It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Hoax Proof

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 999zxcv

I know. I get bothered by the reality that I'm a heartless prick because I search for truth religiously. If people met me they would know that I would easily give the shirt off my back to induce a smile.

The reality is that there is a controlling force over the world that is being put on like a theatre and it is presented as natural progression.

I mean, remember the teenage girl who cry to congress about the Kuwaiti babies being pulled from incubators by the Iraqi army to get support for the first gulf war?

After we invaded it came out that the girl was the daughter of an American ambassador and was hired by a big PR firm to create the story? If not google it.

This Shyte happens all the time and I'm getting tired of those bleeding hearts getting mad at people who try to pull them away from the lie.

One say, as I said.

AAC

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
Allow me to add the link to the Institute of Historical Review Organization

AAC

Your cite is to something written by Faurisson. Right. How revolting. Reported.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Hahahahaha. All words. No truth. My time with you is up. You have nothing to contribute that hasn't already been debunked by federal courts. Did you not read the ruling of the German court?

Or is it just too much to take being wrong at this point?

AAC

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh and here's a cite by the way, that explodes your drivel: www.phdn.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation

Hahahahaha. All words. No truth. My time with you is up. You have nothing to contribute that hasn't already been debunked by federal courts. Did you not read the ruling of the German court?

Or is it just too much to take being wrong at this point?

AAC

You are an anti-Semitic Holocaust denier. Reported. I feel dirty just answering your post. Go back to Stormfront and grovel at your alter to Schickelgruber.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by 999zxcv

I know. I get bothered by the reality that I'm a heartless prick because I search for truth religiously. If people met me they would know that I would easily give the shirt off my back to induce a smile.

The reality is that there is a controlling force over the world that is being put on like a theatre and it is presented as natural progression.

I mean, remember the teenage girl who cry to congress about the Kuwaiti babies being pulled from incubators by the Iraqi army to get support for the first gulf war?

After we invaded it came out that the girl was the daughter of an American ambassador and was hired by a big PR firm to create the story? If not google it.

This Shyte happens all the time and I'm getting tired of those bleeding hearts getting mad at people who try to pull them away from the lie.

One say, as I said.

AAC
very true even the report about wmd in the middle east was lifted word for word from some students thesis including the spelling mistakes by bush/blair et al but a law agaist researching this ??

and ellie weisel where do you start with that crisis actor

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Hahaha. Wrong. Your and others assertion that he settled the case because he was going to write a play is such a band aide.

The truth is

Mr. Frank, in Switzerland, had promised to pay to prominent Jewish author, Meyer Levin. not less than $50,000 because he had used the literary creation of author Levin in toto, and represented it to his publisher and the public as his late daughter’s original work.

This is from the attorney's own mouth. Frank USED the literary creation of levin. Get it, USED?

Why do you think they will not open that case in the county clerks office? Because the whole story will unravel.

And just like a school yard boy who can't fight with facts you resort to name calling. So expected.

And what do I care about being "reported". You're funny.

AAC

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
says it all people

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Your denial of the truth continues to amuse me. You've been reported as a holocaust denier twice by the way. I note that you you've stopped claiming that the whole thing is written in biro and I also note that you haven't mentioned the pathetic Leuchter Report, which means that you've admitted the truth there. Everyone else (apart from publicity-hungry people like David Irving and the pond scum of the IHR) says that the diary isn't a fake.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

999zxcv
says it all people

This is totally irrelevant to this thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

AngryCymraeg

999zxcv
says it all people

This is totally irrelevant to this thread.
well that depends on your perspective of life a vegetarian will be sickened by it and a meat eater will think so what big deal it is the circle of life deal with it .

but look further fluride in the water in those concentration camps and hormones injected in the cows was the fluride going to make those human lampshades better or the bars of soap nicer .

reccomended reading for some in eisenhowers death camps
james baque crimes and mercies the fate of the german civilians
alfred de zayas the ethnic cleansing of germans
ralph keeling -gruesome harvest
mark weber -mass killings and brutal management

just some in a big pile

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
And

That's Enough

Closed

top topics