It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies,Lies, and Damn lies: Obama blames Benghazi on Congress

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cholo
No actually, because the GOP didn't seem to care all 50 times that
Embassies were attacked under Bushs regime.

You are confusing not having to beg, threaten, yell, and scream to get so much as a shred of requested documentation out of the admin for a lack of caring. Once again, let's bring this to the real world... in business, if your superiors (and yes, taken as a whole body Congress is the POTUS' supperior) asks for work related product you provide them what they asked for post haste. If you fail at that or, worse, do nothing but whine excuses to them... you are fired. That doesn't mean the boss cares less about what he asked for from Mr. Quality Employee who promptly gave him his request, it simply means his expectations were met.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by cholo

You can't answer a simple question without qualifying it.

You have proven and verified my point.

Thank you.

My father taught me to qualify the assertions of liars.

You want me to stop, stop lying, easy.

I don't want you to stop, please continue.

There is a discerning attempt to deflect the issues surrounding Obama by redirecting towards Bush.

It's the blame/victim game the Obama supporters are so adept at playing.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Sure, Obama is responsible the same way Bush was doing the 50 embassy assaults that occurred
During his regime.

You guys are trying to make it sound like this case is unusual, and I am
Here to state that it is not.

And Bush was very open and honest in discussing those embassy attacks with the American people and Congress, hiding nothing the same way... err, oooh this is awkward. I guess that's more of a difference than a comparison.

You are trying to herald Obama as if the man is a good, trustworthy, responsible leader, and I am here to state that he does not have so much as ONE of those qualities.

Obama discussed the attack te next morning, it is no his fault that intelligence was inconsistent.

Obama is far more trustworthy, I am gonna enjoy another four years!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cholo

No, sorry, Obama did not send in hundreds of thousands of Americans Established bases And overthrow the governments of Lybian or Pakistan.

Sure he did special forces on the ground with laser guided munitions, and intel gathering in both countries. with the addition of other countries.

abcnews.go.com...

www.cnn.com...

Then of course there was the 'escalation' in Afghanistan.

And again special forces were on the ground in Pakistan.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by NavyDoc

That's more BS. The so called 'air support' was in Italy and by the time it got there, how many of that small spec ops team that is not enough to fill up one C130 would be alive still, more so when these war hardened heavily armed 100+ terrorists could easily blended in with the population in Benghazi?

Start talking sense, will ya? I can understand if you have no military experience, or any military experience is through the lens of your own gunsight, however, there is a bigger picture out there, which even a village idiot can see, and it has got NOTHING to do with the elections then.

No human, let alone a leader of a nation, would allow the indiscriminate slaughter of a population in the Benghazi by an air strike or a small wild spec ops team to avenge the deaths of 4 americans.....but perhaps republicans, espacially Issa would?

I have a lot of military experience: 2 1/2 decades worth and am a Naval Academy graduate so I know a thing or two about our military capabilities. Jet aircraft would have been able to beat the C-130 with the reaction team and would they have given a great deal of CAS.

Also, you forget, had not the Obama administration stopped Med deployments, there would have been an entire MEU on station that could have responded with a thousand Marines, Harriers, and Ospreys. The President cut the ability ot respond rapidly and see what happens? Again. Negligence of the CIC in evidence. The bigger picture has EVERYTHING to do with elections.

I disagree with your last bit. No leader of a nation should leave his citizens out to swing in the breeze.
edit on 16-5-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You are confusing not having to beg, threaten, yell, and scream to get so much as a shred of requested documentation out of the admin for a lack of caring. Once again, let's bring this to the real world... in business, if your superiors (and yes, taken as a whole body Congress is the POTUS' supperior) asks for work related product you provide them what they asked for post haste. If you fail at that or, worse, do nothing but whine excuses to them... you are fired. That doesn't mean the boss cares less about what he asked for from Mr. Quality Employee who promptly gave him his request, it simply means his expectations were met.

In The world of business, a bank CEO is not chastised when a bank robber kills a branch manager during a robbery.

That is what you guys are trying to assert, in essence.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by cholo

No, sorry, Obama did not send in hundreds of thousands of Americans Established bases And overthrow the governments of Lybian or Pakistan.

