posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:23 PM
Yep, I agree. It's a "rock-creature" all right!
Tastes like chicken, too...
Hey - here's a couple of thoughts:
* How come we can never get a close-up of one of these critters? Or at least one that is in focus?
* Are there ANY creatures on mars that do NOT have skin the color and texture of the surrounding geology?
* What would these creatures eat? If they are biological -then aren't they also carbon/water-based? Where's the carbon? Where's the water?
* I'm sure there are wealthy folks on Earth that would pay the equivalent of Billio$ for one of these puppies. If they were real, the Chinese would
already be there and back and packaging them for sale to the highest bidder.
* The OP's "creature" looks vaguely like "Jesus-toast", no?