It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible solution to quiet schizophrenic voices

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnathanandheather
reply to post by truthermantwo

Sensory depervation therapy. So after your body and mind won't try to reach so much and cause voices and hallucinations. But you need a doctor big time. Cause this board will just feed into your
Mania.

Why I suggest people get away from technology, from being "plugged" into Facebook, Twitter, ATS, TV etc...

Switch off, sit round a camp fire with a few close friends or family and enjoy the night sky and just talk (or not if you prefer)...listening to nature (what's left of it) is therapeutic.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

edit on 19-5-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well i noticed how in one city or area they are quiet, also quiet in houses, but when i travel the highway noise makes them louder.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ange7Heart
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Im using this as an example to show how ignorant your post looks. Instead of bashing the OP, why not curiously find out for yourself. In a world filled with lies, anything is possible, and while keeping our minds open towards infinite possibilities,we avoid insanity entirely because we do not become attached to our beliefs enough to fight another to defend it. Attachment becomes an obsession, obsession tends to become violent.

When you ponder on this further, you will realize the whole world is insane in its own terms.

Thanks for your great response. I have pondered this numerous times as I have read a lot of the OP's threads. There is no bashing...there is simply reality.

You state "Attachment becomes an obsession, obsession tends to become violent" That is precisely what worries me with the OP. He stated a couple pages back:

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

you have my psychology pretty much correct. I basicly got tired of letting them torchure me. And in my past posts i talk about what they put me through. Now they yell and get angry at me because im doing this, and things i know about them id rather not. It all makes too much sense that this has to be real in the way i view it. I tried deluding myself to think it was a mental disorder and i couldn't. I have to many experiences to tell me it's not anything but real.

Scary to think that the OP is not getting help other than rubbing toothpaste and aloe vera on his head.....when something bad DOES happen my thought is the tone will change a bit....it is only a matter of time in my opinion.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Originally posted by Ange7Heart
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Im using this as an example to show how ignorant your post looks. Instead of bashing the OP, why not curiously find out for yourself. In a world filled with lies, anything is possible, and while keeping our minds open towards infinite possibilities,we avoid insanity entirely because we do not become attached to our beliefs enough to fight another to defend it. Attachment becomes an obsession, obsession tends to become violent.

When you ponder on this further, you will realize the whole world is insane in its own terms.

Thanks for your great response. I have pondered this numerous times as I have read a lot of the OP's threads. There is no bashing...there is simply reality.

You state "Attachment becomes an obsession, obsession tends to become violent" That is precisely what worries me with the OP. He stated a couple pages back:

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

you have my psychology pretty much correct. I basicly got tired of letting them torchure me. And in my past posts i talk about what they put me through. Now they yell and get angry at me because im doing this, and things i know about them id rather not. It all makes too much sense that this has to be real in the way i view it. I tried deluding myself to think it was a mental disorder and i couldn't. I have to many experiences to tell me it's not anything but real.

Scary to think that the OP is not getting help other than rubbing toothpaste and aloe vera on his head.....when something bad DOES happen my thought is the tone will change a bit....it is only a matter of time in my opinion.

Dont worry about me so much, im learning the secrets that have haunted the human race for centuries, and i have learned how to keep them from hurting me for it, i suggest those of you who suffer pain attacks or voices that harm you do something similar to stop them from hurting you. Never make assumptions.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That is exactly what I am doing....worrying. How long before the voices tell you to do something that is detrimental/harmful to yourself or others? I guarantee that you going to court and telling a judge you attempted to silence the voices in the manners you are suggesting will definitely get you an insanity plea but where does that leave the other people that are also affected by your actions?

This is the same way others with the same schizophrenic tendencies start down a dark path that leads to something really bad.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

That is exactly what I am doing....worrying. How long before the voices tell you to do something that is detrimental/harmful to yourself or others? I guarantee that you going to court and telling a judge you attempted to silence the voices in the manners you are suggesting will definitely get you an insanity plea but where does that leave the other people that are also affected by your actions?

This is the same way others with the same schizophrenic tendencies start down a dark path that leads to something really bad.

meh, your making a mountain out of a mole hill. Im not a threat, my voices, if you understood what they were, don't have authority over my actions, I do. And physical violence is not me, besides these meds im on make me weak and sore. And most schizo's just want a solution to stopping the voices. I have one, but it might get rough for a time for someone who does it my way.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

That is exactly what I am doing....worrying.

There is medication for that you know. Maybe you should go see someone before it turns into paranoia or depression and you hurt yourself or others with your worries.

And while you are at it you should also read more about the subject as not everyone who hears voices or sees things ends up in a killing spree.

And try to be considerate if you can, see how you feel if people start making accusations about you becoming a murderer. It's what happened to me, as a result I don't have much of a family anymore and very few friends. I became more out of balance and out of touch with reality because of that than my 'condition'. Which in retrospect was a good thing, I would never have known my family didn't really love me, I had no idea they would be so cruel to me.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I figured it out, by watching all the implant removal videos on youtube, i found out how to disable the voices. It's an ongoing process as they do things while i sleep, but if you keep doing things to yourself like using your mind power and imagination control and magnets and copper mesh and lotion mixtures on your ears and face, but what i did was isolate the thing that was sending the sound into my head, and moved it away from what it was touching. Now i barely hear any words, not even from white machine noises or highway sounds. See my little gangstalkers, you messed with the wrong being, as the voices would say.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

heres my secret.
edit on 20-5-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
well they got through again, so now im tricking them. . They like to accomidate me and make me think its working, it doesnt get rid of the mind reading, but it stops the voices for a time.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Listen closely to what he said, we have a numerical access code. After he said that i forced a bunch random numbers into my head and it threw off the voices. also jacks to plug in modules?! see its simple to see how voices really work, whoever does this is professional moreso than the average shlup who has a psychotronics diddly doo-still do these people not read dennis kucinich law about psychotronics..IT ILLEGAL, that company should be shut down and its owner tried in court for using that technology, it ruins peoples lives because evil ***** losers use it and torchure innocent people. Maybe i have to become a superhero and turn the dials with my mind, oh yeah i revealed my secret, i can turn psychotronic dials with my mind, so dont even try to communicate, ill break your stuff remotely for tryin to mess with me. Orgone, i can get through that.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The OP , I was trying to be friendly and help you out. I have been in the mental illness industry since 18 and now I am 29 . I sat in groups for years and taken to court because I refused my meds cause they made me sick. When I was 18 my tv started talking to me then I went to court a few years later. It turned out to be the Freemasons and illuminati and the NWO. But my first real symptoms was 23 after I partied too hard with hallocinagins. I didn't tell anybody about it for five years and was insane like pink Floyd dark side of the moon. You can U2U me if you want. You meet all kinds of people in the psych ward. I strongly think you should take your meds than relie on home remedies for schizophrenia. Even if you believe it's not schizophrenia take your meds. If they the doctors find out your off your meds they will take you to court.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ok i found another method that works best, go through your whole body, focussing on each part one at a time. Focus while building a sensation with your essence, by focussing on the shape's of the area, and turn the essence into black smoke in your body. That might work, did for me just now.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join