It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demi Moore to Ashton: "what is mine is mine and what is yours is mine"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Team Kutcher? Team Moore? Or ... I don't care?

TMZ - Kutcher/Moore Divorce Settlement Dispute

Demi Moore, who is 10's of millions of $$ richer than Kutcher, is demanding 'spousal support' from Kutcher. She's also demanding chunks of his $$$ that he made after their split and that he pay for the redecoration of her NYC apartment .. etc etc.

A woman scorned? Kutcher cheated. He's now with Mila Kunis who is 29 ... (Moore is 50).
Demi just dragging her feet because she can't let go??
Should Kutcher have to pay and pay for being a cheat?

It's what folks are talking about at chat sites.

What I say .... WHATEVER.
Just thinking about that kind of money being kicked around gives me a headache!

(but I admit that I think Kutcher and Kunis look cute together )

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
"Sisters are doing it for themselves..."

Å99

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well it's immoral of her to ask for money, especially give she already has millions and does not need, but unless they signed a pre-nup I think she is legally in the clear.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Team Kutcher? Team Moore? Or ... I don't care?

lol

You'd think these filthy stinkin' rich celebrities would've realized by now to never ever get married without a prenuptial deal(or whatever it is). NEVER!!!!

Nothing ever lasts forever....

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Well it's immoral of her to ask for money,
Similar to the way that 'Paper Covers Rock' and 'Rock Crushes Scissors' ~~~~
~~~~ 'Millions Overrule Morals'.

edit on 5/16/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

She is rich....he is rich...I don't think either one should ask for any money from the other; to Demi I say...greedy much...I'm just saying.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Since she has proof of him cheating, she's entitled to everything from Ashton. Next time he'll learn. And it will hold up in a court of law.
edit on 16-5-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Bout time he upgraded, classics are cool but there's just something about a new model.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm not sure how much she is entitled to, She should get what is allowed and fair and nothing more. I know she is attractive, but did she really think that much of an age difference wouldn't matter eventually? I knew he'd turn to someone younger and she should have known too.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Can you or someone else explain what a pre-nup means? I'm never been the legal relationship type of person. So I'm clueless about these cases.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I honestly think the divorce laws should change. Spousal support, are you kidding me? When two people are able to work and make a living why should either one get spousal support?

I think the best thing to do when (2) people get married is to set up their own individual savings and checking accounts. They should both contribute to one expense checking account. This way when they split, they each have what they started with and divide the expense accounts in half.

I just think it gets ridiculous when courts allow another spouse to take half of their retirement account. What's his investment is his and what's hers is hers.

All this tit for tat fighting only makes the attorneys more money and shows the true colors and greed of the spouse who wants more of their fair share.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

He cheated. Screw him.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Bout time he upgraded, classics are cool but there's just something about a new model.

Yeah but he's still a crap driver.

I kinda think it's funny. Moore is punishing him for being a wanker. I can't help but smile.

I feel bad for Bruce. The silent witness. The ol' bald bum still has it in spades over kutcher in every aspect. Not least of which is acting.

But if kutcher became destitute and disappeared from reality all together, would anyone notice? apart from tmz and punks like bieber. god, let them all boil in their own self importance... it's a soup I cannot stomach.

Between the tramps with no panties, the "oops my entire cleavage just fell out at the premiere, my bad" and the "I don't like rehab, it interferes with my coc aine use!" I get the impression there's very, very little of worth coming out of this generation over there in sparkly sparkle land..

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Can you or someone else explain what a pre-nup means? I'm never been the legal relationship type of person. So I'm clueless about these cases.

it's when two adults lover each other very very much. Before they get married, they both agree to things like, who gets what, should they break up. Like, you get my house and all the assets I own, I get to keep the cat. That sort of thing.

Especially if they love each other very much and one has a lot of money and doesn't want to part with it, they make the other one sign an agreement saying "you don't get my loot you money grubbing hussey, even if I am 90.".

It's a magical and wonderful thing. It shows pure trust and love.

Pre-nuptial agreement.

Reminds me of when George from Seinfeld asked his fiancée to sign a pre-nup to get her to break off the wedding. She cracks up and says "Ok!" and leaves him dumbstruck.. "You've got no money, sure I'll sign the agreement."

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

He got caught with his pants down, so I think she is entitled to something. I don't think she should be entitled to his future earnings or spousal support since she has far more money than he, but a token lump sum as a "penalty" would be appropriate. It's not like they were together for decades and had children together or anything.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

may the best lawyer win

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
(no second line needed)
edit on 16-5-2013 by tanda7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
Since she has proof of him cheating, she's entitled to everything from Ashton.

I don't think so. Not unless there is a 'cheating' clause in a pre-nup.
Cheating doesn't automatically give the other spouse rights to rob the cheater.
And a lot of the money in question was earned by Kutcher AFTER they split up.
Demi is going for everything he has ....

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It is appalling the way some men think of older women. We're viewed as trash to be discarded.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
When the love isn't there then marriage is just basically a contract, and if someone isn't smart enough cough cough and negotiated that contract then, that contract will be upheld by the laws governing it.

But since a divorce is a nullification of that contract, what exactly are two people agreeing to when they sign that marriage license... that holds them liable after that contract is nullified. Does the marriage certificate say specifically that your spouse is entitled to anything after the dissolution of said certificate? Is the certificate an acknowledgement that you are agreeing to all marriage laws in that state when you sign it?

I don't care for either of these two celebrities... but Demi seems pretty interested in Kieran Culkin in this photo taken well before her divorce... looks like an youth obsessed cougar, stalking another young man if you ask me.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Why she would want to hitch her career that's on the way up to Kutcher is beyond me. I have a feeling he's using her to stay relevant to get more work; youth and nostalgia may have her blind to it right now though...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join