It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible solution to quiet schizophrenic voices

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Belcastro
reply to post by truthermantwo

hello i am a schixophrenix and i use to hear voices and hallucinate things.

I am on a prescription of fluphenazines for a chemical balance of dopamine in the brain.

I reccomend medication to truly schizophrenic people because it all has to do with chemical balances.

for some people like me physchiatry and medications really do help, ever since ive been on medications ive been back to normal since before i came down with schizophrenia.
edit on 16-5-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

Thats very good, i just provide this technique for people like me whos medications never seem to work and want to figure out whats really happening.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
getting your voices quiet if they bother you too much..this is my process.

Use your mind to push your energy down to your feet, this will prevent them from causing too much pain and stifle them from putting anymore chips in you.

Locations of chips ive discovered are in left ear, brain, jaw, and different parts of body.

topical rubs with aloe vera hand lotion, niacin, dandylion root and foot powder are temporary blocks to them doing things like causing pain.

They can move some of their implants around your mind or ear or neck area so you must find a way to manipulate their fields so they cant do that anymore.

Once you push your fields to your feet you might start feeling them move around.

Dont stick anything in your ears that would puncture your eardrum.

right for yes left for no tingling crownchakra sensation.

you say computer chips and for the longest time when i first came down with shizophrenia i thought there were nanobots in my head, or that remote nueral monitoring was being used on me.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

try reading up on the subject it has a paper trail going back to 1948 .do not believe the ALIEN implants fraud it is more like the security services at work .

siemans were reported to have produced 5 billion of those devices then closed the factory down . i have never heard voices or such yet had one of those devices removed from my nasal cavity in the mid 1980s .

the question of why me does go round in ones head but further reading will show that the same number of humans report this as we tag animals for research .

i have even read storys of police stopping operations to remove these implants from going ahead it is quite easy to laugh at people if you do not understand the subject .i am quite guilty of this myself but this site is about denying ignorance

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

There is a massive amount of well documented physical evidence that makes it pretty obvious that the implant phenomena is not an illusion, delusion or psychological phenomena.

This is VERY widespread and has been very well documented.

Another aspect of the so called alien abduction phenomena is the implants that people claim to have left in their bodies after they have been abducted. This may be the smoking gun. We have physical evidence that the phenomena are not an illusion or delusion. This is hard-core evidence that can be studied in a lab and put through a regimen of scientific tests.

Dr. Roger Leir has had the objects tested by some of the most prestigious labs in the USA. I asked Dr. Leir what he thought the purpose of the implants were and he informed me that his best guess was that they were changing the DNA of the person in whom they were inserted. He doesn’t believe that they are tracking devices. LINK ~ L.A. Marzulli's Blog

Amazingly, on analysis with a scanning electron microscope at NMT Laboratory, it was found that the implant WAS CONNECTED TO THE PATIENT’S NERVE ENDINGS! It was also covered by unidentifiable biological material that prevented ‘rejection’ by the patient’s immune system. LINK

This video talks about these abductee implants at the 9 min. point:

Implants, also known as inserts or object links are common in Satanic Ritual Abuse survivors. These are usually tiny foreign objects which are inserted subcutaneously in the child during rituals after being blessed on the altar of Satan. Implants and WITCHCRAFT

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I do know the processes of these implants, how they work, where they go etc..but will not go into detail about that.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

I do know the processes of these implants, how they work, where they go etc..but will not go into detail about that.
please do as they say you learn something new every day

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

People are jumping all over this guy, saying get help from people whose solution is suppression with
brain damage causing drugs.

Are the implants real or imagined? Lets not jump to conclusions.

Strategies to deal with life coping issues are very useful for schizophrenic symptoms.

OP, have you tried niacin? It helps for some...

Anything that improves overall health should help...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!

People are jumping all over this guy, saying get help from people whose solution is suppression with

Strategies to deal with life coping issues are very useful for schizophrenic symptoms.

take it every week, should be everyday but i forget sometimes
i also use it in a topical aloevera mix as i put in my original post

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UMayBRite!

take it every week, should be everyday but i forget sometimes
i also use it in a topical aloevera mix as i put in my original post

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by billdadobbie

So....where is that implant now? Wait let me guess.....the sinister government agents took it as soon as it was removed?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
A quote from an interesting article about Niacin as a treatment for Schizophrenia...

Notice how the American Psychiatric Association blacklisted the study:

What about the people that had a little bit of niacin, but didn't get better? ... He started giving what at the time were preposterously high doses of niacin: 3,000 milligrams a day. And he was curing schizophrenia in 80 percent of the cases.

