It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible solution to quiet schizophrenic voices

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I am schizoaffective, and hear screaming. It roots from my Father beating me as a kid. The screaming I hear is me when I was a child. It's always there, but most of the time, the screaming is minimal. But when it's loud, it's almost more than I can handle!

I know this sounds unorthodox, but for years, I've worn ear plugs to cope with the loudness in my head. Later on thru-out the years, I found an article that proved that earplugs work for a lot of people.

Give it a shot. It might work for you...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

First of all. Sorry this is happening to you. I can't say I know how you feel so I will skip ahead and recommend you focus on your conscience voice.

You and your Conscience know what 2+2 equals, So think to yourself 2+2 = 4. The "other" voice that says it is wrong is the one you want to ignore. From what I read on schizophrenic voices, it looks to me like a split in ones conscience voice.
edit on 17-5-2013 by TruthSeekersRUS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

So why don't you just "think" the implants out of your body? Or is there something about them that will not let them be expelled?

You say you went to a doc and asked for an MRI or Ultrasound yet in the next post you say that there has to be some "special" equipment or device to see them....so are you coming up with these "facts" on the fly to suit your story?

If you know you are schizophrenic and you know the symptoms you exhibit are all traits of schizophrenia then are you simply ignoring that fact or are you suggesting that ALL schizophrenics have implants or that you are different somehow and your particular schizophrenia isn't related to the voices?

If yours is different and unrelated then what part of being schizophrenic do you actually own as symptoms and what parts are you denying and are saying they are unrelated and all part of a government plot against you?

And one more time....why you again?

ive tried thinking them out of me, it only deceives there view of me.

Im not changing my story im just saying an ultrasound or MRI would be a start, but if they did find something they wouldn't show or tell me im sure.

i believe all schizophrenics are experiencing the same thing as far as being monitored or chipped. And i think anyone abducted or with abduction memories have these implants, they get in you when your young and then they decide whether or not you will hear voices or be expiremented on.

I just want the record to state I dont think you are insane.

I also dont want to diminish your reality BUT I must point out a glaring fault in your logic. If you say you can control them with your energy but cant move them out of your body you are either deluding yourself that you can control them or deluding yourself that you have them.

Just stop and think about that for a little. The validity in your subjective reality of the voices are the chips you claim are in your body. If they didnt exist you would have no reason to think you were sane. If they did exist and you couldnt control them then your power over them would be the delusion and your apparent relief from them would be the delusion. Either scenario end with the same result.

Again Im not here to make fun of you like some other posters here have done. I havent seen any of your other posts or havent taken enough notice of either the user name or the body of the post enough to recognize you.

I think its a shame you believe what you do because it must be a waking nightmare to go through what you experience or think you experience which is essentially the same thing as far as the brain is concerned. On a side note some sufferers of child abuse have been know to create stories about abduction and implants and even voices in their head to create sense for what happened to them as kids. Not implying anything just offering alternate perspectives of reality.

Remember that every thought originates from a single point. if you trace it back far enough you get to the source. It takes years of practice and concentration but if you want to know the truth you can achieve it.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you find the peace we all deserve. And to the people trying to argue with this poor soul are you not aware that you cant attack an idea? It is intangible and without form. it can bend and mold itself to fit any container. I wouldnt wish this reality on my worst enemy.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I am glad you've found something a method that works for you, but what's astounding to me is the amount of flags on the OP and stars for your posts and explanations. Do you maybe have multiple sockpuppets up your sleeve on top of all the chips?

Or are a significant percentage of ATS members also voice-hearing schizophrenics..?

That in and of itself makes me almost a little bit paranoid..

Regards,

NAM

edit on 17-5-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
Have you ever considered that the chips might be placed in your teeth by your dentist? The voices may be coming from your teeth which transmit the sound waves directly through the bone to your hearing system. Quite a few people hear radio stations through the teeth fillings in their mouth, you know.

What of the millions of people wanting to be psychic and really wanting to hear voices and those religious folk who want to hear God's voice too. Everyone wants to hear from their friendly guide or saviour and when they eventually get what they want, the medicos go and tell us all that it is really a mental condition and there is no-obne there at all. What a let-down.

