's the water?
* I'm sure there are wealthy folks on Earth that would pay the equivalent of Billio$ for one of these puppies. If they were real, the Chinese would already be there and back and packaging them for sale to the highest bidder.
* The OP's "creature" looks vaguely like "Jesus-toast", no?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join