It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six year old girl shares vision/dream?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here is an update on this. I spoke with her again, with her parent's permission. She told me the "freezing of people in place" happened again and she asked me, "why is this happening to me"? I told her I did not know why. I can tell the events are troubling to her. I did not want to add to her anxiety so I encouraged her to tell her parents if it should happen again. I felt like it would be wrong to continue asking her questions so reassured her that we would be there for her to help her feel safe.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

That she feels "something is happening" to her speaks volumes about the authenticity of these visions she is having..IMO,

Six year old kids rarely have this type of event happen to them.. Reoccurring dreams are one thing, but a vision like this is totally different and much more rare, especially for a six year old..

One thing that sticks out to me is her focusing on you not being able to get back in the house because it is shaking so much.. Indicating that you MUST get back in for a serious reason, like helping family inside, or great concern for who is in the house.. Hope everything is okay..

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
Intelligent and articulate, but still a six year old girl. She probably just imagined some things and told you what she imagined.

Or, she was lying. A lot of girls her age (from my experience) lie quite a lot.

Many children tell lies and make up stories. But you gotta admit, this is a bit over the top for a 6 year old girl. It would be interesting to get her take on the final resolution of the images she described if she happened to have that info to share.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StoutBroux

I am going to give her a rest and not ask any questions. But if she brings it up I will respond. She obviously trusts me because she likes to come over and talk to me about school and her older brothers. I sit on my front porch and work on my walking sticks and she loves to come over and look at what I am doing. I am also a rock hound so she likes to look at what I have collected and bring me rocks that she has picked up to tell her what they are.

She did lose her grandfather on her mother's side last fall so I wondered if maybe she is afraid she will lose me as well. She told me she hopes I stay living in my house for a hundred years. Possibly that fear is driving her experiences. I am trying to respond to her in a very matter of fact way and not demonstrating any fear or concern but just curiosity.

From my perspective, I am very curious, and when I use to work with children I often used drawing as a way for them to share their experiences. I am thinking of letting her draw what she saw. I will run this by her parents and see how they feel about it.

I have to say my awareness is increased and I am curious to see where this goes.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Hi grayeagle, As a child, I often had dreams/visions that came to fruition...albeit, relevant mostly to smaller scale events usually involving family or neighbors and various scenarios that would affect them. As I grew older, my "visions" grew more intense and fore told of larger events, involving major incidents/events for a particular area/nation, etc The NY Towers was one I had.. It can't hurt to keep in mind the little girls comments to an extent. Some gifted children can have visions just the same as some adults can.

I have been having a very uneasy feeling but no actual vision of anything specific for Montana and also Texas/Louisiana. The Texas explosion didn't "feel like" that was "it"....Yellowstone always concerns me but maybe that's just me...I guess that's why we just moved from there and back to down South...though, now Louisiana has a myriad of problems. I think my concerns for Texas and Louisiana stem from the New Madrid and what could transpire if an earthquake event takes place. I guess what I am trying to express is just a "bad feeling" and that isn't very helpful to anyone. Montana is the one that really sticks in my mind the most for some reason. We'll see.

Anyway, be cautious, stay safe and sweet and well, as ever.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Something to consider: Has she had other visual disturbances? And has she been checked out Medically? Some types of seizure disorders can cause visual disturbances like this. I recently had a (luckily very minor) stroke. During the time that my brain was healing I experienced a "visual lag" where I would turn my head and my vision would lag as if the images were moving through a viscous fluid. Very disorienting.
I also had a close friend whose granddaughter suddenly required glasses to see. Two weeks later she started limping. Less than a year later she was dead from a very rapidly growing brain tumor. She was 10.
My point is that the shaking house and people freezing could be visual disturbances caused by a central nervous system problem. She should be checked by a Dr. if they continue, especially if she also experiences headaches.
(And yes, I do have a medical background)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well if Yellowstone goes then good night to a lot of us.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
To me, it sounds like the scene from a movie
or movie trailer that she may have watched.
I just can't... for the the life of me right now,
think of any movie that has that similar scenario.
Maybe Some one here can?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSXplr
To me, it sounds like the scene from a movie
or movie trailer that she may have watched.
I just can't... for the the life of me right now,
think of any movie that has that similar scenario.
Maybe Some one here can?

Sounds like she may be describing the movie "The Happening"

She probably saw it recently. I'd be mildly disturbed by it if I were 6, just like I was when I first watched "It" as a kid.

My 2 cent theory.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Good call !

