It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are These Weird Street Signs Being Installed in Las Vegas?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
It seems a bit pointless setting up an eavesdropping system and then informing everyone where it is active.

Well, we all know this government prides itself on being as blatantly creepy as Norman Bates. Only it seems poor Norman just couldn't help himself. It seems pretty obvious they're doing it on purpose. Whatever their reason is, I have ceased to care. There's nothing we can do about it. They're gonna do what they're gonna do.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Interesting. I hadn't heard of that system, but t doesn't surprise me. Seems clear this is for listening in, under the guise of being a "warning system", or some such thing.

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
It seems a bit pointless setting up an eavesdropping system and then informing everyone where it is active.

Not really. I personally know someone that doesn't seem to have any issues with the government listening in on all phone calls, net traffic, etc. The attitude is basically, "I don't care, because I am not doing anything wrong." WAY to complacent!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

Straight goods, every person on the entire planet that comes across one of these should do everything in their power to destroy it. This is just another step, another inch forward towards total control.

How long will it go on, or will we just continue until the point where they have collars around our necks.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dezurtdog

you took all then fun out of the tread making it dead, but then this was a dead issue after, all for all one had to do was go to NDOT and see what FAST was all about.
"sign sign every where a sign, cant do this..." waiting for a sign on this post band or removed for... off topic.

fro you that wounder what NDOT is www.nevadadot.com... then type in FAST.

edit on 21-5-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Big Brother is here and this is just the beginning! What "event" will trigger the next level of change in our society it seems 9/11 was the beginning and its only getting worse. The US govt is trying to take us over as a whole right in front of our eyes, I just wonder what the tipping point will be when we say ENOUGH and do something about it!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
If you were a member of "TPTB" and wanted to set up a device to / for / as (and I quote):

* psychological warfare upon the population

* a public deterrent system

* bark orders, just like the cops with their megaphones

* eavesdropping

* the whole new world order thing and them trying to take over the world fully

... would you really set it up here?

PS. Did Elion or Alchemst7's Dad actually investigate these things close up?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by dezurtdog

Originally posted by dezurtdog
reply to post by seabag

www.brucehotchkiss.com...

That's good info but I'm still curious who manufactures it. There are more leads to follow. I'm curious if this manufacturer can be tied to DHS, intellistreet or any other organization that I distrust.

I'm not going to Bruce Hotchkiss's word for it!

Good find!

Conspiracy theory or not....the thing that BLOWS my mind....is how HOW MUCH TAX PAYER money was used to construct and plant these signs. And they don't even WORK? Because NO ONE involved was smart enough to realize if you use the street lights as a power source, you wouldn't be able to have the signs functional during the day?

It doesn't make any sense. What a waste of tax payers money.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Good point! But I don't think they informed everyone...I think it was leaked. Regardless, we don't know the capabilities. How powerful are the mics? If there is one on every corner, and they're powerful, would it matter if you knew (they might still pick up your conversation)?

We have bankers we have energy folks we have pill poppers. Let’s continue. Hey buckwheat. You’re a liar, you’re a sophist! Going on a major diet. Got the drop munchies? We have a problem too many gurus on TV telling us things but not really anything, money and power overlap nothing about what the government is doing, peeking at you through the windows, with the suped up going after our freedoms, and making you feel like a suspicious guilty citizen everyday that you are in.. .conscious.

That is the economy of the united states, how productive can that be, productive as. I would rather be ..um. up in a tree with binoculars watch people vote on the internet about what president they want.

If any man have an ear, let him hear..

How can you be stationary and sit by as they destroy the laws and freedoms? This is reminiscent of the fall of rome and the dark ages, and the horrendous hell that Europe had to endure before it finally got its act. Breathtaking that the government pretty much shows us what they are going to do, and yet we twitter about getting our nails done as some spa salon, they are wire chipping our brains on nonsense,

Boxes that can smell you!!

What is this business??

Seadog are you smelling the martial law?? Yeah it’s the breakline.

So the eavesdrop signs would just be collecting data that confirms the agenda is working and making us slaves, piecemeal…

This is big.
edit on 6-7-2013 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

Pretty obvious. mark of the beast mode, deeper and deeper clear, and all of it is the technology and the spying and destruction of our national liberties. Many americans aren’t even aware of what planet they are on, that is why they are putting this on our face. We don’t percieve the danger.

Ivan I have a question for ya. Do you believe that we should just pretend like life is hunky dory, even though these pointless spy hardware are on street corners, should we just go home and watch family guy and say yeah I saw something kind of strange on the street corner?
edit on 6-7-2013 by MarkScheppy because: a

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join