Is it all based on Freud who started the whole modern mental health thing off with the understanding that sex was the basis for all mental problems?
well put a lot of people have reported waking up with fillings and not having them when they went to sleep i think uri geller was one of them and doctors seem to be in on this too educate yourself .com used to have a lot of material on it but it seems to have vanished ?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

It's amazing how little it takes to make a good and healthy human being. Treat them nicely; encourage personal growth... And yet, this is not yet the world we live in. Totally unnecessary evils like what you're father did to you, and now the psychic memory that actually produces sounds in your head, which you have to learn to live with, could easily be avoided.

This is why, despite my conservative views vis a vis economics, I am in full league support of a social policy that encourages spiritual awareness, closeness with others, tolerance of differences, patience, compassion, environmentalism, etc

I realize were working against evolutionarily evolved psychological traits like anger, covetousness, jealousy, deception, collusion, etc.. But in our day and age, in our other worldly civilization, which bears almost no resemblance to the hundreds of thousands of years of human history - and development - which preceded it, I think it's time we move into another ontological category. As animals, the evolutionarily evolved social traits of anger, deception, collusion, gossip, meanness, bravado, etc, had their social value i.e. they protected oneself from the harshness of the world around them. But how unconscious were these people! They didn't have the sensibility to know and study the nature of human relations at a macrocosmic level, and were never in a position to initiate social programs that could transform these destructive emotions, and so make the world a safer place for a greater number of people.

Every time someone argues the "importance" of the lesser emotions, to argue that the raw animalism of our nature requires expression (like what Carl Jung would have argued, with his concept of the "shadow"), I am reminded of the slew of individuals suffering from the scars of injustice, with PTSD caused from needless bullying, or from fighting in needless wars, or parental abuse.

This is all totally avoidable. And what do we have to do? To civilize ourselves beyond the recent historical standard, which has left millions needlessly injured, and suffering from conditions they didn't have to have - had we acted more responsibly.. To make sure that these people don't exist, you have to have people understand and appreciate the importance of being conscious of the emotional lives of other people. This is living more than in the "outer" world which we all share in common. Becoming conscious of the spiritual lives of others, and of all humanity, in short, to understand the importance of the inner selves of others, makes us share the same common inner reality.

Viktor Frankl once said, perhaps prophetically, that the Statue of Liberty needs to be flanked on the west coast with a statue of responsibility. This would complete the picture: a human being needs to live more than just for himself, but also for the selves of others.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

you have my psychology pretty much correct. I basicly got tired of letting them torchure me. And in my past posts i talk about what they put me through. Now they yell and get angry at me because im doing this, and things i know about them id rather not. It all makes too much sense that this has to be real in the way i view it. I tried deluding myself to think it was a mental disorder and i couldn't. I have to many experiences to tell me it's not anything but real.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Actually the best way to get around 'hearing voices' is to not watch too much TV or go out where there are a lot of people....

If you just sit quietly in your apartment on the PC, without listening to anything, you will soon note that the 'voices' are gone.

Also reading alot of Threads on ATS will make you believe in things which aren't really real.

You don't have chips inside you. You may think you do but you don't. Keep telling yourself that you don't and soon enough, this should go away.

I've lived with it for 13 years btw.... so I know what I'm chatting about.
edit on 18-5-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

getting your voices quiet if they bother you too much..this is my process.

Use your mind to push your energy down to your feet, this will prevent them from causing too much pain and stifle them from putting anymore chips in you.

Locations of chips ive discovered are in left ear, brain, jaw, and different parts of body.

topical rubs with aloe vera hand lotion, niacin, dandylion root and foot powder are temporary blocks to them doing things like causing pain.

They can move some of their implants around your mind or ear or neck area so you must find a way to manipulate their fields so they cant do that anymore.

Once you push your fields to your feet you might start feeling them move around.

Dont stick anything in your ears that would puncture your eardrum.

Okay my friend I am going to humor you so my post is serious.

Okay I read through several pages and I have a few questions as you seem to blur the mechanics a little so I want some clarification.

You say the voices act on your internal organs and have something to do with the implants...are you saying the voices are other entities in and around your energy field/body that are causing problems for you physically?

