It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies,Lies, and Damn lies: Obama blames Benghazi on Congress

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

I know this is falling on deaf ears as you have been asked to do this in this thread and many other threads you have posted on, but I will try one more time. Can you please stop with the insulting personal comments. I know we all from time to time do that, but with you it seems almost every post of yours has at least one, if not more, insults to other posters. It's not cool, not constructive and quite honestly makes others tune you out. Just make your points as to the discussion at hand without resorting to name calling.

Awaiting your comment back with baited breath................

No need to bait your breath or your personal attack on me with such posts and wild allegations as yours, which targets me and NEVER others who do far worse, even yourself. If you are a kettle and wish to remain in covered soot by your ignorances, there is no need to drag me to join in the fun you positively revel in,

As to the points of the discussion, I had hope you had more sense and intellect. But sadly, had you yourself stuck to the topic in your post to me? Sadly none. You chosed instead to attack me on a personal level as a fellow ATS member, without any truth or logic but because I simply and honestly challenged your mental intellect over the Benghazi issue.

I guess enough with enough. Can you and your kind stop derailing the thread by attacking those whom do not agree with you and your kind?

I sure am not gonna wait with baited breathe as you prefer to attack the messenger and claim those who disagree with your kind as attacking the supposed 'messenger' whom only are the topic of discussion, and I will respond accordingly, as I wish responsibily to the T&C which your kind shows no respect for.

Have fun, but do spare a thought to ATS's bandwidth, and behave equally as responsibly.
edit on 21-5-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by NavyDoc

Just re-read your own post. Do you see your own ARROGANCE shinning through? So what if you claimed to be a vet or from the Uni, using an anonymous nick to prove your own resume? How more stupid do you wish to prove yourself to be?

There is nothing that is worth in reply to your continued stupidity over military matters. 60s' Saigon consulate is not today's Benghazi, or do you wish me to link how rambo type fools had been strung up by a superior force throughout the course of human history?

There are vets, and there are vets. Some go through a soldier's career through the narrowed gunsight of one's rifle, while others do try to expand upon the bigger picture of conflicts from all angles.

And judging by the manner of your post, it is easy to see where you came from, if indeed you had ever served in the army, let alone spec ops or hold command.

WIth that, I leave you to your armchair delusions, and so too may the republicans and their supporters. The american economy needs help, and not time spent in Congress for Hollywood feel good style armchair delusions based upon 20/20 vision Benghazi hindsighted accusations.

The arrogance has been yours with denegration here and "armchair" that. Obviously you neither have studied history nor the military. The Saigon Consulate was exactly like the Benghazi raid: same weapons--RPG's, LMG's, AK's, a few mortars. The major difference was that there was a larger number of attackers.

As for history: history demonstrates time and time and time and time again that a dug in defending force had hold off a much larger attacking force, especially if said attacking force lacks airpower and artillery.

The big picture? You aren't even looking at the big picture. You deny reality and fact and history in blind defense of your chosen one at all costs. I'll leave you to your stupidity, but you should change your name as it really does not reflect what you actually think and say.
edit on 21-5-2013 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Continued arrogances to cover up with your lack of tissue matter between the ears?

The insignificant nobody me do not know where to even being to enlighten you, who boast of presumed and anonymous great military greatness, over your ignorances of history. But I will try, for the sake as being a member of ATS who upholds its motto, and your continue cry to comprehend the reality of the Saigon affair.

1. History does repeat itself, BUT NEVER are the variables ever the same that you can CONCLUSIVELY use it as evidence to support your flawed armchair general theories.

a.)The Tet Offensive was a massively supported raid by the NVA, vietcong and some citizens sickened by the corrupted S. Vietnam regime, with sole aim of booting out the regime supporters - USA then and within the american consulate in Saigon.

The Benghazi attack was nothing more than an outpouring of muslim anger with an american citizen whom had produced a stupid anti-Islam video that was twitted around the world to stoke up anger.

b.) Many of those in Saigon did not support the Vietcong, because USA brought wealth to the nation, as dollars raged into the corrupted markets and many even sold their daughters to get greenbacks.

