It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something watches over planet Earth says former senator Mike Gravel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Something watches over planet Earth says former senator Mike Gravel. I was watching this video and found this very intriguing . He also stated that the US government doesn't take responsibility for the UFO subject so this hearing has no political benefit.

But he also thinks that this is a global issue and science should collaborate to study this phenomenon.
I do think these hearings should be more often world wide to demand some answers from our governments.

Watch and learn,

Peace

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
All the space explorations NASA has done and they haven't found any human life forms? That's pretty astounding, if you ask me. I'm not sure why people don't believe that MAYBE there IS a "God"-"Creator"! How much more scientific "proof" do we need?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Thanks for sharing!

Good on that interviewer for being respectful to the ExSenator and the UFO topic for the entire segment.

I agree 100% with the Senator, we are being observed by ETs.

+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
All the space explorations NASA has done and they haven't found any human life forms? That's pretty astounding, if you ask me. I'm not sure why people don't believe that MAYBE there IS a "God"-"Creator"! How much more scientific "proof" do we need?

Is there a GOD? Ya probably but the real question is did a GOD create us? Imagine we go into the most remote jungle and discover a small civilization who has never had any contact with humans outside of where they live. We are able to fly, devices that start fire, devices that heal, etc. We would most likely be considered GODS to them. We teach them the way. We have the ability to manipulate and tinker with DNA. I truly think our GODS at one point was an advanced civilization. At some point we are going to be extremely advanced and when we find life outside of Earth they may not be advanced thus thinking we are GODS.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Watches over it for 1 minute and 11 seconds, then hurls an asteroid into its ocean and departs.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I think he's also someone who's neutral in this subject. and he says had some interest in this subject and watched the stories from the sideline. But now concludes that there's more to it then we know.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Strange...what's the purpose of this clip ?? some kind of political campaign I guess?
edit on 16-5-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I see more and more credible people filling the gaps between ridicule the subject and more socially accept.. that all these people starting to believe...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
moar disinfo

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nobeattles

explain yourself?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

It's hold against us , but its getting hard if you keep coming with all these hearings , we have had congressional hearings,citizen hearings , what's next ???

+18 more 
posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

They have explored a grain of sand in comparison to the whole of the universe, just because something hasn't been found in the tiny little space we are able to look, hardly means there isn't anything out there beyond where we can see. Just because they have not found anything in this little spec that has been explored doesn't automatically mean it should be just abandoned and go back to fairy tales and myths of religion. It is possible to explore space, find other life out there AND still believe in a creator.

I grew up Christian and was taught by my mom that we would be very arrogant to think that we were the only life that God created. The very idea limits what god can and has created to only us pathetic humans who cling on to ideas that destroy ourselves. I very well hope that somewhere out there in the great beyond there is other life, more of God's work,in hopes that God did better than making a race of people who continually destroy each other in many different ways.

Oh and if we are talking about proof, no one has yet to proove that God even exists and that search has been going on far longer than people have been exploring space.
edit on 16-5-2013 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I'm not sure why people don't believe that MAYBE there IS a "God"-"Creator"! How much more scientific "proof" do we need?

Because many people understand that that is completely IRRELEVANT and MOOT, whether there is some perverted old man or not, it doesn't change anything...
And many people understand that KNOWING is better than BELIEVING...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Funny how so many amateur astronomers out there with literally the highest optical technology the market has to offer, never see any UFO's. But someone with a smart phone or dodgy old camera always does, ah the irony.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by draknoir2

Strange...what's the purpose of this clip ?? some kind of political campaign I guess?
edit on 16-5-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

The best campaign ad ever.

Or perhaps there was a deeper, hidden meaning behind it...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

Is there a GOD? Ya probably but the real question is did a GOD create us? Imagine we go into the most remote jungle and discover a small civilization who has never had any contact with humans outside of where they live. We are able to fly, devices that start fire, devices that heal, etc. We would most likely be considered GODS to them. We teach them the way. We have the ability to manipulate and tinker with DNA. I truly think our GODS at one point was an advanced civilization. At some point we are going to be extremely advanced and when we find life outside of Earth they may not be advanced thus thinking we are GODS.

This actually does happen often. Read the wikipedia article on cargo cults.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

well, here's another push in a similar direction
www.abovetopsecret.com...

what do these two seemingly unrelated events have in common?
what final destination could they both take us to?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I feel that they deactivate the silo's because they know that weaponry is devastating and maybe they want peace?

It's to show "Hey we have stronger technology and we want to show you how easy it is to show dominance" yet on the contrary "Peace is the true direction, Stop using this tech".

I think if it was something serious they would of exploded the silo's or maybe cause some type of destruction.

It's kinda like Admiral Byrd saying the ones that spoke "German" down in the inner planet said that we got technology that we do no need and shouldn't be using in that way.

Also in the movie "The Abyss" where they show all the devastating war footage.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

i believe mike is a very very credible source and should not be taking lightly. i met him 7 years ago, a very down to earth man

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

What do you mean exactly? Us humans have only explored like 0.000000000000000000001% of space, if that's even possible... and I'm missing a whole bunch of zero's in that percentage.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join