It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities hunting for nuclear gauge lost in West Virginia.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Authorities hunting for nuclear gauge lost in West Virginia

This little gem is prolly by now attached to either a still or meth lab where it monitors the temperature of the goo in the steaming, stinky pot in the corner.

Raise that reward to $1000 and they may get it back... somewhat rewired and a tad nappy.
edit on 16-5-2013 by redoubt because: edit

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by rickymouse

lol.... That thought had crossed my mind as the obvious way they would look for who may have taken it. Then it occurred to me, there are thousands, if not millions of people who would think to do the same thing. Threat? What threat? Lets go find the manual and find out!

I hope they are more sophisticated than that about our national security and tracking things down...but you know? You may also be right, and they really are that simple in approach. After all, look what they miss and tend to screw up on a regular enough basis.

Remember that the people that work for these government agencies often lack common sense
Especially with money.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

You forgot the ending .... "He made him an offer he couldn't refuse"

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by billy565

Not many people have a size 14EEEE foot. I gave them to somebody who needed steel toe work boots when they were starting a new job. I now wear a 15EEEE boot, my feet are still growing.

Hey I think we just found BIG FOOT!! Quick get the tranquilizer gun and the net!!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Horse tranquilizer
I haven't thought about that since the late seventies

top topics

<< 1   >>

join