It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Hoax Proof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by Eustace1
The Holocaust was real,, But 6million people didn't die. The number 6million was plagiarized from Media eliminate the well known memory of the 6million unemployed germans right before WWII. European and American media converted the # 6million unemployed germans to = 6million dead jews for the sole reason hitler moral was still high after WWII. Did the Nazis performed horrific acts on jews and non jews? definitely.. But the sole purpose of WWII was to migrate as many Yiddish jews to Palestine. It would be moronic to wipeout more than half of the Yiddish population ; especially after snatching Palestine.

Main street history doesn't add up.

I'm sorry, but what? The purpose of WW2 was to expand Palestine? That would come as something of a surprise to Hitler!
i thought hitler gave palestine to the jews in 1933 the same year they declaired war on germany

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
i thought hitler gave palestine to the jews in 1933 the same year they declaired war on germany

That would have been a bit difficult given the fact that Hitler didn't own Palestine. At any point.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That would have been a bit difficult given the fact that Hitler didn't own Palestine. At any point.

look it up

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natecoates

Originally posted by alldaylong
Watch this and then tell me it was a hoax:-

my point is that there wasn't any gassing people died of starvation not gassing the wasn't even enough time to kill all them in that form the only reason that there where so many dead bodies is because of starvation.

If people died from gassing or starvation it still meant that they died. Dead is dead not matter what the cause of it was. And Hitler's psycho's where the instigators of such.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

look it up

Yup, says so here - en.wikipedia.org...
Hitler had no control at all over it, as Palestine was a British Mandate.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

look it up

Yup, says so here - en.wikipedia.org...
Hitler had no control at all over it, as Palestine was a British Mandate.

He was probably refering to the Haavara Agreement..... But I suspect you knew that.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
He was probably refering to the Haavara Agreement..... But I suspect you knew that.

Yes, I did. Not the same as saying that Hitler gave Palestine to the Jews. Not by several million miles.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yes, I did. Not the same as saying that Hitler gave Palestine to the Jews. Not by several million miles.

I don't know, are you aware of the White paper of 1939.

Which could be interpreted as the Nazi's were giving Palestine to the jews (through the transfer agreement), much to the annoyance of everyone else.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Which could be interpreted as the Nazi's were giving Palestine to the jews (through the transfer agreement), much to the annoyance of everyone else.

That would be a very, very wide interpretation!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

That would be a very, very wide interpretation!

So how many jews do you think would have made it to Palestine without Nazi help ?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I just...

WOW.

Seriously, I can't even deal with this reply. My head is literally about to explode. I'm afraid if I say what I'm really thinking I'm going to get quite the scolding so....I'll just leave you to your um...opinion and move on my merry little way.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by U4ea82
reply to post by jazzguy

I just...

WOW.

Seriously, I can't even deal with this reply. My head is literally about to explode. I'm afraid if I say what I'm really thinking I'm going to get quite the scolding so....I'll just leave you to your um...opinion and move on my merry little way.

Lol, there's a reason why this thread was moved to this forum - it belongs here!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
*Snort* There was no Holocaust. The world was created in 1960, and anything before that was false memories and/or planted by God to make it LOOK older, to test your faith. You know, like dinosaur bones are just rocks. *snork*

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000I'll join you on that limb and note that ..not everything on the Internet is reliable, too.

You can't trust everything you read on the Internet, not even this sentence.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Proginoskes

*Snort* ... *snork*

I guess I haven't explained on THIS forum yet, but ...

The *snort* and *snork* are my way of making fun of Creationists' arguments.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Proginoskes

Gotta do something about that snorting... It sounds like you're ill?

I'd imagine we agree...but I'm not sure that's what you meant? The OP premise is nonsense piled on ignorance. I was saying it in as nice a way as I could manage to put it. Really, I'm surprised this thread is still alive to be commented in at all.... The Admin must be getting nicer over time. (Hops away quickly before being hit with a lightning bolt or something)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You will have noticed, of course, the forum in which this silliness resides?