In Benghazi, that stupid insane anti-islam video stoke up anti religious fervour, proved by the many demostrators who protested infront of the embassy, even after US help in the battle against Gaddafi, begged by them. And majority of them are muslims in Benghazi, and armed.

c.) The saigon attack failed, because they had NO support from the greedy UNARMED masses whom are NOT keen to see their golden american goose dead. The vietcong had to retreat with tails between their legs when they were decimated.

In Benghazi, the radical militants succeeded in killing the known americans there. Send in spec ops as you foolishly suggested, like the GOP clowns and the hooligans here, and you will only see more blood being shed, as the fully armed muslim majority are UNITED in anger back then at that moment, easy tools to be manipulated by the radical militants hiding amongst them to join in to whack the foreign invaders.

You DON'T even begin to know what is the big picture, except for more hollywood john wayne stunts. The real world works far more differently. Time you get your crossed eyes off that narrow view of your gunsights and start learning about the real world. Rambo is fun, but is only escapist fiction. Stick to realities and less insults/arrogance, and one day you may just grow up instead of just growing old.

Cheers and please, no need to thank me for educating you to realities. It's only the responsiblity of being a member.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Dude. Don't bother. You have lost any semblance of having any sort of knowlege about anything by stating that embassies, when attacked, should have all of the staff strip down to their underwear and hide in a vault until the president comes with the magic password. Of all of the moronic, magical thinking, unrealistic, science fiction based, non-real world, juvenile imaginative, and utterly silly ideas I have ever heard, that one takes the cake.

Well done! I highly doubt that I will ever hear anything so stupid ever again.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The Benghazi attack was nothing more than an outpouring of muslim anger with an american citizen whom had produced a stupid anti-Islam video that was twitted around the world to stoke up anger.

b.) Many of those in Saigon did not support the Vietcong, because USA brought wealth to the nation, as dollars raged into the corrupted markets and many even sold their daughters to get greenbacks.

In Benghazi, that stupid insane anti-islam video stoke up anti religious fervour, proved by the many demostrators who protested infront of the embassy, even after US help in the battle against Gaddafi, begged by them. And majority of them are muslims in Benghazi, and armed.

In Benghazi, the radical militants succeeded in killing the known americans there. Send in spec ops as you foolishly suggested, like the GOP clowns and the hooligans here, and you will only see more blood being shed, as the fully armed muslim majority are UNITED in anger back then at that moment, easy tools to be manipulated by the radical militants hiding amongst them to join in to whack the foreign invaders.

You really pitching the video thing as truth??

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Dude. Don't bother. You have lost any semblance of having any sort of knowlege about anything by stating that embassies, when attacked, should have all of the staff strip down to their underwear and hide in a vault until the president comes with the magic password. Of all of the moronic, magical thinking, unrealistic, science fiction based, non-real world, juvenile imaginative, and utterly silly ideas I have ever heard, that one takes the cake.

You can insult me, oh arrogant one, but please, do not insult the many in Oklohoma who hid in shelters when the tornado raged against them. My insignificant suggestion is only a progression of what the tenacious Okie folks whom seek only to live, did.

And no where did I say 'strip to underwear' as you claimed, nor did the Okie folks. You only discredit yourself with showing the lengths you would stoop to dishonesty to discredit me and prove yourself deludedly superior.

Is your ego is so great that you prefer to be blind to realities? I can understand the GOP, they are not blind, just greedy for power in their fight against a lawfully elected president, but you - an ignorant mentally challenged person, instead of seeking for the light, you chosed egoistical bliss of blindness?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Did you really just blame the video for the attack?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Why not ask the muslims in libya why the protested then and there instead? I am sure you would trust the words from the horses' mouth than me.

As for the opportunity to kill the americans, ask the terrorists why, they whom had the tools, decided to kill the americans there and then.

I am sure you would accept their words than mine.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You can insult me, oh arrogant one, but please, do not insult the many in Oklohoma who hid in shelters when the tornado raged against them. My insignificant suggestion is only a progression of what the tenacious Okie folks whom seek only to live, did.

