It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meaning of Life - A 3D Puzzle (according to this dream)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In the dream, everyone I love and myself were all working together to put all of the pieces of a Styrofoam sculpture together. It was of no one important, it was a sculpture of an average person.

The interesting thing is, I almost got trapped within that gigantic sculpture! It was huge and it was floating. I got caught on one of the pieces and flown into the air. Then I jumped down.

I think this dream symbolizes how humanity comes together to help each other, to form an image of mankind as a whole and to have unity and possibly gain some secret knowledge.

Just wanted to share this dream.

Peace!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

In the dream, everyone I love and myself were all working together to put all of the pieces of a Styrofoam sculpture together. It was of no one important, it was a sculpture of an average person. The interesting thing is, I almost got trapped within that gigantic sculpture! It was huge and it was floating. I got caught on one of the pieces and flown into the air. Then I jumped down. I think this dream symbolizes how humanity comes together to help each other, to form an image of mankind as a whole and to have unity and possibly gain some secret knowledge. Just wanted to share this dream. Peace!

Allright let me explain you your dream. Remember firstly, you symbolyze everyone you see in your dream. So your loved ones are really you. So there is you and this sculpture..you are the sculpture too, so you are important not irrelevant. The dream symbolyzes you trying to nurture yourself and grow but don't get caught into the small details that may sway you away. See yourself as you are, as whole. Do you maybe have trouble with your self image? The dream has nothing to do with humanity. This is YOUR dream, YOUR message. Substitute humanity with yourself, and you interpreted your own dream...My 2 cents.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The world reality we see has been spun like a web from the collective violation of all spirits.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

The world reality we see has been spun like a web from the collective violation of all spirits.

Exactly! BOOM!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

The dream symbolyzes you trying to nurture yourself and grow but don't get caught into the small details that may sway you away. See yourself as you are, as whole.

Thank you for responding with this.
This is something for me to think about.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I like your posts and Purple Vortex nailed it, its always about you- yourself talking to you.
Can I add:
You are important
You are not just an average person
You are not even a person.

Are you getting caught on how to elevate the person/humanity(?)
You are being knowing loving (you have self knowledge) even your knowledge of self( freedom from desire and fear) helps to elevate humanity by example and you presence. You stepped down to help .

Don't get trapped in your desire to build up and elevate humanity, heaven on earth is now, not when every other human being has understanding of the self( and is behaving like angels).

(This is interesting, tell me if its yours or mine.)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I cannot do dream analysis..
I cannot do puzzles.

You cannot explain in words what is wordless.
(*D is like me, in that he is afraid of loosing the personal and not being anyTHING).
The concept of no thing is scary .

top topics

join