Yeah, I thought you had.

The events surrounding the Holocaust are some of the most researched historical events of all time. All these so called "proofs" have been disproved time and time again over the past half century, yet they keep on coming back...kinda like a bad rash. That they come back doesn't mean they're valid, and somehow being "covered up", it means that some like to scratch...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

You're absolutely right. They do keep coming back like a bad penny. You know what really disturbs me though? We're already pretty well out of first hand accounts from living survivors of the time. Another 30-40 years..or less..and we''ll be out of second hand accounts like you and I, who knew or could have known people that were directly a part of it.

I guess what leaves me thinking on all that is, if the hoax claims find traction and only have voices like this to stand against them now. What then? It'll be an easy sell to make when even those standing up for truth are standing on 3rd, 4th and 5th hand accounts of an event...and by then? Even historical films will probably be distrusted to the degree modern event footage is. It's a bad path to take when history itself becomes negotiable. eh?
edit on 23-5-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

That is, unfortunately, exactly what some of the more, I hesitate to use the term forward thinking, intelligent of the deniers want. They aren't thinking of the "now", they're thinking of fifty years or more down the road, when you and I aren't here, and all the survivors are gone.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

That is, unfortunately, exactly what some of the more, I hesitate to use the term forward thinking, intelligent of the deniers want. They aren't thinking of the "now", they're thinking of fifty years or more down the road, when you and I aren't here, and all the survivors are gone.

Wouldn't matter as you get further from the time the emoton disaperars and is replaced with a more subjective view. There is just so much documentation pictures archives. The war crimes tribunal that in the future they will just judge the facts and if you don't have an agenda. Everyone knows why people wish to deny the holocaust and its all over the middle eastM back on topic there is a huge mountain of evidence that 100 yrs from now only 1 conclusion can be made.- And I'm going to say this if people play the holocaust didn't happen game they are for some reason against Isreal and there hatred shows through in the attempt to rewrite history.

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

JrDavis
Lets play devils advocate (Although I highly doubt, HIGHLY doubt)

I'm glad you asked this question because most of the hollocaust discussions become obfuscated by the realities behind these questions. I will not justify this subject with my position on it for obvious reasons, but please allow me to give an alternate view to the questions asked.

What would of been Hitlers motive to fake a genocide?

What makes you think Hitler faked a genocide? Like every nation at war, countries create concentration camps to detain people that might be a risk to their war efforts. America did it to the Germans and Japanese during WWII and WWI and kept them in camps throughout the war.

Why did they die then? Because Germany started losing the war, Britain then bombed all the supply routes to the camps, therefore the people at the camps did not have any supplies to feed or give medicine to the prisoners. Why do you think that all the people in the videos of bodies being dumped in holes were skinny as rails? They all were ematiated and died from malnutrition from months of lack of supplies.

He states he wanted 1 supreme race.

This didn't really happen at the level that has been postulated. It is no different than what Christians Jews and Muslims think they are the supreme beings. I challenge you to find credible source detailing hurler syaing these things in context.

You have the footage and concentration camps

As I said above, every country has concentration camps during wartime. USA is no different.

The people who have the numbers tattooed on their wrists.

They were tattooed no different than prisoners have their numbers on their outfits. It was cheaper to tattoo them than to give them all outfits. I mean, think of it logically, if they were going to kill them, why go through the trouble of tattooing them?

What is the point of making it a hoax?

Are you serious? Look what has happened afterwards? They were persecuted for 1,000s of years before because of their usury loans from the Roman Empire and before. Now it is against the law in some countries to defame them. They now have their own country that gets trillions I reporations.

This was a really narrow-minded question. Isn't it obvious why there would be motivation for a hoax?

What did he gain from faking a mass genocide?

Hitter didn't fake it. The rest of the world did with the Jews being the primary pushers of the story.

I wish you had more questions so that I could post alternative and probably more accurate answers to.

Keep thinking ATS. That's what you're good at.

AAC
edit on 26-1-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join