It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well here we go! It seems the fall guys whom are taking the hit, might not be the actual perpetrators!

The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.

Her successor, Joseph Grant, is taking the fall for misdeeds at the scandal-plagued unit between 2010 and 2012. During at least part of that time, Grant served as deputy commissioner of the tax-exempt unit.

Source

Oh how the plot thickens!!!!! She was in charge during the time, and it seems she gets a promotion and is now in charge of Americans health care in relations to the actions of the IRS!!!!!

Seems like David Copperfield is in charge of shuffling jobs around at the Whitehouse!

What say you ATS?

edit on 16-5-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
"What say you?" is a Fox Network staple as a way to ask a question.
Having said that, the IRS Administrator who was forced to resign, was out next month anyway.
Having said that, Nancy Pelosi reminded the public He was hired under Bush. (5 year terms)
Having said that, I personally believe Mayor Rahm Emanuelle of Chicago is somehow involved in this. But he escapes the microscope. (Chicago style)
Having said that.
This all stinks to high heaven.
Even my kids are Teed off the IRS is spearheading health reform under Federal law, and they LOOK guilty of favortism. And they're in their late teens early 20's.
They feel more and more duped by their government.
Who can blame them?
Bad political examples here. And the American Public is too stoooopid to know what's best for us.

+6 more 
posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

If you took a soiled diaper, wrapped in a road-kill raccoon, placed that in a landfill soaked in methane soaked fish carcasses;

It still wouldn't smell as bad as this administration.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The IRS has been the enforcement arm of many tyrannical regimes.

It's good to see that the IRS has finally showed itself as the criminal entity that it is. Most will still cower at the mere mention of that acronym.....but at least the veil has been lifted.

Go live.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by seeker1963

If you took a soiled diaper, wrapped in a road-kill raccoon, placed that in a landfill soaked in methane soaked fish carcasses;

It still wouldn't smell as bad as this administration.

This is a wonderful time to be alive... especially some moderate distance west
of Chicago and it being warm enough to open the windows for awhile. Clicking into
the OP has been non stop hysterics-- for otherwise I'd be crying, Major.
Back to topic.. this isn't a hoax, is it?

It isn't a revolving door anymore Beez... I'm convinced by this OP we're all unwilling
passengers on a nicely overpowered gambling boat violently paddling up an Old Man
River of You-Know-What.
I just wish so much of it wouldn't fwap up onto B deck and run the blackjack tables.

There can be only one appropriate counter. Forget the crock pot and shotgun sorghum.
This weekend I'm making a five gallon pail of my unpatentable GMO Roentgen-green
split pea, over the shoulder molder Holder butt and long deceased almost liquefied baby
carrot soup. Hey that produce goes on sale for a good reason..
Now where's that skunky 2/3 of a Foster's at? Weapons of Mass Repulsion, I say!!

It's all a movie: and the Director's Guild needs to get netted, isolated and restrained.
It's obvious now the vast majority of them are either self OD'd or permanently damaged:
I therefore believe we should hold the sedation for danger of a reaction with the former.
edit on 16-5-2013 by derfreebie because: Ft.Sill AWS, HERE's some flamin' big guns right here...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
Well here we go! It seems the fall guys whom are taking the hit, might not be the actual perpetrators!

Source

Oh how the plot thickens!!!!! She was in charge during the time, and it seems she gets a promotion and is now in charge of Americans health care in relations to the actions of the IRS!!!!!

Seems like David Copperfield is in charge of shuffling jobs around at the Whitehouse!

What say you ATS?

edit on 16-5-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

A fine find Seeker!
I respectfully submit though that:
IF the situation where the 'perp' gets extracted from doesn't improve over time, or
where the subject goes gets worse we should replace "Perp Walk" with "Clown Dance".
Beezer's 'stinking scenario' gave the literal gag reel of this administration wings too!

I can only hope the notice of this increasingly overt political idiocy overtakes the
fluoride intake of the general population soon enough so as to avoid their autonomic
brain shutdown. The pulse seems pretty faint already, even with old friends!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
For those of us who have been against ObamaCare (and 3000 plus unread pages, hundreds of "the Secretary shall deems" and hundreds of thousands of Union, political supporter, and special business exemptions) the truth is finally being realized.

Will a government that uses its taxing body to punish its political rivals fairly and humanely dispense medical care to those same rivals? Will an IRS who GAVE confidential Tea Party membership lists to George Soros' Pro Publica, retain HIPAA laws on its political enemies?

Wise up America--a government big enough to keep and store your vital stats can use that knowledge anyway it wants.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well this is just brilliant. Now they can look into the backgrounds of all the people they missed the first time around. I actually read the entire bill before they passed it, and they snuck quite a few doozies through with the whole "pass it to know what's in it" thing. I didn't see this one coming though. Well played, government. Well played.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ya, just Google her name now!!!
Her bonus...
bonus
edit on 17-5-2013 by Granite because: add detail

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Here's my fear.

The focus on preventive medical treatment. Don't get me wrong here, I support going and getting tested, exercising, eating healthy. It's why I don't need to go to the doctor, and at my age, that's remarkable these days.