You refer to the chips and then the voices, what relationship do the chips have to the voices?

What are the voices saying?

Do you feel a sensation of something crawling under your skin, even moving in your body but not physically, almost at an energy level but it has an effect on your physical body?

Do you feel like you have cloudy thoughts, sometimes graphic visions, horrific thoughts momentarily?

Can you identify the personality that is YOU of of the others?

Have you tried yoga and other types of Qi'gong "Chi" related exercises (for example I practice Kung-Fu and it greatly helps with my blood flow and energy movements)?

----

In my tradition, the symptoms you have described would be called demonic possessions and affliction (more so affliction in your case as it seems you have a strong will which helps). Scientifically you could say that you have some kind of imbalance in your body that is causing your mental state to become corrupted and/or not functioning at nominal levels...and if you watch a lot of Sci-Fi shows you will think that your energy levels have been disrupted by someone or something.

It is interesting to note that a lot of modern mental issues have come about around the same time as technology has increased...

I would recommend you take a break from where you are, get away into the country side if you can, detach from technology and you will find the noise fades.

Drink Black Seed Oil (one tea spoon a day) and go for plenty of walks, get your blood moving about. Try to eat organic foods, fruit etc which helps maintain a healthy physical state (and in conjunction can relate to a strong spiritual/energy state).

I found when I got rid of a lot of electrical stuff in my surroundings and moved to a quieter area (less tech/industry) I have generally found I have more mental clarity...

I am not writing you off, I am merely viewing this logically and trying to understand what it is that you are experiencing.

In morning have a glass of fresh lemon and lime squeezed in a bit of filtered/bottled water in a glass - this will detox your body flushing out any toxins.

People shouldn't write off these symptoms so quickly...we have been looking at the stars wondering where the alien threat is not realising that the threat could well be at a biological level...viral, genetic because our understanding of the microscopic world is greatly flawed or manipulated.
edit on 18-5-2013 by old_god because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2013 by old_god because: Mary had a little lamb, it tasted quite nice with mint sauce

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Actually the best way to get around 'hearing voices' is to not watch too much TV or go out where there are a lot of people....

If you just sit quietly in your apartment on the PC, without listening to anything, you will soon note that the 'voices' are gone.

Also reading alot of Threads on ATS will make you believe in things which aren't really real.

You don't have chips inside you. You may think you do but you don't. Keep telling yourself that you don't and soon enough, this should go away.

I've lived with it for 13 years btw.... so I know what I'm chatting about.

www.di.fm... helps me

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Yes, you are right, I forgot to mention he should get out to a quiet spot for a while.... away from Technology... there are alot of sounds which interfere with our thoughts.... trees, nature and animals are good for us.

We have been forced into living in this Society which we live.... its very Stressful & Depressive.

Thanks for the link.... I actually stopped listening to music too, the sounds and vocals can also have a negative effect on ones mind (brings back memories which can cause sadness and depression) but the 'Chillout' zone which you just gave seems to be alright.

I shall see how it affects my mood!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astrocyte
reply to post by Propulsion

It's amazing how little it takes to make a good and healthy human being. Treat them nicely; encourage personal growth... And yet, this is not yet the world we live in.

But how unconscious were these people!

Just wanted to say great post. Maybe people should realize being mean costs (everyone) more than being nice.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Sensory depervation therapy. So after your body and mind won't try to reach so much and cause voices and hallucinations. But you need a doctor big time. Cause this board will just feed into your
Mania.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
the crazy ones are not always but sometimes the smartest people you can meet.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Ok, where do I start, when I was 13 I had a massive near fatal head injury. Three brain hemmorrages, really big explosions in my brain of bleeds I wanted to say embolisms but wasn't sure if that was the right word. I had a hole drilled into my skull to stop the bleeding, had a brain pacemaker implanted, sort of like heart pacemaker for the brain. I read in the paper there are 30,000 brain pacemakers in people already mainly for seizures.

Do you remember a time where these implants could have been inserted?

