It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get with the metaprogram

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
After the elections I thought it would beneficial to show this article. It;'s about thinking autonomously and alerting /reminding people on how is it is to be manipulated by society.

Metaprogramming

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I understand, some of the brilliant minds of history wrote to themselves in code, in shorthand, in pictures.

This makes sense to me because some of my half-formed ideas are not useable to anyone, but they would certainly give a "wrong impression" if they got out [if my children find them and read them after my death]. So, I am learning to write to myself, in journal, in verb numbers with written names, so half-baked ideas won't be a problem for anybody in the future.

I devised a code in which all prime numbers articulate whole functions; I have a vocabulary between -99 - 0 - +99 of verbs that express all the actions I need to express; and nobody will ever figure it out. Fun.

: ) Chai

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Wow cool, almost every major self help book summed up in under 5 pages, I have a question though. Will it run in Windows or do I have to switch to Linux?

join