Sure he did special forces on the ground with laser guided munitions, and intel gathering in both countries. with the addition of other countries.

abcnews.go.com...

www.cnn.com...

Then of course there was the 'escalation' in Afghanistan.

And again special forces were on the ground in Pakistan.

Sorry to say, America incurred into Pakistan, it did not invade Pakistan.

Fact

link   

Originally posted by soundguy
Am I the only one that will be glad when these brain deads move on to the next over hyped made up crises?

2nd line.

Over hyped and made up eh? Im sure the family of the dead would love to find that out......

Or any other official in a war torn country who might hesitate in his job, because he fears if something happens they might just leave him to the wolves......

I guess the Gun running, IRS scandal, and all the other crap tahts came out in the last two weeks is just over hyped too huh?

This mentality is the reason we are in this situation with our gov

link   
reply to post by cholo

Oh yes, you are the one to worship government officials

What the hell is it with this ' You' crap?

Obama is the topic which in case some people missed is a government official, right along with Clinton another government official.

Back to the topic and the topic is not posters.

In case some forgot the topic: Obama blaming congress.

link   

In The world of business, a bank CEO is not chastised when a bank robber kills a branch manager during a robbery.

If the CEO insists that the bank guard be let go and the branch manager dies as a result, damned straight the CEO is held responsible.

link   
reply to post by neo96

I expect nothing less from Obama right now.

Its Pathetic.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Sure, Obama is responsible the same way Bush was doing the 50 embassy assaults that occurred
During his regime.

And Bush was very open and honest in discussing those embassy attacks with the American people and Congress, hiding nothing the same way... err, oooh this is awkward. I guess that's more of a difference than a comparison.

You are trying to herald Obama as if the man is a good, trustworthy, responsible leader, and I am here to state that he does not have so much as ONE of those qualities.

Obama discussed the attack te next morning, it is no his fault that intelligence was inconsistent.

LOL. So you going to give Bush an excuse for Iraq invasion and say it is not his fault the intelligence was flawed, hmmm?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by cholo

Thank you.

There is a discerning attempt to deflect the issues surrounding Obama by redirecting towards Bush.

There is a new trend in which conservatives and the GOP hold Obama o
A completely different standard then that of their previous actions and
Positions.

When that stops, I will stop

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

During his regime.

LOL. So you going to give Bush an excuse for Iraq invasion and say it is not his fault the intelligence was flawed, hmmm?

ziiiiiiiiiiiiing................

Its comical how convenient that excuse rolls off their tongue isnt it? Then they step on their own neck ties trying to backtrack on it.....

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by cholo

Thank you.

Positions.

You mean like how the left hold Bush to a certain standard and continue to blame him, while exempting Obama......

Wow the hypocrisy flows like wine ......

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cholo

There is a new trend in which conservatives and the GOP hold Obama o A completely different standard then that of their previous actions and Positions. When that stops, I will stop

Actually what we are doing is holding the current potus to the standards that were set for the last one, turns out some people don't like that too much.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

You are confusing not having to beg, threaten, yell, and scream to get so much as a shred of requested documentation out of the admin for a lack of caring. Once again, let's bring this to the real world... in business, if your superiors (and yes, taken as a whole body Congress is the POTUS' supperior) asks for work related product you provide them what they asked for post haste. If you fail at that or, worse, do nothing but whine excuses to them... you are fired. That doesn't mean the boss cares less about what he asked for from Mr. Quality Employee who promptly gave him his request, it simply means his expectations were met. [/quote

If the CEO insists that the bank guard be let go and the branch manager dies as a result, damned straight the CEO is held responsible.

Please post some examples of that happening, I am waiting so we can discuss the common place occurrence if that example

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by cholo

Thank you.

Positions.

So you'll stop being a hypocrite when the republicans do?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

reply to post by cholo

Thank you.

Positions.

You mean like how the left hold Bush to a certain standard and continue to blame him, while exempting Obama......

Wow the hypocrisy flows like wine ......

Yes, you and the conservy crew must be stone drunk!
edit on 16-5-2013 by cholo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So you'll stop being a hypocrite when the republicans do?

Even the media is giving up on Obama.

Ironic, isnt it??

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join