When I was 23 I ate too many toxic mushrooms and went on a permanent trip for five years. Just audio hallucinations " voices" not visual hallucinations. They believe schizophrenia ( the word means split mind) is when the dream part of your brain affects waking life. I never heard voices before and used to listen to the voices as truth. They sounded like people talking to me. They said they were many neighborhood kids gangstalking me to move. They were believe able for years . Heard them 24/7 and this opera went on.

I didn't know they were " voices" because I never heard voices before. They sounded like people talking with the quiet voice and they said they were using sonar spy guns to communicate. I would talk out loud to them ( my room being under surveillance ) and this went on for years. I wish someone came along to help me out. Now I look at those years like me sitting in the dark turning into a zombie or in never never land playing with imaginary friends.

I am on the maximum dose of Trilaphon 64mg a day and the " voices" went away. If you can't find a med that works keep looking. Belief is a powerful thing and I am not sure if I am getting through to you. Dillusions are beliefs that aren't real. You have to walk a very careful line to not go overboard and do anything to get arrested or worse , because I walked that same line when I was un diagnosed and true to the definition " insane" .

I read every post for 5 pages and I know you believe what you believe. When you heard the sounds from a car when you were in your car were they the really quiet voice or did they make a sound outside your head? I know you don't want to hear this , but think of it as an intervention. Think of all the time you put into this crazy dream or chasing conspiracies. You probably can find a med to work. If you honest with your psychiatrist, I didn't talk to mine for years because I thought they would lock me up and there really were people talking to me following me around with cars and technology to use the really quiet voice.

You don't have to live like this anymore. You can be free of voices. I sprained hands punching studs in wall , had a toe nail of big toe fall off cause I kicked something to hard, was all dishelved and exhausted feeling tortured by voices that just wouldn't stop. Sometimes they came so fast I couldn't even think.

I hope you can get help and don't go down a path where you do something based on dillusions that messes up your life.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
So ive tried pushing things away from my ears inside and out, had some effect to quiet them and stifle them.

But the thing that works best for me is rubbing toothpaste, aloe vera mixtures, and today found some kind of medicinal rubbing cream that worked the longest, i can barely hear them and their having trouble hearing me.

Areas i applied it to are on my left ear at the top and on my temples. I dont hear much at all right now.
edit on 19-5-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

What the OP talks about is basically spiritual in nature. Buddhists practiced this and so did zen masters. If all religious beliefs are in fact something thriving towards insanity, then anyone with any beliefs is insane. With that, its safe to say, that more than 70% of the worlds populations are insane. Atheists aren't far away from this, because anyone believing in anything that doesn't have proof of existences or non existences are simply shooting their own foot. Believing in something blindfully requires faith. Atheists have faith (ironically) because they believe God is not real, there is no proof that God isn't real, and yet atheists have faith in this belief. A contradiction in itself, compared a religious fanatics, or even politics can be thrown into the picture.

In the end it doesn't matter, but what does matter however, is peoples ignorance on bashing others only because they have spoken about a technique that can or might help in certain situations.

The same goes for psychologists and psychiatrist, as the world awakens to the truth about big pharma, can you really trust in the words of greedy men who only wants their pocket full of cash? A psychologist is literally a marketer building his email list to have income. The tell you that you need this because of something that is wrong with you or missing in your life.

Im using this as an example to show how ignorant your post looks. Instead of bashing the OP, why not curiously find out for yourself. In a world filled with lies, anything is possible, and while keeping our minds open towards infinite possibilities,we avoid insanity entirely because we do not become attached to our beliefs enough to fight another to defend it. Attachment becomes an obsession, obsession tends to become violent.

When you ponder on this further, you will realize the whole world is insane in its own terms.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

toothpaste contains flouride, flouride can hinder brain growth and damage it. Just letting you know

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ange7Heart

toothpaste contains flouride, flouride can hinder brain growth and damage it. Just letting you know

awesome, i love brain damage. Seriously though im 99.9% in silence. Getting random things said but i found another way to block them out, but thats a secret until i develop it and test it.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it, I stay away from vocals on any kind of "state of mind" music, prefer stuff like the DI Space Dreams which uses Solfeggio frequencies, works wonders for me (spatial awareness, improved work rate, calmness).

At the opposite end I like my metal, good bit of training music!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join