This is astonishing. The cure rate for schizophrenia with drug therapy is not particularly good. Dr. Hoffer saw again and again that niacin worked. Then he studied it, did the placebo-controlled, double-blind test, and started writing paper after paper on this. At that point, the American Psychiatric Association literally blacklisted him." articles.mercola.com...

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
I'm not sure how relevant this will be to you but another user brought this to my attention in a thread I goofed up, it talks about niacin being used to treat schizophrenia, and how high doses of vitamin B3 can be sued to treat mental disorders. Much better than taking some of those anti-psychotics that cause more problems, it's at least worth checking out.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
So....where is that implant now? Wait let me guess.....the sinister government agents took it as soon as it was removed?

I noticed your avatar contains the words: "Deny Ignorance"...

Perhaps you might want to actually READ them sometime.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

There are plenty of people who find themselves in the position of needing help. It could be crutches, a cast, counseling, a wheelchair, or medication.

Not everyone is created equal. You should be directing people towards the help that is available not propagating the shame based rejection of assistance.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Niacin is a nervine. Try eating a little more foods containing niacin. You need the plant version, nicotinic acid. Since your monkey smokes I assume you do. It is common for people who smoke to be low on niacin since the cigarette smoke delivers it to the brain but does not build up reserves in the body. Some hot pickled eggs or some hot pickled sausage will work well, some taverns have these along with some stores. Often there is a sodium to potassium imbalance in the body also.

Ask those little voices a question and check out if the answer is correct. It may take a little research to find out why the voices are there. It could be a communication with a mind of another person. No chips need be installed.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

not got a clue bud all i can remember is the surgeon telling me that the lab could not figure out what it was he asked me if i had anything enter my body that i knew about .

he told me that things can migrate about in the body i did not have a clue or care what he was on about but i do remember the puzzled look on his face .

long story short not long after that he hanged himself which i found strange as i worked in his home and he had a very good life .when i got around to getting a computer in 2007 it was one of the first things i looked up out of curiosity i have never heard any voices or seen little green men or space ships but i fiend this a interesting subject to read into as not everyone can be crackers

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Or maybe just not indulge in schizophrenic fantasies of those who fully admit being schizophrenic yet still try to tell others they have implants they are neutralizing with body energy yet can't be picked up by any known means of detection.

I choose to ground myself in reality which tends to lend itself towards denying ignorance. Maybe you should stop watching and believing YouTube videos.

Tell you what...show me a single highly respected (by real science) scientific journal with an article about how real implants are and that they are without a doubt being used and I will begin there.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Or maybe just not indulge in schizophrenic fantasies of those who fully admit being schizophrenic yet still try to tell others they have implants they are neutralizing with body energy yet can't be picked up by any known means of detection.

I choose to ground myself in reality which tends to lend itself towards denying ignorance. Maybe you should stop watching and believing YouTube videos.

Tell you what...show me a single highly respected (by real science) scientific journal with an article about how real implants are and that they are without a doubt being used and I will begin there.

ive done an expirement once by telling someone who was hearing his fan say he was crazy, so i gave him an idea to try that ive done..he messaged back and said it worked. So i can't be delusional if it works for others. i wont share this technique with anyone other than voice hearers though as it might make someone an unwitting target.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I won't bother wasting your time OR mine with that kind of nonsense.

"Science" is NOT Science...

It has become a Religion.

The fact that you actually BELIEVE it, exposes a massive credibility issue here.

Science and education are nothing but MASSIVE forms of mind control...

"...the Illuminati eventually controlled the science departments in all colleges and institutions of higher learning. The plan was to stifle scientific knowledge and then twist what was left to fit the science they wanted the people to believe. They accomplished this by adopting new rules in regards to scientific research.

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

So you expect me to believe you had a device that you claim was made by Seimens pulled from your nasal cavity and you didn't follow up on it?

Sure Seimens makes all kinds of hearing aides and whatnot, but they are far from being small enough to just slip in your nasal cavity and not be noticeable.....can't imagine what your government "handlers" did when you sneezed....must have driven them nuts.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Figured that would be your answer. So let's look to the "real scientists" telling the truth in their new book on amazon or on YouTube!

So...if science is NOT real then please explain in YOUR science just how gravity works and what we humans are REALLY made of.

And if science is not real then mathematics must not be either right, since science is based on equations and mathematics.

This would also make all doctors simply actors who are not really doing anything and the people are really healing themselves.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join