And no where did I say 'strip to underwear' as you claimed, nor did the Okie folks. You only discredit yourself with showing the lengths you would stoop to dishonesty to discredit me and prove yourself deludedly superior.

Is your ego is so great that you prefer to be blind to realities? I can understand the GOP, they are not blind, just greedy for power in their fight against a lawfully elected president, but you - an ignorant mentally challenged person, instead of seeking for the light, you chosed egoistical bliss of blindness?

Man, I'm laughing so hard, it is hard to type. Please tell me you are not serious. Nobody could be this off their chum.

A tornado is a tad bit different than men with guns and explosives trying to get at you. The comparision and the attempt to accuse me of harshness against the plight of the tornado victims is...stupid...to be frank.

Why stop with a steel room to hide in? Why not unobtanium while we are at it?

Even better yet. Every embassy should have a transporter beam set on one way with a self destruct switch set to go after the last person beams out. That way, if attacked, they can beam right into the oval office.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm laughing so hard, it is hard to type. Please tell me you are not serious. Nobody could be this off their chum.

A tornado is a tad bit different than men with guns and explosives trying to get at you. The comparision and the attempt to accuse me of harshness against the plight of the tornado victims is...stupid...to be frank.

Even better yet. Every embassy should have a transporter beam set on one way with a self destruct switch set to go after the last person beams out. That way, if attacked, they can beam right into the oval office.

I am glad you can laugh still in the face of your own mentally challenged and dishonest posts. Laughter to hide as embarrasment when your lack had been found out?

No worry. My aim is not to ridicule you, only to enlighten you. If you think laughing is the way out of embarrasment for your mental lack, its fine with me.

And please, enough with your hollywood theaterics. Aren't you satisfied with your numerous john wayne and rambo stunt posts that you now need to use star trek to cover your own thoughtlessness and irresponsibility to humans facing real situations in real life such as those in Benghazi and in Oklahoma?

Or do you need further education and attention from the insignificant nobody me? I will help you, no worries, as long as I have the time.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

And please, enough with your hollywood theaterics. Aren't you satisfied with your numerous john wayne and rambo stunt posts that you now need to use star trek to cover your own thoughtlessness and irresponsibility to humans facing real situations in real life such as those in Benghazi and in Oklahoma?

Hollywood theatrics? You are the one who thinks a movie caused the deaths of those Americans.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I'm laughing so hard, it is hard to type. Please tell me you are not serious. Nobody could be this off their chum.

I am glad you can laugh still in the sight of your own mentally challenged post. Laughter to hide as embarrasment when your lack had been found out?

No worry. My aim is not to ridicule you, only to enlighten you. If you think laughing the way out of embarrasment for you mental lack, its fine with me.

Or do you need further education and attention from the insignificant nobody me? I will help you, no worries, as long as I have the time.

My god, you get funnier every time. You wouldn't know real life if it slapped you in the face as evidenced by your laughable safe room idea. You haven't a clue in your deluded mind and I really am suspicious that you are really trying to be some sort of parody.

You have to have knowlege to educate someone and you have demonstrated quite clearly that you have none at all. Please, pray tell, what Oklahoma has to do with any of this or do you have ADHD in addition to delusional thinking?

Real human situations and loss of life are very serious which is why you should be ashamed at your disregard for the lives of those who died at Benghazi in the blind support of your dear leader. It is shameful to stupidly say they should try to hide in a steel room when attacked instead of real world solutions to real world problems.

Hide in a safe room when guys with guns and explosives and things like gasoline are after you? You can't be that stupid. C'mon, fess up: are you a parody, teenage kid, or stoned former hippie?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No. Please do make it clear, or you would be as dishonest as the others in your attempts to discredit me.

It was what made the muslims enraged and thought murder, and the terrorists who carried it out. Try refuting facts and reality of that situation, of what actually happened, for once, if you foolishly think you can. Reporters and the likes of you may lie, but pics of their demostration and victory signs infront of the compound as well as the ambassador's body being carried don't lie.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Well here you go....

