It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demi Moore to Ashton: "what is mine is mine and what is yours is mine"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Thanks for answering my question amigo.
You're a good friend for explaining your answer.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

He's now with Mila Kunis who is 29

Makes sense, they played boyfriend and girlfriend for years on That 70's Show.

Depends on where they got married, as far as law goes, and whether or not there was a pre-nup, and it's conditions. In their case, no pre-nup, so all about the laws of the state. California (where they got married) is a no-fault state, so his infidelity is no issue. Anything earned during the marriage is halved to each. Pretty simple really. Demi is said to want some of his money after the split. Fair game, since they are still not legally divorced. It is money earned "during the marriage", so Ashton is screwed, though half of Demi's earnings are also his, so really, who the hell cares.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It was bound to happen the whole thing was like a media done frenzy when it was on the TV years ago. I think its kind of stupid. She is well off, he is well off. Leave things at that and go find someone else. I don't think she will have that hard of a time in finding another guy, and he sure as hell is not having any hard time in finding another girlfriend...End of story, these people have no reason to be all dramatic over nothing. But this stuff is like a bad rerun of the same old show, like a broken clock it just bound to happen again and again and again and again.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I'm sure it's all about bitterness. Who burned who, and then I'm gonna make you pay... Still, the law is the law, and without a divorce, she's entitled to even half of what he's making now, until that divorce is done.

Can you believe she is 50?

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
To all the people saying that demi should get his money because he cheated, think of a similar scenario:

A much older man who is married to a much younger woman. The younger woman cheats, and then they get a divorce. I think a lot of people would be saying things along the lines of "it serves him right, the old pervert shouldn't have been married to a girl that young anyway" And then if you heard the old man was attempting to take a large chunk of the money that younger woman had, a lot of people would say that old man is a petty jerk and once again shouldn't be married to such a young girl.

But because the older person is a woman, then it's all poor her she should get money. If the genders were reversed, demi would be an old perverted man and ashton would be a young hollywood actress who broke free from the creepy old guy holding her hostage.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Different laws in different states. In California, infidelity doesn't factor into it...the fact that they are still married is what gives her claim to half of it, simple as that. Doesn't matter if separated, etc. Doesn't matter if one or both cheated. It just isn't a legal factor. Of course, he gets half of hers too, so eh....

As for the role reversal. The double standard is what it is.

Consider these two cases...

1) A 30 year old (attractive) male teacher has an affair with a 17 year old female student. = He's a monster.
2) A 30 year old (attractive) female teacher has an affair with a 17 year old male student. = Nice...
(and a high five for the kid).

edit on 30-5-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You know what I didnt even look at what the hell you all talking about. I checked up on recent photos and a little more about this whole thing, and first she does not look as old as you all make her out to be. I do not think 50 is really all that old anyways, people age differently anyways, and worse now I feel like I lost about 5 million brain cells reading this stuff.

No joke! Only word that comes to mind about this whole thing is "stupid" Its just stupid, she does not look like she is hurting in the looks department, and definitely is not hurting in the money department. She still got her own money, even gets child's support and who knows what else from that John McClane guy aka that Bruce Willis charter. So ya its the fury of a woman scorned.

I don't know about you all but I remember back when people were talking about this whole thing. The whole thing seemed like a media thing, or a publicity stunt I never really took it all that serious as those types of things are mostly done for publicity sakes they last a year or two and people forget about them, then the break up happens and that to is usually for the publicity as well. There age gap while not normal, is not all that far apart, 15 year age gap while its not all that common, it happens and is not that big of a deal. The difference is, only people I seen that have that age discrepancy "well usually its 7 or 10 years" and are still together usually both have kids from previous marriages and are kind of over there whole younger days screwing around phase, or they actually have kids together and more in common then the fact that there both actors.

I mean she had to know that someday down the road it was going to happen. The Ashton kutcher dude is like some sort of celebrity now, and he is probably more famous because he married this chick then the fact that he was in that 70's show, which is the only show/movie I can remember him ever being on. Other then that and the fact that everybody is going on about how he married an older lady I really cant think of anything that people get all worked up over. But you know nature is come a calling and he is sort of famous, hes young, and he probably got plenty of females fawning over him, hes got nothing tying him down, even read somewhere that people/family were asking him when is he going to have kids, which may not be an option with Demi Moore. So ya! It seemed like it was only a matter of time before things will spiral and the whole glam and glitz is thrust out of the frame by reality.

But man this # is stupid. I get why females like this stuff there into the the melodrama and have a penchant for this sort of thing, but really WTF. Some people need other hobbies, and this Demi chick, get over it's freaking making a mountain out of a molehill. Grow the funk up, its not like she has it all that bad, she still could probably get dudes by the truck load if she wanted to even replace the kutcher guy, or maybe just maybe its time for her to grow up. The worse thing that females when this sort of stuff happen seem to turn into feminists were they get all whiny and bitch..Oh noz some guy spurned me for a younger girl, and I only had like 5 guys hit on me this month at the fancy clubs, all men is evil..Boo hoo!

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Well, even at 50, Demi is certainly taking care of herself. She's still gorgeous, rich, and could have anybody, including another boy toy.

Ashton is doing quite well too. I'm sure his check from Two and a Half Men is pretty solid (for as long as it lasts), and he did make other movies (mostly Rom Coms) after That 70's Show.

She really should just let him go though, as half of her fortune is definitely worth more than half of Ashton's and by California law, they each get half anyhow, as long as they are married (and that includes separation).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join