It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, another 'Why Bush won' thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It's funny, it's been a few days now but I haven't heard this mentioned that much as to why Bush won........and it's the number 1 reason.

So why did he win?

two words:
John Kerry.

I think this is probably part of the reason why so many Internationals are confused as to why Bush won so big, they don't know John Kerry.

"But anyone would be better than Bush"

That's a bunch of bull****
It gives me chills to think of a Kerry presidency. That's almost as bad as a Hillary presidency

A Republican could have ran as a Democrat for the Democrats and did a better job than John Kerry.
It's not that Bush did a great job his first four years.
It's not that 60 million "bible humpers" came out and voted

No matter how hard you look, you won't find any evidence that there was election fraud done by the right that was severe enough to change the outcome.
It's the democrats just can't get their act together, for whatever reason. They need to find someone with a CLEAR vision. Someone who's specific in their views. Someone able to connect with the people. Seems like for the past 3 elections ('00, '02, '04) they haven't been able to do that on any level. At least not on a scale in which they should be.

So how do they get back in the game?

It's going to be a pain for some, but you have got to move more to the center. Sticking with the party line all the way in left field isn't working any more. Why do you think Clinton was so popular? Because he wasn't as far left as the candidates they've been throwing at us lately.
"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
Sorry Hillary, that's just not going to cut it with the American people in this day and age.

new topics

join