I just got a hold of Captain Kirk from the starship Enterprise on my cell phone and the dude said he could let us borrow it for the embassies in the middle east.

edit on 21/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: damm codes

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I am glad you find it funny, oh arrogant one, when you claim to know it all and expert of military affairs, yet stupidly lay claims that explosives and bullets, and even gasoline can destroy a steel vault. May banks and Fort Knox worship your theory and quickly move their deposits from steel vaults, oh dishonest and embarassed one.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Well here you go....

I just got a hold of Captain Kirk from the starship Enterprise on my cell phone and the dude said he could let us borrow it for the embassies in the middle east.

Ah canna give ye nay maore power, ambassador!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Your doing just fine discrediting yourself, Movies don't make people kill its just a lame excuse.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by NavyDoc

I am glad you find it funny, oh arrogant one, when you claim to know it all about everything, and yet stupidly lay claims that explosives and bullets, and even gasoline can destroy a steel sealed room. May banks and Fort Knox worship your theory and quickly move their deposits from steel vaults, oh dishonest one.

LOL. Again, your show your ignorance about things. Guess what is stationed at Fort Knox. Go ahead and google it, you've obviously not anything better to do. Do you honestly think that it is a steel door keeping that gold safe or thousands of heavily armed soldiers?
SInce you are too ignorant to know this, I'll help you out:

The facility is ringed with fences and is guarded by the United States Mint Police. The Depository premises are within the site of Fort Knox, a United States Army post, allowing the Army to provide additional protection. The Depository is protected by layers of physical security, alarms, video cameras, mine fields, barbed razor wire, electric fences, heavily armed guards, and the Army units based at Fort Knox, including unmarked Apache helicopter gunships of 8/229 Aviation based at Godman Army Airfield, the 16th Cavalry Regiment, the 19th Engineer Battalion, formerly training battalions of the United States Army Armor School, and the 3rd Brigade Combat Team of the 1st Infantry Division, totaling 30,000 soldiers, with associated tanks, armored personnel carriers, attack helicopters, and artillery

Do you honestly think that banks sit around and say "the vault will keep 'em out" or do you also think they have armed security present and many men with guns willing to respond as soon as the alarm is tripped? Honestly? How delulsional can you get?

"Bob, the bank's being robbed. They're cutting through the steel door with acetyline tourches."
"Don't send the cops to stop them, we'll wait 24 hours."

LOL. Just when I don't think you can say something more moronic, you stand up and deliver. Well done!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Discrediting is not you alone to say. WHat you post is only exactly what you meant and your intentions clearly.

Movies dont kill, for sure. It never did. Movies don't carry guns or explosives. It only inflames people, and for some, to commit atrocities. And if you deny muslims were cool about that anti-islam movie, what other lies will you accept? No wonder you have so much blind faith in the deflections to the economy by the GOP using this Benghazi affair to waste Congress's time to avoid the taxation issues.

Quit thinking you and your kind can attack me, even if you freely assume you can ignore the T&C. You dont have what it takes to be in that league.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Discrediting is not you alone to say. WHat you post is only exactly what you meant and your intentions clearly.

Movies dont kill, for sure. It never did. Movies don't carry guns or explosives. It only inflames people, and for some, to commit atrocities. And if you deny muslims were cool about that anti-islam movie, what other lies will you accept? No wonder you have so much blind faith in the deflections to the economy by the GOP using this Benghazi affair to waste Congress's time to avoid the taxation issues.

Quit thinking you and your kind can attack me, even if you freely assume you can ignore the T&C. You dont have what it takes to be in that league.

Dude, you started out violating the T&C with your rudness and name calling. If you are going to dish it out, be prepared to take it, otherwise quit bitching when someone gives you a tase of your own sauce.

Notice that many people have piled on to you? Perhaps it is because throughout this thread you have been rude and condescending to everyone who disagreed with your stupid thoughts. As a result, everyone has responded in kind and you've been getting piled on. If one person is rude to you, he might be a jerk. However, if EVERYONE is rude to you, the jerk most likely is you.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join