So back to my fear. Preventative care. When prices necessarily sky rocket the government, specifically the IRS, now has a say in how costs are reduced. One of the ways will be through gene analyzing. For instance, just recently a well known beauty and actress elected to have her breasts removed because doctors determined she was 87% more likely to get breast cancer because of her genetic make up. Removing her breasts reduced the risk. It's also a cost saving measure. Cutting her tatas off for $3000 can possibly save tens of thousands, potentially hundreds of thousands, in cancer treatment.

Fast forward five years when the healthcare system looks just like the USPS and is hundreds of billions of dollars in debt.

Your child or grand child is born, and the doctor says his genetic makeup means he has a 73% chance of growing testicular tumors in his lifetime and therefore signs a paper recommending immediate castration. You tell the doctor to go to hell, and remove the child from the hospital to save his reproductive abilities, and your chances of extending your bloodline. The next morning, your wife and child awaken to you being thrown to the ground outside at gun point and these same gestapo members remove your infant from the house, and take him to the nearest hospital to receive the treatment that will not only potentially "save his life", but also save society the cost of treating his potential testicular cancer in 40 years.

Now consider that the IRS has demonstrated the audacity of targeting people of a certain mindset. I wouldn't be surprised to see groups of a certain political spectrum having their children's reproduction organs removed at higher rates than normal.

Let me be clear, and make no mistake, this my countrymen and fellow readers is the end game.

It is the very definition of the Fabian Society utopia, or eutopia, based on their documented desire to facilitate eugenics to create the perfect society.

For all you need to know about the Fabian Society, see Margaret Sanger & George Bernard Shaw; two heroes to both Barrack Obama and George Bush. Sigh. It was so easy to see this coming that fifty years from now, if children still learn about our time here, they will wonder how we could be so blind and dumb.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Has this occurred to anyone else other than me?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

UPDATED: IRS tax exemption/Obamacare exec got $103,390 in bonuses; Did Obama OK them?

Ingram received a $7,000 bonus in 2009, according to data obtained by The Washington Examiner from the IRS, then a $34,440 bonus in 2010, $35,400 in 2011 and $26,550 last year, for a total of $103,390. Her annual salary went from $172,500 to $177,000 during the same period.

The 2010, 2011 and 2012 bonuses were awarded during the period when IRS harassment of the conservative groups was most intense. The newspaper obtained the data via a Freedom of Information Act request.

washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I found it immensely funny when the IRS got off with a "sorry". and the words "willful oppression" were never brought up.

I mean if you cant be bothered to look into the usc for the punishment of this sort of abuse those groups aren't doing anything for the american people besides letting this stuff slide on as business as usual.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So over 63% of IRS employees vote democrat.
93% of IRS funding to political causes goes to democratic candidates.

Front page of CNN reads "Ousted IRS chief: It wasn't on purpose"

There is something deeply angering about making such an unbearingly implausible claim.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I watched the entire congressional hearings with Steve Miller and J. Russell George on C-Span and caught this little tidbit about Sarah Hall Ingram. I was absolutely appalled that she got REWARDED for incompetence.....or was the reward of an increase of $100,000 in salary and a promotion done for something else she "accomplished".

Every American, regardless of political leaning, should be angry and suspicious at this whole stinking thing! Not only should they be angry at the scandal, but they should be angry that we and our elected representatives cannot get straightforward answers.

This IRS thing is HUGE, imo, but the culture in Washington and the Democratic power elite in charge right now is a thuggery-style one and it's going to be very difficult to get to the TRUE bottom of this....but we have to do it now before it's too late.
edit on 17-5-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I don't live in the US, but I do know that the United States are the tipping point for total world dominance.
The insanity placed upon you is to get you complacent when the blow comes.
The hole goes much deeper and I pray for the ones stuck in the frey as we are all there.
As to the cabal, nothing will save them from retribution as they have taken to change the world into their idyllic image. Unfortunately this is God's patent and no matter what happens , He wields the biggest sword. Many events is in fact a way to detract you from the truth, that we are a frail race and the matrix of this galaxy are ever changing to the detriment of the ones who think that in life they are the only ones that matter.
The awakening is in force. Hang on to your seats as there is a wild ride coming, and it is not from within.
Have a great life! Namaste.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenerationGap
Your child or grand child is born, and the doctor says his genetic makeup means he has a 73% chance of growing testicular tumors in his lifetime and therefore signs a paper recommending immediate castration. You tell the doctor to go to hell, and remove the child from the hospital to save his reproductive abilities, and your chances of extending your bloodline. The next morning, your wife and child awaken to you being thrown to the ground outside at gun point and these same gestapo members remove your infant from the house, and take him to the nearest hospital to receive the treatment that will not only potentially "save his life", but also save society the cost of treating his potential testicular cancer in 40 years.

And to add to that scenario...

The IRS then considers the money saved from avoiding future testicular cancer as income and comes up with some arbitrary high-ball number for the tax bill.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Let's not forget. (especially as this IS a conspiracy site)

Obama is a friend of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. This fine American couple were high up in the Weather Underground, which stated that 25 million people in America had to die, re-educate the rest.

Are we seeing that plan becoming reality? In a fashion?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join