It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies,Lies, and Damn lies: Obama blames Benghazi on Congress

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by cholo

There is a new trend in which conservatives and the GOP hold Obama o A completely different standard then that of their previous actions and Positions. When that stops, I will stop

Actually what we are doing is holding the current potus to the standards that were set for the last one, turns out some people don't like that too much.

Oh really, like going to international court for CREATING a war based upon fake information that administration created internally?

Cause Bush has been tried for that huh???

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cholo

reply to post by cholo

There is a new trend in which conservatives and the GOP hold Obama o A completely different standard then that of their previous actions and Positions. When that stops, I will stop

Actually what we are doing is holding the current potus to the standards that were set for the last one, turns out some people don't like that too much.

Oh really, like going to international court for CREATING a war based upon fake information that administration created internally?

You mean the information he got that wasnt accurate? That IS what you mean right, either youre trolling or you seem to have some serious short term memory loss regarding your post last page about Obama not being responsible cause his intel was flawed

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by cholo

You can't answer a simple question without qualifying it.

You have proven and verified my point.

Thank you.

My father taught me to qualify the assertions of liars.

You want me to stop, stop lying, easy.

I don't want you to stop, please continue.

There is a discerning attempt to deflect the issues surrounding Obama by redirecting towards Bush.

It's the blame/victim game the Obama supporters are so adept at playing.

There is a new trend in which conservatives and the GOP hold Obama o
A completely different standard then that of their previous actions and
Positions.

When that stops, I will stop

So you'll stop being a hypocrite when the republicans do?

Hey... You Guys are the experts on hypocrisy, you tell me.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Obama discussed the attack te next morning, it is no his fault that intelligence was inconsistent.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Game on, my friend.

When is it Obama's fault? At what point did the Anti-Bush crowd, who blamed the man for absolutely everything under the sun foreign and domestic, suddenly discover religion through Barack Obama and deem that the man is blameless in all things? You know, if you want to be rational, I'll gladly be rational with you. Yeah, Obama takes some crap over things which aren't right. He can't help how irritating his wife is, he can't help the fact that his cult of personality has dribbled over to the sports networks who interrupt real sports coverage to show him filling out his March madness brackets, and crap like his religion really don't mean jack. The problem is that you simply cannot stand on the "he is faultless and flawless" platform and then be hypocritical enough to bitch about the folks standing on the "He's Satan incarnate" platform, because both your side and the other side are extremist.

When you're president, you goddamn better well fix whatever is wrong with your intel, especially in matters of defense. (Oh, let me help you out on your rebuttal to make sure you're consistant with your intel... Bush had some intel issues going into Iraq. Just sayin'.)

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cholo

Do tell what was the justification of war on LIyba, and Syria based on then?

Can Obama be tried for that?

After all he is using the same intelligence agencies.

So they were all 'wrong' then, but they are all 'right' now?

I have to agree with the hypocrisy comment.

Especially after this comment :

Originally posted by cholo Obama discussed the attack te next morning, it is no his fault that intelligence was inconsistent.

edit on 16-5-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

reply to post by cholo

You mean the information he got that wasnt accurate? That IS what you mean right, either youre trolling or you seem to have some serious short term memory loss regarding your post last page about Obama not being responsible cause his intel was flawed

Bushes senior staff create the Iraq intelligence, there is a sizable difference.

Hillary and holder did not create the Benghazi intelligence while Rumsfeld, Wolfiwitz and Cheney did.

A material difference

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Why does Bush get brought up EVERYTIME for Obamas failures?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Why does Bush get brought up EVERYTIME for Obamas failures?

Because that's all the really have, and everyone can see through that deflection.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cholo

Bushes senior staff create the Iraq intelligence, there is a sizable difference. Hillary and holder did not create the Benghazi intelligence while Rumsfeld, Wolfiwitz and Cheney did. A material difference

I cannot even believe you are saying that with a straight face..........it was widely reported where their intel came from and WHAT agencies provided them with it........

Same agencies that Obama said gave the intel to them....(despite the fact that Hilary and others were watching this whole thing go down REAL time...)

Your double standard is as clear as day, but im not surprised........

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Bushes senior staff create the Iraq intelligence, there is a sizable difference.

Lies,Lies, and Damn lies:

Yeah it's all "Bush's fault'.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

In The world of business, a bank CEO is not chastised when a bank robber kills a branch manager during a robbery.

That is what you guys are trying to assert, in essence.

"a bank robber"

Hmm, true that!

The story may be quite different, however, if a bank CEO's decision to assist another bank's hostile takeover lead to the people invested in the other bank to lose all their money, leading to a riotous mob decending on the CEO's bank, looting it and killing tellers. It's hard to say, up to now bank CEO's have been smarter than that so the comparison is in the realm of fantasy until we either start seeing really stupid, unqualified bank CEOs or and unusually competent, intelligent president.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What I'm seeing is that we could have all the evidence in the world and it wouldn't matter one bit, because the Obama fans aren't about Obama, they are progressives hoping for a Cloward-Piven or totalitarian take over.

These are people who WANT government to take over.

Period.

Never mind the IRS.
Forget Benghazi.
Who cares about the AP wiretaps.

They want government in all aspects of everyone's lives. They crave government control because freedom and personal responsibility scares the poo out of them.

They need government.
They want government.
They can't function without government dictating to them.
They can't function without government dictating FOR them.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
6Pages of arranging the deck furniture on the USS Titanic we are riding on.....ho hum
When the barricades go up in the streets it will be far too late.....
The US is a "done deal"
welcome to slavery, now hug and kiss your chains......................

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry for the Washington Post link not working alternative:

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

First result click.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What I'm seeing is that we could have all the evidence in the world and it wouldn't matter one bit, because the Obama fans aren't about Obama, they are progressives hoping for a Cloward-Piven or totalitarian take over.

These are people who WANT government to take over.

Period.

They want government in all aspects of everyone's lives. They crave government control because freedom and personal responsibility scares the poo out of them.

Sounds like my future brother-in-law (who drops the "N" word all the time) and sister. They're both boxes of rocks who have done nothing to better themselves, yet they think "deserve" all the money they get from the taxpayer.

They are the reason I am holding off moving back to Wisconsin, because I know that eventually, they'll be begging at my door.

I'm hoping that the people involved in these scandals resign (they can be indicted later). That'll at least keep the pot from boiling over. If impeachment hearings are held this summer, I have a bad feeling that things will get violent.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think Obama is trolling Republicans.

He knows exactly what to say and do to get them to go out of their minds.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Shouldn't there be a special "Congressional Medal of Honor" awarded to any member of congress who is found to tell the truth?

If we rewarded honesty, then perhaps things might change.

At the moment, the society only rewards lies, cheats, eavesdroppers, spies, fraudsters, bribery, and dishonesty in all its forms.

It has reached the point, that if someone speaks the truth, nobody believes him.

When he inquires why they don't believe, they answer, why would any man bother to tell the truth to the rest of men whom he knows are all lying? If any of them respected the truth, they would be truthers like him. But, they only respect the lie, and the bigger the lie, the greater the respect.

Strange world.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

can anyone tell me what the flag is on the right of the prez. ( red w/ moon and a star?
NVM I found out its Turkey's flag. but now WHY is it there?
edit on 5/16/2013 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dedpope

can anyone tell me what the flag is on the right of the prez. ( red w/ moon and a star?

Turkey

(I'm siiiinging....in the rain!
)
edit on 16-5-2013 by TDawgRex because: just a edit to add

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dedpope

Turkey

Assailed by questions over three scnadals engulfing White House during Rose Garden press conference with Turkish Prime Minister

edit on 16-5-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join