It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six year old girl shares vision/dream?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yesterday, I was sitting on my front porch in Boise, Idaho, visiting with neighbors, when my neighbor's little six year old girl plopped herself up into a chair next to me. Her mother and another neighbor moved off down the sidewalk out of earshot. She then asked me how long I was going to live in my house. I told her I had no plans to move. She then told me that she saw what happened to my house. She said she saw it shaking so hard I couldn't get back inside. I asked her if she had seen it in a dream and she adamantly said no. She said she actually saw it, not dreamed it. Then she told me that she saw everything stop dead in its tracks. She then got out of her chair and demonstrated that people froze for a moment in stride. She said she saw everything stop, cars, people, and pets. She speaks of it as if it has already happened. She is a very intelligent and articulate little girl.

I don't quite know what to think of it. Did she see a hiccup in the space/time continuum? Is she seeing/dreaming a future event? Boise is located 439 mi from Yellowstone and would certainly be impacted if Yellowstone erupted or if there was a large earthquake.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well I don't usually buy into dreams and visions but coming from a little girl seems to have a lot more credibility. Especially the way you described her description of it.

I would actually pay this one some attention, it doesn't sound like something a kid would just make up on the spot.

There is something going on that she noticed, her interpretation may be off but I think there is definitely something there.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hm..interesting the least. I would definetly take her word over any politician these days...If I was you, I'd try talking to her again and maybe find out more? In any case, stay safe...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Kids say creepy things, lol. There's even a thread about it. My kids have said some pretty strange things too. It does make you stop and think sometimes, but then again half the crap they say is totally ridiculous, so you kinda have to take it all with a grain of salt.

On the other-hand, conversations with kids provide the best source of entertainment. Their minds are open abd hearts so pure.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

Are you in an EQ prone area?

Just curious.

I see Idaho...tell ya how much attention I pay...lol

That would make me nervous, however,children can come up with some really wild stuff!
I would not discount it though. Just file it to the back of your mind.
edit on 16-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I use to work as a Child Protection Investigator and am trained in interview techniques and know how to not use leading questions, etc. I also raised a daughter and a son. I know kids can have some amazing imaginations but there was something about this that captured my attention.
I will pursue the subject with her parent's permission.
edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

It's probably nothing to worry about, but it wouldn't hurt to have the old Bug Out Bag handy and to practice your Bug Out procedures with the family- just to be on the safe side!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

This kind of thing fascinates me, because children do come out with the darnedest things sometimes. If what they say appears to have no connection to reality, well okay, not to worry. But when they speak of things that might have some connection, you have to wonder a little.

Just for info, the largest earthquake measured in Idaho was a magnitude 6.9 on Oct 28, 1983 and it's known as the "Borah Peak Earthquake". You can read more details about it on this page at USGS, where they also have links to an isoseismal map and some photographs. As you live in the state, the details about the water fountains, sand boils and surface ground breakage at various places will probably be of interest to you.

According to the USGS seismic hazard map for Idaho, Boise itself is pretty low risk for anything major -- meaning quakes with an epicenter close to Boise -- but there are higher-risk regions not too far away and a strong quake could still have effects within Boise.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayeagle
I use to work as a Child Protection Investigator and am trained in interview techniques and know how to not use leading questions, etc. I also raised a daughter and a son. I know kids can have some amazing imaginations but there was something about this that captured my attention.

Don't you think that would freak them out a bit? I would be concerned that it would then take the spontenaity out of her if its clinicalized. Or do you mean to just share what she said? I personally would not make a big deal out of it. The beauty of kids is that they are honest and open until adults start to bring attention in order to scrutinize the meaning behind their words. Then they begin to guard themselves and lose their gifts in some cases. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Well its the same visions i had a year or 2 ago so i wouldnt be surprised dude, btw i am 22 and technically an indigo child/Children o the law of one.

This is only the begining. Im surprised she hasint mentioned the alien fleets moving in after all the earthquakes but it guess its irrelivant considering many people are going have their whole lives turned upsidedown this summer. Enjoy. Jesus is coming back to smite some reptillians. And devour some souls. Lets give a big hand to Unas ! AKA Jesus!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Creepy little kid! I'd tell her not to come around my house anymore!
(I'm joking.)

Honestly before you mentioned an earthquake I was thinking of a nuclear explosion, it would cause all of the cars to stop operating.

Just be prepared and like others said take it with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Intelligent and articulate, but still a six year old girl. She probably just imagined some things and told you what she imagined.

Or, she was lying. A lot of girls her age (from my experience) lie quite a lot.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
Don't you think that would freak them out a bit? I would be concerned that it would then take the spontenaity out of her if its clinicalized. Or do you mean to just share what she said? I personally would not make a big deal out of it. The beauty of kids is that they are honest and open until adults start to bring attention in order to scrutinize the meaning behind their words. Then they begin to guard themselves and lose their gifts in some cases. Just my opinion.

Agreed 100%...

The fact that this is likely a divinely inspired revelation makes the urgency and importance all the more real.

There are countless examples of God bringing visions through young children.

Akiane Kramarik, Colton Burpo, Angelica Zambrano, Jennifer Perez, etc. just to name a few.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grayeagle

Sounds like you have an excellent plan and great skills.

You might ask her if she had any impressions about what happened just before the picture she saw. And just after it.

And did she have any impressions about what caused it.

Please keep us posted.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

I am a Licensed Social Worker and understand stages of maturity and yes for her age she is intelligent and articulate. I am relating the conversation without all the surrounding context. She was relating it to me because she was concerned I might have to move. She was not telling me a lie to gain attention or get out of trouble.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I stated in my post that I am trained not to professionally interrogate her but let her tell me her story. I just related the conversation to her mother because I strongly believe in communicating with parents.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Very insightful young girls ... id pay a bit of credence to her there is no need for her to make up such a story

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So, if we assume she's right and it is to actually happen then how?

Space time? everyone stops but no reason for the house to shake...unless your house is the source, are you working on anything you need to tell us about?

A shock wave? everyone might seem to stop and your house shakes before being blown away, but so wouldn't every other house...

Do you use natural gas or propane? maybe a leak and the shock wave comes from your house?

Meteor strikes your house?

Interesting I'll give it some thought and add if I come up with anything. Maybe turn off the gas for now?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There are a lot of unknowns in this. I have personally had premenisions that have come to pass. One I ignored and my wife was severely injured when thrown from a horse. So I don't take them lightly. My house is heated with a natural gas furnace in the crawl space but I am not using it now with the warmer temperatures. I have had paranormal experiences in my life so I keep an open mind.

I have talked to the mother and she states that her daughter has what she termed a "keen awareness" of the spiritual. I have known them for not quite a year but have kind of semi-adopted her as a grand daughter since mine died at 5 1/2 months.

I will let her parents dictate what more questions I may ask. I will report back.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If you can, ask her if she's had other 'visions'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join