It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Hoax Proof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I was a disbaliver for a long time and swore on everything that the holocaust was real but today one of fellow theorist showed me a site it completely changed my mind about it I said i was sorry to my friend that I argued with for days on the topic. I think that everyone should at least read the first section of this and i thank you ats.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Natecoates

I don't wish to be rude, but I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that a site calling itself biblebelievers.org.au might not be well placed to contest the mountains of evidence prepared by eminent historians and others who have dedicated their lives to documenting the attrocities of the Nazis.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingIcarus

I don't wish to be rude, but I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that a site calling itself biblebelievers.org.au might not be well placed to contest the mountains of evidence prepared by eminent historians and others who have dedicated their lives to documenting the atrocities of the Nazis.
I'll join you on that limb and note that ..not everything on the Internet is reliable, too.

Throw out the factual basis of history as even the Nazi's themselves, in their own words, testified to in detail at Nuremberg ....because a site says it's not true.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Dude.... No.... The Holocaust happened.... As my name is Nathan I will stop there because I like you name.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Throw out the factual basis of history as even the Nazi's themselves, in their own words, testified to in detail at Nuremberg ....because a site says it's not true.

Whilst it's healthy to keep a critical mind, and it is also true that WW2 is not as black and white as it is often painted, I'd say the testimonies at Nuremburg are about as much of a smoking gun as you could reasonably hope for.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

My father went thru the horrors of WW2. It happened.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Why do people believe this rubbish?
I suggest you watch the 9 hour documentary called Shoah!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Damn the site is blocked here at work. I'd like to read a little bit about it but I've already drawn my conclusion about this.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
it is about time that this subject had a serious revision as the geo physics from the the camps did not find any mass graves or disturbance of the ground ever ?? and that cannot be faked .

yes bad things did happen but the figures are way off the six million is now one million .why did the red cross not report any of this at the time .

the germans allowed them access the japanese did not and i have never heard any old soldiers say a bad thing about the germans unlike the japanese

link   
I just looked at your site and couldn't get past the first sentence without ...

Seriously dude ... the Holocaust happened. Millions died horrid deaths.
The proof is extensive. Eyewitness accounts from victims and perps alike.
TONS of physical evidence. Accept it and move on ...

link   
Holocaust denial? You must be new here.

Thread lifespan? 5. 4. 3. 2.........

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingIcarus

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Whilst it's healthy to keep a critical mind, and it is also true that WW2 is not as black and white as it is often painted, I'd say the testimonies at Nuremburg are about as much of a smoking gun as you could reasonably hope for.

I couldn't agree more. As I always say...Keeping an open mind to things is a very good trait! Having a mind so open that our brains just spill out and go splat? Well...not so much. Eh?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natecoates
I was a disbaliver for a long time and swore on everything that the holocaust was real but today one of fellow theorist showed me a site it completely changed my mind about it I said i was sorry to my friend that I argued with for days on the topic. I think that everyone should at least read the first section of this and i thank you ats.

Sorry, but your source starts off with the dreaded name of Fred Leuchter. It then claims that he is a) an expert and that b) his 'research' was credible. Massive fail on both scores. The man's a fraud and his 'research' has long since been shown to be false.

link   
There are some people on youtube that may disagree with you.
type in.

holocaust survivor interviews

link

link   

Originally posted by Natecoates

I had a few relatives in WW2 that saw the camps in person, the holocaust was real

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

Please, please, do some basic research on this. And by the way the ground penetrating radar at Treblinka showed up mass graves.

Edit: to be precise, mass graves made up of ashes.
edit on 16-5-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
it is about time that this subject had a serious revision as the geo physics from the the camps did not find any mass graves or disturbance of the ground ever ?? and that cannot be faked .

That might have had something to do with the enormous furnaces that Jewish prisoners were forced to stoke with the endless bodies that came out of the chambers.

As rather vividly recounted here...

FWIW, I don't think it is wrong to question the recognised account of events, but I feel that every single piece of 'evidence' against the sad truth of these events is very easily pulled to pieces.

I'm not Jewish myself, but I find it extraordinary to think that something as plain dark as this was happening little more than 65 years ago.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Please note that this thread has been moved to the LOL forum.

"Ludicrous Online Lies: All threads in this forum are based on utter falsehoods that require you to ignore reality, proof and logic. These topics require the use of smoke and mirrors because they have no basis in fact and should be viewed as the essence of ignorance.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Had family who helped liberate the camps. They saw things that haunted them for the rest of their lives.
Don't know anything about actual numbers, but lime, fire, etc can quickly dispose of organic material without burying it or leaving any traces. Especially after 6 decades. The Holocaust was real.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
How I have waited so long for a holo thread

I had everything set up to dissprove it, then all of a sudden I read books from a library.

op's a troll thingy or stirer.Dont bait it

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join