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by grayeagle

She then told me that she saw what happened to my house. She said she saw it shaking so hard I couldn't get back inside.

Just before the end of the world, there's a large earthquake. That's the shaking of your house.

I asked her if she had seen it in a dream and she adamantly said no. She said she actually saw it, not dreamed it.

Then she told me that she saw everything stop dead in its tracks. She then got out of her chair and demonstrated that people froze for a moment in stride.

After the earthquake, the sky rolls back, the illusiory world vanishes from view,

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

-- Revelation 6:14

And Everybody is frozen in place, standing in their own "lot".

But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

-- Daniel 12:13

The world as you know it today, no longer exists. So, there's nowhere to go. No more coming and going.

Everything stops.

But, everybody is still there, conscious, and aware.

That's the biblical end.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I assume she watches television, and is six years old, please think logically. No, she nor anyone else i able to predict the future or see "glitches" in the space time continuum. I know it's very boring to be right, but sometimes, if not most, you're better off spending your time doing things that will actually contribute positively in your life, helping you to feel better and think more positively. Believing a six-year old can predict the future and thinking your house might collapse or the world will collapse or what have you, only serves to disturb you from living your life to the fullest, enjoy the beauty that still is everywhere around us and create peace of mind for yourself.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mrraptor

Closing our eyes and burying our heads in the sand never seems like an option to me. There are many recorded predictions that have come true. I am intelligent, mentally stable and well read. I was a pastor for many years and am familiar with scripture and of the end time prophesies. I shared this thread because of the clarity and gut feeling I had that she was sharing something she experienced that was important. I will not lose sleep over it nor obsess over it. But I will be aware of it.

I live my life with my eyes and ears open. I consider all information I receive worthy of evaluation. There are many unknowns in this life and many illusions. As others have mentioned, children have a purity of thought that we lose as we get older. Our brains, thoughts and feeling become very filtered by social expectations. I do not despise youth but listen for truth.

The work of understanding the world around us is never done. That work occurs at a number of levels and requires various levels of sensitivity. Just like a world class athlete must constantly be attending to their fitness if you want to live awake and aware you must do the same. It is never a waste of time.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I just to say that you sound like a very caring social worker,
and there are not enough of them out there.

My daughter has seen ghosts, and says they mess with her in her sleep, and I don't doubt it because they do it to me sometimes too, sometimes the same night...so, kids can be very open.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

This fits right in with the prophecy of the World Wide Warning to be sent by God to correct the conscience of man. It is stated that when things are at it's worse (on earth) God will send this warning, no one will escape it.

For a period of time all thing will be held in suspension, motor, planes, cars etc. will freeze in it's tracks so no one will get hurt. This is so that God can show us the state of our souls, not as we think it is but how God sees it, like a mini judgment. This is to help us get back on track with God.
Hold on to your hats, it could be a bumpy ride.
It is also stated that comet ISON (I Son of God, it what I call it) is the sign of the coming Warning!

Read May 7, 2013 message from John Leary
www.johnleary.com...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Think Vanilla Sky or Inception. Once you are able to see reality for what it is a rare few can start to control it, even if involuntary. Kids come into this world wide awake, Television, school, foods, drugs, and parents make them Eyes Wide Shut just as the parents are. The majority of humanity is living wrong and have denied the connection to the creator. We are failing the experiment , because some people like being elite and powerful here and will enslave us all.

It could have also been frozen to spare her the rest of the vision, because it does get worse. "God" has had no problem wiping out failed experiments in the past. This time he just gives the losers away to the dark ones.

Matthew 21:21: Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If you have faith, and doubt not, you shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if you shall say unto this mountain, Be removed, and be cast into the sea; it shall be done.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
thanks for posting.
i was going to suggest asking the girl to write her story (but you've already mentioned getting her to draw a picture)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is my final posting on this matter. I spoke with the mother to see if there were past incidents and she told me that when her father died last year her daughter described an experience where her grandad came to say good by and held her hand and then rose up into the air and disappeared. She also told me that her daughter told her three little kids like her size came to her at night and begged her to pray for them because they were being abused.

I had her draw the event and she drew the house and made squiggly lines to indicate the shaking. She then told me she didn't draw the snakes. I asked her to tell me about the snakes and she said there was a whole bunch of them that were trying to get into my house but that I killed them and they disappeared into the sky.

I will leave it at that, an unknown. The outcome of her experience appears to be that I was alright and so was she.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Can we see the pic please?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

I will post the picture tomorrow when my son brings his camera over.
Mine is currently broken.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join